Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.
Kind of old, but still she is crazy. These poor misguided people.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA
ffs...
SmkenRez
+10|6371|The other side of world
I could not watch all of it......what a sick sick bitch... she needs to be in the grave so that i can protest her dead
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6706|MoVal So-Cal
Wouldn't it be great if her family was shot. Dead, right in front of her. Then when she goes to the funeral i can stand there with a big sign that says "God Punishes You, The Insane"
The#1Spot
+105|6546|byah
i think i have seen this when she was interviewed by a female reporter. I think that she is inbred for her to be messed up.
Warstarz
+11|6438
I hate these people. I am religious. There are many others like me that are religious but are NOT like this. This is a terrible example of religious people and someone like her and her kind should get a .50 cal. to the legs and dip her in a fine mixture of salt and alcohol until she bleeds to death. Someone please rip that smile off her face. Literally.
SoC./Omega
+122|6547|Omaha, Nebraska!

CommieChipmunk wrote:

ffs...
*shoots her*
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6706|MoVal So-Cal

Warstarz wrote:

I hate these people. I am religious. There are many others like me that are religious but are NOT like this. This is a terrible example of religious people and someone like her and her kind should get a .50 cal. to the legs and dip her in a fine mixture of salt and alcohol until she bleeds to death. Someone please rip that smile off her face. Literally.
We could always call the Mob. Put a hit out on the entire lot of them, they'll do it all....just ya gotta pay em back
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6531|South Florida
Ahh Sherley Phelps Roper. The most errogant evil bitch ive ever heard. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT example of how RELIGION creates dirty fucking animals like her!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas

Pernicious544 wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if her family was shot. Dead, right in front of her. Then when she goes to the funeral i can stand there with a big sign that says "God Punishes You, The Insane"
Then the table would turn and she'll see what messed-up bullshit she's doing... I like the idea.
sithao
+63|6632|Los Angeles, California
i feel like stabbing the dumb bitch.
obstacle02
+3|6522
holy crap, this is almost hard to believe!!!

however, on a side note, this is one of the extremely few times that i will side with Fox News Channel.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6712

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Ahh Sherley Phelps Roper. The most errogant evil bitch ive ever heard. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT example of how RELIGION creates dirty fucking animals like her!!
Thats not religeon...It seems that a cross between inbreeding and brainwashing messed her up so bad that she believes she is religeous!
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6746|Norcal, usa
fucking horrible.
TuataraDude
+115|6528|Aotearoa
Staggering.......truly staggering.

You can debate the rights and wrongs of the war in Iraq, but there is no way to justify or sanction this sort of behaviour.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6337|teh alien spaceshit
What is wrong with this woman? Why doesn't she join the soldiers in Iraq and see how terrible it is to lose your arms and legs? Why doesn't she she the horror of the frontlines? Why doesn't one of her family members join her and die and have nails driven to the dead body? She sould feel the horror then. A**hole bitch.
eagles1106
+269|6590|Marlton, New Jersey.
She thinks exactly how people did in the middle ages, God is responsible for everything.  Just shows how much of a stupid shit she is.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-01-08 21:54:01)

theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6618|balls
i'd like someone to put an ied in her fucking driveway.  what an ignorant, brainwashed, un-American, waste of life.  i couldn't even watch all of that.

Last edited by theknuck (2007-01-08 22:01:25)

eagles1106
+269|6590|Marlton, New Jersey.

theknuck wrote:

i'd like someone to put an ied in her fucking driveway.  what an ignorant, brainwashed, un-American, waste of life.  i couldn't even watch all of that.
Dont use the word Un-American.  Technically she is American because she has her freedoms that were stated in the Constitution.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6802|Barrington, RI

sithao wrote:

i feel like stabbing the dumb bitch.
I'm with you there. how anyone could be this fucked up in the mind needs to be shot/stabbed locked in a rubber room for life, anything to shut them up. And i thought it was bad when that asshole Michale Crook made his fiorsake the troops site and went on the same program to get an ass chweing, but this just takes it to a whole other level. at least the ISP that had hosted forsake the troops got smart and sold the domain to the US Airforce

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard