[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

All Files now working!

I've added my final installments:

1 entire round of Wake showing the new AA in 1.2 and how to use the new rockets (my old videos needed updating because of 1.2)

Choose a d/l server other then the first one in the list for a good d/l speed.

(389mb) Xvid & Mpeg Layer 3 Audio
http://files.filefront.com/BF2UnCutavi/ … einfo.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From [BF2s] Battlerecorder

(75mb) Xvid & Mpeg Layer 3 Audio
http://files.filefront.com/BF2BattleRec … einfo.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said I took these videos to show effective use in 1.2 and also because I missed flying and wanted to try a little bit more. Hopefully, you can learn what to do and not to do from them much easier then I can explain in words!

Old Info:

How To Fly Q & A -> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5321

Videos:
http://hosted.filefront.com/CanadaZenmaster

They are in DivX format, and I suggest you use KLite's codec pack and its media player instead of windows media player.
http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec … wnload.htm

Some quick notes:
-I used fraps and it makes things a bit laggier then normal game play
-I played on my favorite small server so there was nobody tk'ing for vehicles
-I'm not gonna comment on each video, but if you have questions about specifics, post what video and your Q and I'll get back to you with an A.
- Small servers mean less tks and easier jet acess, but also less people to kill
- Large servers are hard to get fraps video (lag)

Last edited by [CANADA]_Zenmaster (2006-04-30 16:15:30)

[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

Okay I'm awake and uploading again, so more should be showing up. The music is what I am listening to while flying lol.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6855|Bryan/College Station, TX
You sir are an inspiration to us all when it comes to flying jets. Something to aspire to. Now I just have to practice an assload with that Saitek I got.

Thanks for the videos.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
eatmywheaties
+2|6770
dl'ing now.  I've never tried using a j stick.

is it that much easier?

wow your flying is nuts.  I can't shoot jack with the bullets.  haha.  I need some practice.

Last edited by eatmywheaties (2005-11-29 02:16:45)

[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

Yea a joystick is a huge advantage over the mouse - you can actually tell who's using a joystick when flying and who's using a mouse. If they are on joystick and know what they are doing I'll usually loose some rockets at them that I know wont kill them but only deliver a single hit. It will make them buzz off for a bit, whereas with a mouse pilot I'll actually go for a kill. Trying to take down other joystick pilots takes too long that most people won't try to take you out unless its getting personal (i.e. you're killing their team too much). So, in that sense too its an advantage.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

More bombing videos have been added per several PM's I recieved about bombing.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

More bombing videos have been added per several PM's I recieved about bombing.
Su-34 is a monster on bombing runs. Considering its slower nature you did very well against that F-35 on your tail. All those trips around the oil tank was a dizzing experience. And the Mig-29 did pretty well against most targets. Not as maneuverable as the J-10 but still pretty nice. Looked like it had more power than the F-35 in climbs and banks. Also was watching you do your maneuvers and caught that Split S and a few half roll banks. Very nice and very impressive. I am going to practice a bit more on bombing from your videos. I see that you release the bombs about halfway between the center aim point and the bottom bomb bar and seem to be hitting most of the time. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the videos. Have learned more from them than any text guide. They should rename you "Death from Above".

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6859|San Francisco

Indeed, a wealth of excellent flying videos. I even learned a few things!
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
1 question... have u been using a Joystick or Mouse+Keyboard?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6859|San Francisco

kA_sick wrote:

That is surely joystick movement.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

kA_sick wrote:

He uses a joystick. It's in a different post of his located here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5321

He describes how he uses the joystick, how he setup the buttons and also gives advice in this post how he can distinguish between M+K users and Joystick users and it determines if he goes in for an easy kill or not.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6774

What about purely keyboard pilots?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6758|The United Center
holy fucking crap.

i'm never even going to spawn near an airstrip, let alone risk getting in a jet until i get my joystick that i left at home.

thats just...insane.
Yellow 13
+2|6745|Plano Texas
Zenmaster

As a person trying to become a successful pilot in this game i truly value your advice
Keep it up

or else
Maj.Do
+85|6763|good old CA
question how do i drop only 1 bomb?
Yellow 13
+2|6745|Plano Texas
So Zenmaster, do you have your aviator ribbon yet

(:
BurlySmurf
+1|6766|Nellis AFB
You are the reason I hate Wake and Oman. =P

Kudos on the best piloting I have seen on video/person.
slidero
Let's find an unranked server with battlerecorder and have ourselves a little dogfight, eh? 
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

slidero wrote:

Let's find an unranked server with battlerecorder and have ourselves a little dogfight, eh? 
That would be fun, may I suggest we add some other top pilots and make a little contest of sorts - e.g. dog fights, helicopters, bombing runs, and flying tricks! Would be cool to see what everyone brings to the table. I would like to learn more myself; every now and then someone your chasing does a neat trick and you can add it to your bag. Flying against so many noobs does nothing to keep you on your toes thats for sure.

Any takers?
Ci2e
+1|6735

Maj.Do wrote:

question how do i drop only 1 bomb?
Yes how the hell does this work?  I would call myself a novice pilot and I do bombing runs alot on top of taking on enemy jets and choppers.  During some bombing runs I have noticed only one bomb to drop and I thought it was because I hit the bomb trigger button very quickly instead of holding it.  I can't repeat this so I have no clue why I'm dropping only one bomb but it would help alot dropping 2 bombs everytime is a big waiste.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6739

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Flying against so many noobs does nothing to keep you on your toes thats for sure.
I proudly dull the skills of enemy pilots

Gonna look through some of these.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6757

How To Fly Q & A -> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5321
-> Stop asking how to drop single bombs FFS lolol it's all in that post.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6774

Niceeee, that's like a billion videos... I love watching videos more than reading. Cool stuff man.
Maj.Do
+85|6763|good old CA
i dont see it zen lol . plz just tell me
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
Maj.Do - You actually need to read the entire thread. Here I even marked the link to the exact section for ya:

How to Drop a Single Bomb:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=61030#p61030

Or you can just read this also:

Death, to drop single bombs you can do three things. A) Tap the button very quickly B) Drop both bombs, reload a single bomb, drop it, then you will be always dropping singles even if you have two for the rest of the flight (until you get a new plane) - It's sorta a glitch that all pilots figure out after a while C) Fly a J10 where a runway pass reloads one bomb.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-02 07:20:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard