JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA
This badge is proving to be just as annoying as the medic silver (10 heals IAR) was. Anyone with this badge have some tips for me?

So far I've tried both using recon with APMs and the Lambert, as well as Assault with rockets and a Baur + beloved medpack. I've seen decent success with both but not 30 titan attack decent.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2007-01-05 00:22:45)

Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6547
Find a server with balanced teams, have both Titans right beside each other and just keep podding on. drop claymores and always move. Land on the top of enemy titan, clean it off, go inside, KILL KILL KILL. Just hope the  rd last long enough.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Vilham wrote:

Yes they do... I was playing yesterday. Guess what it said when I destroyed the guns? Titan Attack Score +1
Have you gotten any clue what you are talking about. Let's make a comparison.

I have over 90 hours on Titan mode. I have Gold Titan Defense & Destroyer, Silver Assault.
Do you really think many of us hadn't tried that out, and that we wouldn't know the difference?

"Titan Attack Score" is not "(+ Titan Attack Bonus)".

Notice the ()'s and what is in between them, you need them 30 times.

Gold Titan Attack is a bitch, I also can't seem to get it.

Tried recon, tried assault, engineer is pointless as the mines on the shield don't work 5 out of 7 times.

Help!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
heres a tip, go recon on verdun, on a racked up server, go and blow up there shit and leave ya claymores lying around, the titans are so low that you get attack points for anyone you kill on the ground, ya not raping, your destroying there toys, you may not get ya 30 kills doing that way, but youll have ahead start even if ya only kill 2 guys
NZDeathBoy
+20|6701|Chch, New Zealand
Also destroying the titian guns at start of round is attack points. If you get 2 Pins, then you have got it as many times as pos.
I too can't seem to get this friggin badge. I can get 4 experts. and seam to fail them all. Pretty much my last 4 too
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

heres a tip, go recon on verdun, on a racked up server, go and blow up there shit and leave ya claymores lying around, the titans are so low that you get attack points for anyone you kill on the ground, ya not raping, your destroying there toys, you may not get ya 30 kills doing that way, but youll have ahead start even if ya only kill 2 guys
Also got Titan attack score bonus on the ground once and thought wtf !!

Got my Vet Titan attack badge yesterday on the EU server with ease and the game prolly lasted 15 minutes longer so could have been pretty close or gotten expert if i had the nesesary time

@the guy that thought Vet medic badge was a bitch: 10 heals IAR isn`t much inside the titan, have gotten 15+ several times - just drop a med hub (pref advanced med hub) at the entrance of each corridor where fighting occours and its a done deal

Also thought Gold Titan Destruction Badge was gonna take me forever but got it luckily on my first run
https://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2238/screen043yo2.jpg
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

NZDeathBoy wrote:

Also destroying the titian guns at start of round is attack points. If you get 2 Pins, then you have got it as many times as pos.
I too can't seem to get this friggin badge. I can get 4 experts. and seam to fail them all. Pretty much my last 4 too
Have you even bothered reading other replies?

Bernadictus wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Yes they do... I was playing yesterday. Guess what it said when I destroyed the guns? Titan Attack Score +1
Have you gotten any clue what you are talking about. Let's make a comparison.

I have over 90 hours on Titan mode. I have Gold Titan Defense & Destroyer, Silver Assault.
Do you really think many of us hadn't tried that out, and that we wouldn't know the difference?

"Titan Attack Score" is not "(+ Titan Attack Bonus)".

Notice the ()'s and what is in between them, you need them 30 times.

Gold Titan Attack is a bitch, I also can't seem to get it.

Tried recon, tried assault, engineer is pointless as the mines on the shield don't work 5 out of 7 times.

Help!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793
One thing just occurred to me - I've not tried it myself but that badge is on my list of "just need the IAR".

You know when you're in a titan vent and can effectively use RDX and APMs to defend it? I've not seen many defenders who don't try to get in the vents occasionally so that should be good for a few.

If you find yourself alone in a console corridor, don't blow the console.  Use APMs and RDX to defend the corridor against the defenders.  Again, if you don't have a resupply box near you, that might be good for 7 kills.  If you do, milk it for all it's worth.

I got my silver one by staying on top of the titan and shooting the defenders that podded onto the back decks.  But that's really hit and miss as they will, as often as not, see you when they are going up and either land on you or be prepared for an immediate shoot-out.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Best way is to move around, dont stay on the same location to long and dying without dropping all APM`s is a damn waste of time !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
Once the core is open, drop a supply crate on the ramp and keep chucking nades into the core at defenders. If your lucky their entire team will be hanging out in there.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
i barely got it with seconds left on their core. what i did was i went on a medium size server and waited till we could board. i got on there with the Ganz and the LMGs and set up a sentry gun and a shield in their vents, so they would get torn up when they dropped. expert titan attack is a bitch, it took me 4 weeks to get it.
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
They way of getting this badge is just playing Assault with those rockets you have, Just fire those missile in to the core and let them go of as they pass the glass. Second throw grenades if you have them also give lots of points.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Problem with nades and rockets is if you kill 2+ person in one blast you still only get the 1 Titan attack bonus point ......
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
you need to be really lucky....luck plays a part in getting badges...
Zukabazuka
+23|6686

Varegg wrote:

Problem with nades and rockets is if you kill 2+ person in one blast you still only get the 1 Titan attack bonus point ......
No because it still count as a kill and you only need 30 kill inside enemy titan and done this a lot. Just because you can't see doesn't meen you get it. It only shows 3 lines so it wouldn't take up half the screen.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6475|Belgium
this seems to be tricky how about being support do the shield thingy of seymore and stay in the corridor shooting everyone u see on the ground in other corridors i got vet/expert if i had 50 hours support combat and had about 48 kills at end of round
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
I can't even get 15! Defend is easy though. I have had 18 before but didn't have the pre-IAR requirements.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Zukabazuka wrote:

Varegg wrote:

No because it still count as a kill and you only need 30 kill inside enemy titan and done this a lot. Just because you can't see doesn't meen you get it. It only shows 3 lines so it wouldn't take up half the screen.
Wrong again, the requirements is not 30 kills!

Titan Combat Excellence Badge: In A Round 30 Titan Attack score and 60 hours

And 1 kill isn`t nesesary 1 Titan attack score
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore

leetkyle wrote:

I can't even get 15! Defend is easy though. I have had 18 before but didn't have the pre-IAR requirements.
bring the airburst rockets when the enemy are camping to defend their reactor...
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
Dude I DID THIS AND STILL GOT THAT BADGE. I looked at my score before entering titan and knew when i was going to get it. I used grenades and rockets to get this badge killed people more than twice and when I reached my destination i got the badge. no extra kill needed.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

And you killed more than one person with a granade and still got it at 30 kills ?
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
Yes, when they camp titan core those rockets often take out 1-2 even 3 person.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Hm .... that`s strange cause i had 18 kills aboard the Titan without getting the Vet and was told it was because i took out more than one at the time
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

Varegg wrote:

Just wondering how you know this?

When I get multiple kills inside the titan, around a silo or inside the squad bonus circle, I can only see a maximum of three lines of text from the action, even if there's three or more kills involved.

As an example, yesterday I shot an APC that was at our silo and it had four people on board.  {damn, I was stoked} and it said:

You killed X
(+1 bonus silo defense score)
You killed V

I know there were four people in the APC because the text in the top left has about four lines on it and I was the numbers in the APC when I was approaching.  Still only looks like 1 silo defense point but I couldn't tell if it was more. Didn't check on the scores when it was happening.

What I'm basically saying is, have you checked out your scores before and after such an incident?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Zukabazuka wrote:

Varegg wrote:

30 points, not 30 kills. *sigh*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard