Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

Hyper, if you're gonna /wrist, don't do it dude. You've got so much more to live for than that. I know it's hard thinking straight under hard situations, but try to. Think about those people in Darfur, starving every day. They don't up and kill themselves. Why should you? If you just believe that things will get better and you take an initiative to fix things, life'll get better. See a psychotherapist (just don't see one named Psycho the Rapist!) if you must, they can help you. Suicide is never the answer, unless you were born with TriggerHappy998itus (a very very very very rare disease that has only ever been documented in one individual).
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6778|Dallas

Hurricane wrote:

Hyper, if you're gonna /wrist, don't do it dude. You've got so much more to live for than that. I know it's hard thinking straight under hard situations, but try to. Think about those people in Darfur, starving every day. They don't up and kill themselves. Why should you? If you just believe that things will get better and you take an initiative to fix things, life'll get better. See a psychotherapist (just don't see one named Psycho the Rapist!) if you must, they can help you. Suicide is never the answer, unless you were born with TriggerHappy998itus (a very very very very rare disease that has only ever been documented in one individual).
CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6474|UK
Sorry to hear you got cancer mate wish you all the best, get out and enjoy life my friend. I hope your lack of reply is from you having to much fun to post on the forum.
Hurricane
Banned

Cougar wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER!
One guy says he got cancer, then Ty says he sent him a PM that gave the effect that he was gonna kill himself. The fuck should I know what to believe?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6778|Dallas

Hurricane wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER

CANCER!
One guy says he got cancer, then Ty says he sent him a PM that gave the effect that he was gonna kill himself. The fuck should I know what to believe?
He has cancer, that's why he's suicidal? 

I'm confused as well.  I want a banana.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6522|Minnesota eh
mmmm Banana.....
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
ug...killing yourself is only ok if you are like suffering from a gunshot to the penis and you are trapped under a rock or something. Just stop crying and go get like 10 hookers and a dozen 40s of Old English and have a real fucked up night .

btw: has anyone ever thought he may just be doing a seance or maybe he is ghost buster in disguise?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-01-09 19:30:52)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6719
Uhh this is a joke...Right?  Just seems a little fishy souning to me.  You make it sound as though you have gonna
pull the ripcord, but hav cancer
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command
I suggest this thread be closed and restarted by the op, or perhaps ya'll can just shut the fuck up.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6753|Norcal, usa
cyanide is the answer.
ikillyou9090
+24|6561
btw.. a kid isnt 35.

and to the lil bitch that asked for his account

you need to grow up, and actually suck your own cock, i hope someone dies in your family of cancer, smart mother fucker.

yall needa shut the fuck up
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6336|Orrstrayleea
I knew a little old lady who was diagnosed with cancr once she lived down the street from me she was 70 something old, she was the nicest old lady, she was like second mother to me and one day i walked home from school and the ambulances were out the front of her house, and the whole neighborhood was there, nearly the whole town went to her funeral, exept me, our town was an old traditional one, but big buisiness had moved in and was sub-dividing vacant blocks of land and building appartments, so i ran away from th funeral, and lit the whole lot of them on fire. i owed it to the little old lady who had always  dispised the houses
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6462

ikillyou9090 wrote:

btw.. a kid isnt 35.

you need to grow up, and actually suck your own cock, i hope someone dies in your family of cancer, smart mother fucker.

thats too harsh dude, but the other dude who asked abut the account is kinda stupid  actaully

Anyway.. good luck hyper!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6754

ikillyou9090 wrote:

btw.. a kid isnt 35.

What I want to know is how you can be an asshole to the fine people of these forums, when they are giving condolences to your "friend".

As for Hyper, good luck, enjoy life for as long as you can, nothing can stop you.

Cheers, Jestar
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6594|Melbourne, Australia.
Bye, hf in afterlife.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6522|Minnesota eh

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

My dream come true. Burn in hell hyper.
:0
a fly
+105|6658|The netherlands
Thats for kicking people without reason.

Disease [Cancer] Hyper

Too bad, heaven got capped, only spawn left is hell

Last edited by a fly (2007-01-14 11:28:06)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6720|67.222.138.85
Some people really take the internet too seriously.

Edit: NOT referring to Hyper

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2007-01-14 11:28:55)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6384|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I knew a little old lady who was diagnosed with cancr once she lived down the street from me she was 70 something old, she was the nicest old lady, she was like second mother to me and one day i walked home from school and the ambulances were out the front of her house, and the whole neighborhood was there, nearly the whole town went to her funeral, exept me, our town was an old traditional one, but big buisiness had moved in and was sub-dividing vacant blocks of land and building appartments, so i ran away from th funeral, and lit the whole lot of them on fire. i owed it to the little old lady who had always  dispised the houses
You sir, should be sainted
a fly
+105|6658|The netherlands

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Some people really take the internet too seriously.

Edit: NOT referring to Hyper
I hope you mean the gaming part, cause try living the western live without it, EVERYTHING exept telnet is done over internet.
ikillyou9090
+24|6561

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

your dreams obviously dont come true, you sit at a computer all day with ur finger up ur ass playing bf2

you and ur cockheaded friend blackhawk, tell him to suk his own cock. he fails more than you.

btw, to tell someone to burn in hell? karma will get ya eh, stupid fuckin goof.

edit: the only reason those two idiots are mad, is because everytime they try and post something smart, hyper puts them down time after time, i guess maybe they shud just jump, since everyone laughs at them.

Last edited by ikillyou9090 (2007-01-14 12:36:48)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6349|Oregon
Man.. i don't even know you, but this is kinda freaky.

If you're gonna kill yourself... don't... please.

If you have cancer and can't live with it anymore, then... shit... it's kinda a new thing... i guess you know if you need to... holy cow

Well... just know that you have a whole community who cares for you as a person...

EDIT: and if anyone knows hyper's player id's, we can see when his last battle was...

Last edited by djphetal (2007-01-14 12:40:44)

N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6535

ikillyou9090 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

your dreams obviously dont come true, you sit at a computer all day with ur finger up ur ass playing bf2

you and ur cockheaded friend blackhawk, tell him to suk his own cock. he fails more than you.

edit: the only reason those two idiots are mad, is because everytime they try and post something smart, hyper puts them down time after time, i guess maybe they shud just jump, since everyone laughs at them.
I rarely play BF2 anymore smartass. I dont believe in karma. Every time we try to post something smart he puts us down? Check up on the times buddy, we rarely post here, hyper rarely posts here, and your a moron. Hyper is an idiot who whines about statpadding and people who say "jew" and "nigger".

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2007-01-14 12:58:31)

Hurricane
Banned

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I don't think the "nice little old lady" would appreciate you leaving her funeral to commit arson and destruction of property.
Home
Section.80
+447|6861|Seattle, Washington, USA

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

ikillyou9090 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

I rarely play BF2 anymore smartass. I dont believe in karma. Every time we try to post something smart he puts us down? Check up on the times buddy, we rarely post here, hyper rarely posts here, and your a moron. Hyper is an idiot who whines about statpadding and people who say "jew" and "nigger".
Jesus man, you really are scum of the earth. He has cancer. He could die. Just because you don't like him in a video game doesn't mean you say this crap. Get over it moron, it's a game. No one cares if games are your life, this guy has terminal cancer. I could see you saying that if he killed your mom or something, but considering all he did was say some stuff in game, you need to stop crying and get a life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard