Yes21%21% - 11
No60%60% - 31
I Dunno5%5% - 3
Ho Fo Sho!11%11% - 6
Total: 51
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6768|Canada, Ont
Medics are easily the best infantry kit in the game, perfect for lone wolf.

Assault Kit is almost useless unless your in a squad with medics, but not everyone shares your ideas of where to go and you often find yourself on your own again.

The movement of infantry in this game are so buggy, the soldiers aren't wide enough to be easy targets and the way they pivot when they change dirrection are really hard to shoot at. Many times i've had a shot lined up and because I shot the person they just ran in a strange pattern and bunny hopped around a corner.

Im sure alot of you play Counter Strike or even Counter Strike: Source. When you flank somebody and shoot them from behind, and they turn around to look at you, they are often in the same exact spot. In BF2 durring a sprint they pretty much change where they are standing durring a 180 turn, and the speed in which a player ducks down to prone is waaay to fast.

But to stay on topic, Im playing as a Medic and somebody gets the jump on me! What do I do...well I wanna heal myself and find cover... so Out goes the Medic pack and I Weeve and Bunnyhop around a Corner. I feel like just a jackass exploiter because its really not fair and I hate when it happens to me expecially on servers where its hard enough to hit targets because of my Ping Disadvantage living in Canada. So here I am at full health and out of view able to plan my next route or plan to eliminate the threat, a clean slate.

Medics have a long sprint and have weak armor, yeah ok. But they can heal themselves...

So heres my suggestion:

Medics can only heal themselves up to a certain % and not to 100%. They can only get to 100% from other players medical support.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Sorrry but i like it the way it is
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
They allready nerfed the Assault kit..lets not make it a habbit kay?

EDIT: Not even a fag jumpin medic can escape from a DAO-12 from up close.. 

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-01-12 07:13:28)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6579|Melbourne, Australia.
Healing should be like 2142, imo.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
If they do anything else to the game then itll implode
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6768|Canada, Ont
I don't mind it being the way it is, I doubt theres going to be any more patches for BF2. Well BF2142 kinda was an Epic Fail so they might... I don't know what else EA would do, They really messed with the players the last 2 patches. I find sometimes I'll go prone + scope + Fire and Fire and Fire and if hes close enough i'll hear the sounds of bullets hitting Soldier but they still manage to kill me, as tho the bullets just don't registers. If theres a Secret to Bolt Action Sniper Rifles now tell me...because same thing they just don't work anymore for me. Even when people aren't moving the bullets don't seem to register.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6579|Melbourne, Australia.
Thats bf2 for you
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6768|Canada, Ont

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Thats bf2 for you
If BF2 was for me it wouldn't suck, I wouldn't allow it
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
Leave it alone, if you cant waste the bitch with AK or M16, you should uninstall and become and emo.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6535|Las Vegas

White-Fusion wrote:

im_in_heaven
+27|6586
You live in Canada so whats wrong with your ping again? I live in Canada as well i dont get over 50 ping in any north american server. Unless your on 56k but then again thast your fault not canada's. If your not on 56k stop blaming ping for you missing. Honeslty its not hard to hit target unles you have like 250 and over ping. I love how people think 100 ping makes you unable to hit anything.
voltage
+46|6838|Sweden
Good idea as in simple, with little risk of exploit etc and easy to implement.

Assault should be a bit better compared to medic imo. There's little reason to be assault as it is now.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Snipingruven wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

Since BF games are supposed to slightly lean towards realism, I was never a fan of "insta heals" and "insta resupplies". So I agree with Silver, bf2142 style of healing is much better.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
ya agree to some extent.

medic = best gun and best 'special ability'

either medics need a weapon that is more on par with other kits, or their healing abilities should be nerfed a bit.

I just made a thread on almost the same topic like 2 days ago.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=60365

In that thread, Todd_Angelo suggests that medics lose the ability to heal themselves. Its a pretty good solution. I would personally prefer to see medics with potent healing abilities and a weaker primary weapon.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6737|Omaha, Nebraska
no
ZekersSneakers
+8|6503
Won't happen.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
It's more realistic how the movements aren't so predictable.

It's good how it is.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6627|The Netherlands
good idea
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6602|Pickle Village
No More Nerfing God Damnit
demois411
+1|6363

RDMC(2) wrote:

They allready nerfed the Assault kit..lets not make it a habbit kay?

EDIT: Not even a fag jumpin medic can escape from a DAO-12 from up close.. 
Yup, I could go 40 and 5 with the assault kit on karkand during the 1.12. Also spec ops was so much fun, then they shortened c4 throwing. If they change the medic kit then the support kit will be next. 

Just leave the game alone people!
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6491
They should just revert back to 1.12 where the assault and spec ops kits were actually worth playing.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6556|Hungary
EA wont do anything...you know free work on fixing bugs dont bring them $$$
gameaddict
+35|6678|let op drempels
as a lot of people said before me: make patch 1.12 the official patch again without the bugs/glitches.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6527|Belgium
They should upgrade more and nerf less. Keeps it tense rather than boring.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard