stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

If you have one, read:

The feed that the current 3rd party stat generators is ILLEGAL for outside use. By using and supporting them, you are lessening the communities chances for a generalized release of 3rd party code.

So for all you self-absorbed stats noobs across this forum, I ask that you remove the sigs, never to be used again, so that someday EA might be generous to release code.
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Thanks for the heads-up Stryyker.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard
This only applies to 2142 or both bf2 and 2142?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Yaocelotl wrote:

This only applies to 2142 or both bf2 and 2142?
2142 only
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6365|Cali
k
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6543|Leftern America
Mmmkay.
Hanon1990
+7|6521|Vancouver
I dont think the would give out  the code anyways lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Hanon1990 wrote:

I dont think the would give out  the code anyways lol
says the man with a pirated code signature.

Irony
Hanon1990
+7|6521|Vancouver
Whats the big deal, its just a signature.. why are you concerned so much?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Hanon1990 wrote:

Whats the big deal, its just a signature.. why are you concerned so much?
lol, original post
The feed that the current 3rd party stat generators is ILLEGAL for outside use. By using and supporting them, you are lessening the communities chances for a generalized release of 3rd party code.

So for all you self-absorbed stats noobs across this forum, I ask that you remove the sigs, never to be used again, so that someday EA might be generous to release code.
read much?

That means that you are limiting the already limited possibility that EA will give a legal code to the rest of the world.
Hanon1990
+7|6521|Vancouver
First of all, why the fuck do you care if someone else is doing something illegal.. its not your problem.. and what do you think you will be doing with this "Legal code"
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.

Hanon1990 wrote:

First of all, why the fuck do you care if someone else is doing something illegal.. its not your problem.. and what do you think you will be doing with this "Legal code"
He cares because this is an issue brought up many times, with websites like this one wanting to have public stats feeds for 2142. And with the legal code,  sites like this one could provide stats for 2142 to users. Duh?

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-08 19:58:51)

Hanon1990
+7|6521|Vancouver
Like why cant you guys all be normal and just go to the EA website and look your stats up there?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Hanon1990 wrote:

Stealing is against the 10 commandments.

And the way you worded your sentence says to me, that if you saw a woman getting raped and stabbed on the street, you wouldn't do anything, because its not your problem. Sounds like your a horrible human being.

And I won't do shit with the code, because I don't need stats, and I don't play the game.
Hanon1990
+7|6521|Vancouver
Oh yes, your logic is very great. You must be a total goddamned idiot if you think that just because i said that, i wouldnt help a woman getting raped in the streets. Give your damn head a shake... will ya?

And if you dont need the code, why u bitchin?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.
Whats the big deal? Keep em in there people
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

It seems obvious to me that the majority of people on this site are too self absorbed to care
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690

stryyker wrote:

It seems obvious to me that the majority of people on this site are too self absorbed to care
I care...I care...
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.
No, I think its just you who cares too much...its bloody numbers, people can have them there if they want. It isnt like EA is losing anything over it.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6539|Winterpeg, Canada
This Hannon guy is a disgrace to us Canadian gamers.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6629|Derby, England

stryyker wrote:

Hanon1990 wrote:

Stealing is against the 10 commandments.

And the way you worded your sentence says to me, that if you saw a woman getting raped and stabbed on the street, you wouldn't do anything, because its not your problem. Sounds like your a horrible human being.

And I won't do shit with the code, because I don't need stats, and I don't play the game.
I don't think Ihave a face of the care bare nor do I give a half of damn what EA thinks, if they made the damn feed available to public on the first place non of this would of happened on the 2end place.

As for your concern why don't u get a job with EA if u care so damn much

Thread Closed
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6540|My head
meh i will just use the EA site.  i dont like signatures with stats in them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard