recklr
+0|6322
1.  On your way to work you see something on a rooftop and your immediate response is to take cover.

2.  On a random walk you take corners with extra caution in case someone put a claymore there.

3.  You see something on the road while driving and you think to yourself "shit a landmine!!!" but hold back from swerving to the side of it.

4. All vehicles now sound like a Vodnik, HMMWV ect...

5.  As your talking to someone you look at them and think to yourself “I wonder if he plays?" and try to figure out his Online name.

6.  Any talk of other FPS games gets looked at with disgust for even bringing it up in the same category as BF2.

7. You see a bush or some high grass and say "man I bet I can snipe all day from that spot"

8.  Instead of playing, you follow another player the spanked your ass all freakin day in hopes of catching him hacking. Because there's no freakin way he knew you were coming all those times! And that shot was impossible, he has to be hacking!

9.  You sit there at work and day dream all day of your favorite map and try to locate that perfect spot that no one else has discovered yet.

Last but not least

10. You try to get your girlfriend to start playing online with you in hope of it saving your relationship.

Let’s hear some of your top 10 or just 1 or 2 good ones.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6461
i have definately looked down on other games cuz bf2 so much better.

sometimes if i play early in the morning and you know how sometimes u just keep gettin artied or spawn killed over and over, well that shits pissed me off allllllllll goddam day long
ssj3barua
+55|6680|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I notice if I do play another FPS I always hit "q" thinking it will bring up the comm rose.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6461
i hit shift playing CS to run faster, but it makes me walk.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

ssj3barua wrote:

I notice if I do play another FPS I always hit "q" thinking it will bring up the comm rose.
I do that too. Tried to do it in call of duty 2 single player lol.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6730|Comber, Northern Ireland
when people keep making these threads and dont SEARCH
Skorpy-chan
+127|6336|Twyford, UK
When the only thing stopping you from using a ripped sound file from BF2 as your ringtone is a lack of knowing how to transfer them.
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6410

recklr wrote:

As your talking to someone you look at them and think to yourself “I wonder if he plays?" and try to figure out his Online name.
LOL
I always do that
falafel
+5|6321
you know you play too much BF2 when you step in front of a rushing car and try to hit 'E'
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

You know you play too much BF2 when you come on this site and make another type of this thread.
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6691|Arizona, USA
When you go on a knife massacre on all the Arabs you can find saying you really wanted your vet knife badge.

When you jump off three story buildings trying to pull a parachute.

When you start believing MEC is a real army.

When you Traavel to the middle east trying to find the city of Karkand.

Last edited by |CoR| Majik_Kracker (2007-01-05 09:24:28)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6736|Houston, TX
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6993

You have seen more than three threads come and go on bf2s about "you know you play too much when..."

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard