usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio
I guess our friends up north are not so nice and innocent after all.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070111/ap_ … /spy_coins
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

usmarine2007 wrote:

I knew they were communists!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mogura
+17|6371|EUROPE
ROFL thats why use only euros
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6555|Canada
It seems to me that it could quite possibly be the US tracking the contractors to keep tabs on them abroad.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6382|Florida, USA

Point&Shoot wrote:

It seems to me that it could quite possibly be the US tracking the contractors to keep tabs on them abroad.
Are you retarded? Do you really think the U.S. produces Canadian Currency?
The Bartenders Son
+42|6701|online

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

That was a smart idea ... who ever did it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Are you retarded? Do you really think the U.S. couldn't get hold of some Canadian Currency?

As it happens, I very much doubt it would be the US.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6654|Nova Scotia

usmarine2007 wrote:

Sure we are!
The report also suggests Russia, China and France (???).
Pretty foolish place to put something to keep tabs on someone for any respectable period of time, imo.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6636|IRELAND

Its outrageous!!!! Spying on America? America with its non intrusive global policies?? /sarcasm.

America spies on the entire planet including its own people and has more clandestine operations and agencies than any other country on the planet. You got to expect people to return the favor the odd time.
The Bartenders Son
+42|6701|online

JahManRed wrote:

Its outrageous!!!! Spying on America? America with its non intrusive global policies?? /sarcasm.

America spies on the entire planet including its own people and has more clandestine operations and agencies than any other country on the planet. You got to expect people to return the favor the odd time.
Ya that shit happends everyday.. get over it..
soad1583
+1|6642
From what I understood from that report was it wasn't Canadians spying on American contractors, but foreign countries (China, Russia, France) implanting spying devices into Canadian coins to spy on these defense contractors.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6432|Canuckistan
It would make sense if China or Russia did it. But most probably China. US Rival = China.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I knew they were communists!
lol yeah wonder what we are going to do ? declare war? lol
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

JahManRed wrote:

Nice.  So, the old "at least they are not as bad as you" argument.

Go away.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
lol the motive is probably so that Canada could sell the info to get more pot lol...
Archer
rapes face
+161|6432|Canuckistan

usmarine2007 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Go away.
US marine, I appreciate your patriotism, but what JahManRed says is a very valid point.

None of his words in his post were lies.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

Archer wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Go away.
US marine, I appreciate your patriotism, but what JahManRed says is a very valid point.

None of his words in his post were lies.
I never said he lied.
PluggedValve
+17|6348

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

lol the motive is probably so that Canada could sell the info to get more pot lol...
We grow our own POT.  Then sell it to you in return for cocaine.  LOL.  Canada doesnt need to spy on US contractors with coins.  If they are legally here, should be able to follow the paperwork to find em.

Maybe its part of operation take down the white house LOL  JK
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6788|Great Brown North
cool! i would feed it to a beaver or something
jonsimon
+224|6503
Don't believe a word of it. The only feasible option with a device with that limited range and the high risk of being seperated from the target would have to be someone already closely associated with the person. I see no base for the claims.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
After all Canada will always be more peacefull and a better country then the US !!!!!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

Andoura wrote:

After all Canada will always be more peacefull and a better country then the US !!!!!
I know.  We can't stop people from taking rafts across the great lakes in order to get into Canada.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
dont mind him, hes from quebec....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

krazed wrote:

Ahhhhh..teh French.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

usmarine2007 wrote:

krazed wrote:

Ahhhhh..teh French.
yes, sadly quebec is only a days drive from me :\  we have more chinese people here than french lol

its strange really, the northern part of the province is almost entirely french, and then the southern part is infested with chinese

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard