swedge
+23|6468|haggis hill
hey guys, me and my clan mates were on a wake server last night and me and 1 other clan mate were waiting for the chopper when this guy http://bf2s.com/player/46885046/ kept tkin us for the heli or the jet or even the blackhawk.  he even kept putting c4 on the vehicles aswell unless we tk'd him, i asked him if he had a problem with us but he didnt reply. his stats are piss poor also

so anyone wanna give me a hand with some kidnapping and ill get it on fraps if you do give me a shout on xfire which is swedge

cheers all

Last edited by swedge (2007-01-12 07:09:06)

(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6764
Dude maybe you take this thing too seriously... Really. Just move on and play, dont be a dick just like him. If you would kidnap him, would you be better than him? Dont think so.
Close thread?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51
If you like Wake Island so much..join on 213.239.188.64: 16567 ..Friendly Fire is off
swedge
+23|6468|haggis hill

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Dude maybe you take this thing too seriously... Really. Just move on and play, dont be a dick just like him. If you would kidnap him, would you be better than him? Dont think so.
Close thread?
nah i dont take it to seriously, its called "having a laugh".  i aint exactly gonna kill myself over him tk'in me all the time, all i want is a little payback thats all
swedge
+23|6468|haggis hill

RDMC(2) wrote:

If you like Wake Island so much..join on 213.239.188.64: 16567 ..Friendly Fire is off
wheres the server based and what size???
im_in_heaven
+27|6597

swedge wrote:

hey guys, me and my clan mates were on a wake server last night and me and 1 other clan mate were waiting for the chopper when this guy http://bf2s.com/player/46885046/ kept tkin us for the heli or the jet or even the blackhawk.  he even kept putting c4 on the vehicles aswell unless we tk'd him, i asked him if he had a problem with us but he didnt reply. his stats are piss poor also

so anyone wanna give me a hand with some kidnapping and ill get it on fraps if you do give me a shout on xfire which is swedge

cheers all
I think you need to be kidnapped and taken away from this community. Its getting pretty childish with all these people talking about "kidnapping" now.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6405|Indianapolis, IN
I Want To Help You Kidnap!!!!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno

im_in_heaven wrote:

swedge wrote:

cheers all
I think you need to be kidnapped and taken away from this community. Its getting pretty childish with all these people talking about "kidnapping" now.
Lmao kidnapping isn't childish your just jealous cause you cant do it.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6405|Indianapolis, IN

The_Killer wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

swedge wrote:

cheers all
His face is childish!
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6488
Since people TK on their "second" account all the time and dont worry about the - points they receive then they should be kidnapped to teach them a lesson. Childish? Yes.  Worth it? Dang straight. He is asking for help and not your opinion.  Keep your comments to the serioud debate thread or post your own poll on your views.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6555
I don't think kidnapping is going to make him sorry for being a dick. I think it's going to make him an even bigger dick.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno

misconfiguration wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

His face is childish!
OFT.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway
PM to Des.Kmal.....
im_in_heaven
+27|6597

The_Killer wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

swedge wrote:

cheers all
Honestly who cant do this? Stab revive stab revive. But you were probably being sarcastic cuz you cant be that stupid.
im_in_heaven
+27|6597

ncc6206 wrote:

Since people TK on their "second" account all the time and dont worry about the - points they receive then they should be kidnapped to teach them a lesson. Childish? Yes.  Worth it? Dang straight. He is asking for help and not your opinion.  Keep your comments to the serioud debate thread or post your own poll on your views.
Ill state my opinion wherever I like thanks:) Poll coming soon.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno

im_in_heaven wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Honestly who cant do this? Stab revive stab revive. But you were probably being sarcastic cuz you cant be that stupid.
It's ok your jealous of my leet padding skills that you dont have. If you dont like the topic or think it is dumb,childish gtfo of this thread.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6403|The Gem Saloon
(waiting for hurricane and his krew)
im_in_heaven
+27|6597
I just think your a bad player thats all.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno

im_in_heaven wrote:

I just think your a bad player thats all.
I play for fun i don't care about stats being reset 3 times now i could care less. So call me a bad player thats your opinion it is game on the Internet.
im_in_heaven
+27|6597
I know you must play for fun and not for points. Hence why your medic 50% of the time.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno

im_in_heaven wrote:

I know you must play for fun and not for points. Hence why your medic 50% of the time.
Dude when are you going to underdstand. I dont care about stats i play for fun look at the post ^^^^ above. ZOMG he plays medic 50% all the time see above post. Been reset 3 times dont care about points.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6693|West Yorkshire, U.K
These flames are so hot you can cook on em
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway

Kurazoo wrote:

These flames are so hot you can cook on em
Yeah lol. Let the guy kidnap the tk'in noob, guess most of us would have been pissed if some retard where tk'in you all the time for fun, then he absolutely should get to feel how it is... but make the movie with some effects, a plain kidnap movie gets boring in less than 10 seconds

edit: lol that guy got more tk's than me, and i've played nearly the double a time he has been playing... make him pay guys

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-01-12 08:48:52)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno
Swedge i added you to xfire.
swedge
+23|6468|haggis hill

The_Killer wrote:

Swedge i added you to xfire.
accepted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard