Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

ATG wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Can anyone explain Love to me?
Absolutely.  You see, when boys and girls get older they discover they can.....join.  The boy sticks his wee-wow in the girls hoo-haw and they both feel real good.

After time, when a boy and a girl meet and their wee-wow and hoo-haws feel better than anyone else's they have met, they fall in "love". 

Then they end up getting married and after a few years, most couples hate each other.  Then love turns into devotion.......or apathy, either way its pretty much the same thing.

And thats what love is.
Jesus, you fucking cynical old koot.
People who want a LTR might try putting off the sex for a while.
Its hard to love a whore and only whore do it on the first date.
I'm not cynical.  I'm focused and enlightened
BVC
+325|6712
I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when Im older

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
I through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life theres been heartache and pain
I dont know if I can face it again
Cant stop now, Ive traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

Im gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
Ive got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life theres been heartache and pain
I dont know if I can face it again
I cant stop now, Ive traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me

Lets talk about love
I wanna know what love is, the love that you feel inside
I want you to show me, and Im feeling so much love
I wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hide
I know you can show me, yeah

I wanna know what love is, lets talk about love
I want you to show me, I wanna feel it too
I wanna feel what love is, I want to feel it too
And I know and I know, I know you can show me
Show me love is real, yeah
I wanna know what love is...
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6736|Melbourne, Australia

Ayumiz wrote:

Why is it so complicated? Whenever i walk on the street and see some fat geek who plays bf2 non stop and gets a chick, i get so jealous.. is this normal? And the geek looks much worse than me? Why is it? Does he know how to sweettalk?
i am 16 i am in a relationship with my first real gf (we had our 2 months last wedns) i dont love her .. but i care about her alot... iv never been in love so i cant exactly explain it and i dont believe its all about sex like all the others are saying (though i am a horny fuker that would love to have sex 1. my gf says she is not ready and i respect that and 2. i dont wanna complicate things with sex so early in a relationship)

i think you remember your first love because it is pure love it aient all about sex and such

i think love is experiencing life changing events with that person you realy care by your side...

someone you can always count on and see yourself marrying one day .... never being able to see yourself without them

MY 2 CENTS
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

Cougar wrote:

ATG wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Absolutely.  You see, when boys and girls get older they discover they can.....join.  The boy sticks his wee-wow in the girls hoo-haw and they both feel real good.

After time, when a boy and a girl meet and their wee-wow and hoo-haws feel better than anyone else's they have met, they fall in "love". 

Then they end up getting married and after a few years, most couples hate each other.  Then love turns into devotion.......or apathy, either way its pretty much the same thing.

And thats what love is.
Jesus, you fucking cynical old koot.
People who want a LTR might try putting off the sex for a while.
Its hard to love a whore and only whore do it on the first date.
I'm not cynical.  I'm focused and enlightened
your philosophy on love frightens me whats even more frieghtening is most of your "philosophys" make alot of sence and usually end up being true... PLEASE BE WRONG FOR ONCE COUGZ
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6779

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

Loves a crazy thing man, when you don't have it you want it but when you have it you don't want it....
Like a giant carrot up your ass?

Oh wait... maybe I'm the only one who wants that.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6836

Coolbeano wrote:

i like buttsecks with vegetables
fixed.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6547|Boston, MA

Ayumiz wrote:

Why is it so complicated? Whenever i walk on the street and see some fat geek who plays bf2 non stop and gets a chick, i get so jealous.. is this normal? And the geek looks much worse than me? Why is it? Does he know how to sweettalk?
Love has nothing to do about looks you know...
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6836
uh... love has everything to do with looks.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6547|Boston, MA
So you're telling me one person can't find love with another if one is beautiful and the other is incredibly ugly? Yeah, that makes sense...
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6411|Evilsville

Krappyappy wrote:

uh... love has everything to do with looks.
Bullshit!
My girlfriend is hot, while I'm not.
Okay, I'm not really ugly (I guess) but I know I'm not a stud!
']['error
Banned
+630|6660|The Netherlands
well love is an thing from real life, ot very often spoken of in these forums. the anser of this question lies in the real life also.. ask some1 there
Entertayner
+826|6587

Ayumiz wrote:

PvtStPoK wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Can we put the sex out of the question yet? I need to overcome the first obstable of wooing her.
stick with holding her hands for now, try to kiss her on the cheek a couple of times, if she responds positively, try again saying a couple of sweet words like i love you . if she doesn't want kisses, thats bad, dumb her and try with her best friend to touch her at warm places (try to kiss her first, she might not like being touched that fast). WARNING  if they have Best friends necklaces or  jewelry of any kind with those 2 words, her best friend might already received message texts on cellphone about you, thats bad.

if you have more  questions, keep them coming
I havent found a gf yet, though, but my problem is, i am too shy, whenever i see a nice girl infront of me, i really shiver even though she wants to have a conversation.
I used to be the exact same.  Getting abused on TS by |TOP| helped.

The |TOP| treatment. TM... lol.
arson
+99|6653|New York

Zilla wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Can we put the sex out of the question yet? I need to overcome the first obstable of wooing her.
try a mask... J/K bro, talk to her. if she doesn't want to talk to you, FUCK HER! she's not worth it.
See this is where your wrong. The whole point is to fuck her and as many of her friends as possible because she will also be trying to fuck yours as well. Do whatever, say anything to get in her pants. tell her shes special unique blah blah  blah, repeat tell her ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that she wants to hear. 
YOUR MISSION IS TO GET IN HER PANTS> 
    this tape will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, .....
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

arson wrote:

Zilla wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

try a mask... J/K bro, talk to her. if she doesn't want to talk to you, FUCK HER! she's not worth it.
See this is where your wrong. The whole point is to fuck her and as many of her friends as possible because she will also be trying to fuck yours as well. Do whatever, say anything to get in her pants. tell her shes special unique blah blah  blah, repeat tell her ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that she wants to hear. 
and here we see a virgin tryin to camoflauge himself in a very un familiar enviroment
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6412|Indianapolis, IN

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Magazine wrote:

Be Casual. Don’t go overboard trying to impress a girl. Get to know her as a friend. How? Find stuff you have in common, then ask questions: “How much money did you raise for the missions trip?” or “Are you going to the youth group party this weekend?” If you’re eating pizza at the same table, talk pizza. If you go bowling, offer to carry the ball to her lane.

Be Yourself. So what if you end up saying or doing something that makes you feel stupid? If she is interested in you, she’ll like you anyway. Don’t try to be perfect, and, above all, don’t try to be something you’re not. Take a deep breath, smile and just be yourself.

Be Godly. Through the years, we at Breakaway have talked to a lot of girls, asking them what qualities they look for in guys. Godliness is the No. 1 answer. It’s a huge turnoff to tell them you’re a Christian, then act the opposite. Show her that Christ is at the center of your life: Treat her and others with respect and make an effort to do stuff that pleases God, not the crowd.
Now that is some worthy advice, except of coarse the part about god. But i like the way they incorperate that you should be a god! you be the god, let her worship you.... eventually
I personally think the 'Godliness' jazz is a load of crap. Women could give 2 shits less, it's about how you act, the way you manipulate/conform yourself to be. If you're out just to get laid, you lie your ass off. If you truly sincerely like the girl, I'm sure you'll approach her in a less-vile way. Shit works out, don't sweat the small shit, women are a dime a dozen, I'm sure they see us in the same views.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6412|Indianapolis, IN

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

i am 16 i am in a relationship with my first real gf (we had our 2 months last wedns) i dont love her .. but i care about her alot... iv never been in love so i cant exactly explain it and i dont believe its all about sex like all the others are saying (though i am a horny fuker that would love to have sex 1. my gf says she is not ready and i respect that and 2. i dont wanna complicate things with sex so early in a relationship)

i think you remember your first love because it is pure love it aient all about sex and such

i think love is experiencing life changing events with that person you realy care by your side...

someone you can always count on and see yourself marrying one day .... never being able to see yourself without them

MY 2 CENTS
You my friend; are wise beyond your years. I'm proud of what you said!
arson
+99|6653|New York

I.M.I Militant wrote:

arson wrote:

Zilla wrote:

and here we see a virgin tryin to camoflauge himself in a very un familiar enviroment
spoken like a true 16 year old  who lives with mommy
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6568|Scotland
i lol'ed, just speak to them!!! if girls (like you say) are wanting to actually talk to you, then talk back. Doesnt matter if you act nervous, you will gain xp.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6410|The Gem Saloon
for some reason i feel that this thread is flooded with virgins offering advice regarding sex.
probably because it is.........
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6568|Scotland
negative
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6718
Important question. How old are you? Some people get hung up on never having a girlfriend when they're under 16. I have mates who never liked a girl once! As soon as they started being themselves then they got loads.

Me? I'm just outgoing and never mind talking to people!
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6568|Scotland
I are 16, and talking to girls is easy now, i went to a party with my mate (around 20 girls, and me and my mate)
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6733|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

ATG wrote:

Stop looking and expecting and it will fall in your lap.
This has got to be the best piece of advice I've heard so far.  Some times you just have to be patient and wait for it to come to you.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6410|The Gem Saloon

mcgid1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Stop looking and expecting and it will fall in your lap.
This has got to be the best piece of advice I've heard so far.  Some times you just have to be patient and wait for it to come to you.
thats how i met my wife....it just happened.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

I can tell it's true love when I can feel it in my pants.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard