siciliano732
+202|6649|New York
ok, so i am a die hard giants fan...my question is this.  After seeing what transpired this season with the new york football giants where they start out 6-2 and then proceed to lose 6 of 8 and then the last game with the Eagles yesturday where they had TOO MANY opportunities to win...Eli has done what since he got here?  Should the giants trade him for a high first round pick and try to get Smith from Ohio State?  how you guys feelin about this...

all i know is....Eli is killin me.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6388|USA, MICHIGAN
smith needs to go to the detroit lions, GOD knows they need help. Eli will get better, no need to trade him.

Last edited by hate&discontent (2007-01-08 12:43:10)

eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
Just because of your first sentence, I will say.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH OWNED.  Im disapointed the game was only that close though.  We always own the competition.
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York
no doubt....there was no point to the giants this season....was a huge mess....

i dont know if he will get better though, doesnt seem like he can handle the pressure and/or his confidence is so shot, i dotn know if he can recover.  Its like another Alex Rodriguez.  frustrating.
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6713|Philadelphia, PA
Go Birds!
acidkiller187
+123|6630
Get him a stretch "MUMMER"...
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6532
I say keep Eli plus the Giants wont have a chance of getting Smith, they are to far back in the selection
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6422|San Antonio, TX
You think someone will trade you a high draft pick for Eli... (laughing at you here).  Sucks though after all that stink he raised about getting selected by the Chargers, and now he really has played up to expectations.

Hey isn't Garcia a free-agent at the end of this season!?
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

silo1180 wrote:

You think someone will trade you a high draft pick for Eli... (laughing at you here).  Sucks though after all that stink he raised about getting selected by the Chargers, and now he really has played up to expectations.

Hey isn't Garcia a free-agent at the end of this season!?
i agree...it does stink....and i dont know but this is a cinderella story for garcia right now....

another problem with the giants is that there in too much inner termoil goin on in that locker room...people gettin on each other and what not....and Coughlin or however you spell that crap needs to go....he hasnt done a damn thing.

they were just a huge disappointment this year...and eli has been since we drafted him....last year we all thought he was turning it around but....NOPE!
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6440|Canada
i don't fucking think so, he is that team!
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6743|Backward Ass Kansas
I say send Trent Green to Iraq.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
NO man he is Peytons brother. The commentators and fans didn't mind sucking his schlong the first 6 games. Even befoer he got there. Beggining of the season I get a flash of a chiefs score with no highlights, and then 45 minutes of a breakdown of the giants.

Injuries killed the Giants. See what he does next year.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

I say send Trent Green to Iraq.
I agree. Ty Law should have smacked the bewildered look off his face he had the whole first 3 quarters.

2 total yards of offense at haltime. Can someone say sub Huard? Or maybe the Herm Edwards, Lovie Smith, Tony Dungy dinner had something to do with it. Tony paid for it you know...
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

NO man he is Peytons brother. The commentators and fans didn't mind sucking his schlong the first 6 games. Even befoer he got there. Beggining of the season I get a flash of a chiefs score with no highlights, and then 45 minutes of a breakdown of the giants.

Injuries killed the Giants. See what he does next year.
dont get me wrong....injuries killed the Giants....no doubt....BUT...what has eli done when the pressure is on....even games like the titans this year....come on....he just chokes and i really wonder if he can handle the pressures of playin in NY.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas
yes
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6787|Barrie Ontario
smith is going to clevland and brennan is going to oakland. i dont think the giants have the balls to trade eli manning.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

siciliano732 wrote:

I'm a Bears fan .... you can use this fact to understand my next point:  the quarterback is not the only component of a winning team.

Eli is a fine quarterback to have on your team, and one that a team can rally around.  I would take him on the Bears in a New York minute!

So, quit moaning and worry about your team's bigger problems.
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

OrangeHound wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

I'm a Bears fan .... you can use this fact to understand my next point:  the quarterback is not the only component of a winning team.

Eli is a fine quarterback to have on your team, and one that a team can rally around.  I would take him on the Bears in a New York minute!

So, quit moaning and worry about your team's bigger problems.
yea like them signing that wanker of a coach to a contract extension...especially with him being the major reason as to why the team is in turmoil and did not play well....how many times did players blame a game on "bad coaching" then your gonna sign him to a contract extension....oh man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard