Haze999
+6|6647

elite.mafia wrote:

BF2 was released June 21st, 2005. Today is January 5th, 2007. That's 563 days. So in 563 days hes played 3755 hours. That's about 3 hours a day. Nothing wrong with that IMHO
lol not only are you a pubbie baddie, youre a retard aswell. Do the match again, its 6.6 hours a day.

aww nm someone beat me showing your stupidity.

Last edited by Haze999 (2007-01-05 16:51:06)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6379|Cali
Expansion      BF2      SF      EF      AF
Time     2746:32:56     943:28:33     38:45:34     27:37:10

to be exact
swedge
+23|6493|haggis hill

Scorpian65 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Whoever plays that much of this game basically is advertising that they get absolutely no pussy. . . .
How the Hell do you figure that? I have almost 3500hrs, (yes every damn hour was played by me) I have two grown children who only what my time when they need something. I have a wife that works an opposite shift from me. I own my own home and two vehicles. I work 40 hrs a week making around 60K.

And I get laid 3-4 times a week, I'm betting that's more then all you guys saying "Get a Life". In fact I'm willing to bet most have never seen a real life naked woman much less done anything else with one.

As was stated above you have no idea why someone is able to play this game or any other for the amount of time they do until they tell you why.
we aint all kiddies u know
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6657|Little Bentcock

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

I have played nearly 8,000 hours of WoW. And I'm not a nerd.
Yes, yes you are.
Master*
Banned
+416|6529|United States
Wow you guys have stooped to the level to make a thread about this guys personal life, frankly I think you guys should get out more if you are on a forum talking about someone elses life.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6488|USA

genius_man16 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

BF2 was released June 21st, 2005. Today is January 5th, 2007. That's 563 days. So in 563 days hes played 3755 hours. That's about 3 hours a day. Nothing wrong with that IMHO
how is 3755 divided by 563 only 3 hrs?

lol

it's just almost exactly 7, says so on his "Ranks & More" page

563 days = 13,512 hours. don't question my math....
You guys are seriously idiots for calling me a retard...

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-01-05 19:07:22)

Dressed In Decay
+14|6571
Divide 3755, his total hours, by 563, the total numbers of days he could've played. It comes out to 6.6, that means on average he played 6.6 hours per day...not 3.
Des.Kmal
+917|6652|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

elite.mafia wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

lol

this man speaks the truth....
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Chorcai
+49|6682|Ireland

elite.mafia wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

lol

You go sister...tell it like it is !
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6684|Keyboard

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

demois411
+1|6399

Scorpian65 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Whoever plays that much of this game basically is advertising that they get absolutely no pussy. . . .
How the Hell do you figure that? I have almost 3500hrs, (yes every damn hour was played by me) I have two grown children who only what my time when they need something. I have a wife that works an opposite shift from me. I own my own home and two vehicles. I work 40 hrs a week making around 60K.

And I get laid 3-4 times a week, I'm betting that's more then all you guys saying "Get a Life". In fact I'm willing to bet most have never seen a real life naked woman much less done anything else with one.

As was stated above you have no idea why someone is able to play this game or any other for the amount of time they do until they tell you why.
Lol, one word here: pwned.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6843|Marathon, Florida Keys
Him and his probable wife (huellia) prolly sit next to eachother and play all day
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6638|Pickle Village

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Your joking right?
power9787
+10|6616
you can't serious play 8000hrs for wow unless, you don't sleep and only eat or play, and no job
you are joking
fkstarter just play too much and need to do something else
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6537|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
We Germans play alot... Trust me...
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6724|London, UK
I pwn him

me>firestarter
JaggedPanther
+61|6508

Scorpian65 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Good post +1

I never had anything against Volx, just ER.RCR myself .
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6690|The View From The Afternoon
Let me tell you something, he plays most often on the server "Warlord Infantry -Austria". He and his *burza team is always in a squad all playing medic, and most of the rounds are pure baserape. Everytime he gets killed, 2 medics dive over him with their shockpaddles to save their hero. Its a fucking tragedy.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6503|The Suburb at Karkand

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

In a small bungalow with PC, broadband etc.? awesome

I guess his a fuckin nerd, or a bot, like N@M Kain was
Bot? What?
Marinejuana
local
+415|6619|Seattle

CruZ4dR wrote:

Let me tell you something, he plays most often on the server "Warlord Infantry -Austria". He and his *burza team is always in a squad all playing medic, and most of the rounds are pure baserape. Everytime he gets killed, 2 medics dive over him with their shockpaddles to save their hero. Its a fucking tragedy.
i cant believe thats his strategy having just looked at his recent scores. it looks like he is balls to the ball not giving a fuck and with no medics giving a fuck about him.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6494|UK
I have 678 hour I feel sad.
Simon
basically
+838|6692|UK

wah1188 wrote:

I have 678 hour I feel sad.
Here, have some of mine, that all better now?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6665|Washington, DC

some guy with too much time wrote:

So you deal drugs near a Starbucks to hijack their internet so you can play BF2. Your two children are old enough to do their shit, AKA 18. And your wife blows you while you play games. Hey, that works =p
SlapStick
Banned
+3|6418
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6I3W3eb7SY&eurl=

FireStarter cant play alone he is a noob.

He need jojoSurma for playing.
But more like this video

FireStarter=Cartman i think
jojoSurma=The mother
+5|6355
If Firestarter has no life then I'm dead. I have about I think at least 5000 hours in WoW. I hate WoW now but I can't blame it on the game for I made my own faults and failing nearly half my subjects at school because I skipped school for bloody ingame pixelated purple gear!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard