=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6604|England

swe:D wrote:

If i go back to 1.12 can i still play Af when im installing 1.41 again?
You can play BF2 1.12, and BF2 + AF on 1.41 at the same time!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6545|dunno
=Karma-kills= were you on the ZBored 1.12 server yesterday?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6829|Marathon, Florida Keys
1.12 and before- BF2 was a real game then. Not the dummied down noob shit it is today. EA changed it for the masses of whiney noobs. It is so restricted now it sucks.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

I started around about 1.2 (back in April last year). I had to reinstall BF2 before xmas and I wanted to see what the original game was like before I patched up.

God damn it, it was fucking awesome! And that was only SP!

I solo'd with the BH on clean sweep (and of course, the chopper didnt go spinning wildly) with the miniguns that fkin rocked!
Unlimited TV range and 16 rockets for your choppers! That got me 110/1 score on DV
Hell, even C4 chucking got me a shit load of bot kills
It was so much fun I couldnt believe it. Im just pissed off I ignored my mate and carried on with CSS for a year while he whored up BF2 with the BH's

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-05 10:04:22)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6763|Backward Ass Kansas
Download and install the Demo - it is still the original version - the hand to hand  fighting is sooooo much better.... really....  a lot of nurfings have occured.  Get in the gun seat of a blackhawk and watch the noobs explode.... typing and thinking about it is making me cry a little. I have to stop now....

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-01-05 10:49:15)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6763|Backward Ass Kansas
Does anyone know how many pre 1.2 servers are still running?
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6672
I tried out the blackhawk once too before i patched up. I came in after some of the patches. That mini gun was the shit. You could smoke an APC with it. I couldnt believe it.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6604|England

The_Killer wrote:

=Karma-kills= were you on the ZBored 1.12 server yesterday?
Yes

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Does anyone know how many pre 1.2 servers are still running?
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … 2554-356.0

Those are ranked 1.12
Zukabazuka
+23|6705

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

I tried out the blackhawk once too before i patched up. I came in after some of the patches. That mini gun was the shit. You could smoke an APC with it. I couldnt believe it.
I believe you still can kill an APC with the minigun, why wouldn't you be able.

Now, you people who liked the old version, think when everyone was doing it, bunnyjumping around, throwing C4, noob tubing as people called it and all those other stuff. How fun would that be? You wouldn't be the only one who would do this but 32 players

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2007-01-05 12:54:22)

Azulmono55
+2|6476
Can someone tell me exactly what the difference is between the miniguns?
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6671|United States

Azulmono55 wrote:

the mini guns in patch 1.12 are powerful which lets you kill people but in patch 1.41 the black hawk mini gun are weak which you cannot kill anyone with them.   Which means that the mini guns in patch 1.41 are useless
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6604|England

Azulmono55 wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more splash damage
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6351|teh alien spaceshit
blackhawk could actually kill.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6660|Montréal, Québec
IF u guys are intersted, (i know it illegal bla bla bal ...BFROE... blba blab lba) but we can  install 1.12 in parallel and plan a game on next weekend..
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6604|England
Yeh i allready am

Should we start a new 1.12 thread

to get more people on it,

tell em how run more than 1 patch,

tell the benefits of 1.12,

plan some games?
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6671|United States
yeah that would be good idea to get some more bf2s members to play bf2 patch 1.12
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

Zukabazuka wrote:

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

I believe you still can kill an APC with the minigun, why wouldn't you be able.
Yes, you still can. I did it the other week on Clean Sweep

But, due to the nerfing of the weapon, you cannot hit shit if you are moving. If the chopper is not moving, it is very deadly (although not like it once was).
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667

slicknic wrote:

oh i almost forgot! 750 unit tv missle... holy shit thats so far ;p
Its was 650 you noob.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6406
therws only like 3 -4 servers now me and bunch of friend got 2 of the servers closed down by bf2roe because of admin issues.  Statpadding is big on 1.12 still
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6604|England

SpawnKiller wrote:

therws only like 3 -4 servers now me and bunch of friend got 2 of the servers closed down by bf2roe because of admin issues.  Statpadding is big on 1.12 still
Go die in a fire.

Next please.
JaggedPanther
+61|6494
Jumping and shooting says it all. Imagine more bunny hoppers all over the place while having some insane accuracy shooting at you.

It was for people who didn't grow pubic hairs yet.

enuff said
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6488
1.12 was a whore house as I recall. If you wheren't an assualt or spec-ops you would lose at infantry combat from bunny hoppers, support and sniper couldn't hit shit and one guy in a chopper was all that mattered on certain maps, because the tv missile range was so much larger than the AA missile range and the chopper's health was enourmous. 1.41 is alot more balanced than 1.12 was, now all classes are even and you stand a chance agaist aircraft.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6369|Belfast
if u had 1.12 how many servers would there be?
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6604|England
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6720|Arizona, USA
I so miss the good ol days.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard