teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6377|Bromley, London

I think it sucks.... and everyone who plays it seems to degenerate into a robot playing the game 24/7. So there fore it sucks
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
theres already a thread about this game, and yes i agree, what are your reasons for this?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA
Bah. I have nothing against the game. It requires more teamwork than battlefield. I prefer BF2 though. Its like people who like Star Wars. I don't understand why its so great but hey, how can millions of people be wrong?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6694

I like World Of Warcraft, and I don't find it that addicting. I don't know why everyone is bitching about it, it's a fun game to play.
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
+2|6762|Winterpeg Manitoba
Why dose everyone hate World of Warcraft. I love it and play it alot.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
It takes peoples lives away, and costs money
devilhammer
+16|6591|San Marcos, Texas

White-Fusion wrote:

Exactly.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

White-Fusion wrote:

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6506|Minnesota eh
And its a MMORPG.

end thread/
iceman785
+93|6669|Alaska, mother fucker.
I just recently broke the addiction, when it got boring.... lol. oh and when i got my new video card so i could FINALLY... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! play BF2, but now my wake island doesnt work and i cant find my cd-key to reinstall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**SLAMS HEAD ON DESK MULTIPLE TIMES**
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
Ill give you my cd key if you pay for my computer to be fixed
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
I bet you that half the people who hate it never played it
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
No i have played it, its fun yes, but the fact of the matter is, people have killed them selves over it, and its brought the chinese economy down, so all that from a game must be bad

Last edited by White-Fusion (2007-01-03 13:20:23)

Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
ok if you get past all the gold farming, people dieing of fatigue, and having to pay for the game, it's a pretty good game
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6686|The Hague, Netherlands

rabee2789b wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
I'll give some love... 

Whilst waiting for BC:Expansion pack.

For the Horde!

KJ
bobby177
+129|6470|Texas.. getting out asap
I played it all the way to 60, got 5/8 Tier 1 and 2/8 Tier 2, along with various other epics so I have quite a bit of time on there. The reason I hate it SO much is because Blizzard does not have a CLUE how to balance the game. There are still classes in PvP that are INSANELY overpowered and blizzard does not change anything about it. They also focus most of their efforts on making instances that literally 1/1000th of the population will ever be able to raid.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
I dont care if its a good game a kid wrapped himself in wires and killed himself because he didnt get in a guild. leaving a suicide note telling his parents to give his computer to a friend.

Also a kid killed himself by jumping out of a window as he got limited to one hour a day. Also leaving a note saying "bet you didnt think i liked it this much" so no, i will not play that game.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

ok if you get past all the gold farming, people dieing of fatigue, and having to pay for the game, it's a pretty good game
Your logic is first rate.

Yeah, a bit like AIDS, when you look past the fact you look like shit, and you're bleeding from all the sores and you're fucked with pneumonia, then yeah, life's great!

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-03 13:24:13)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby

Kung Jew wrote:

I'll give some love... 

Whilst waiting for BC:Expansion pack.

For the Horde!

KJ
Outland here i come!
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6471|Belgium

devilhammer wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Exactly.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
You mean UNINSTALL HERE I COME!
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby

White-Fusion wrote:

I dont care if its a good game a kid wrapped himself in wires and killed himself because he didnt get in a guild. leaving a suicide note telling his parents to give his computer to a friend.

Also a kid killed himself by jumping out of a window as he got limited to one hour a day. Also leaving a note saying "bet you didnt think i liked it this much" so no, i will not play that game.
source? The only thing i remember hapining was 1 kid jumping around like in Wow and he died.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
Kirby remeber that post a few minutes back where i told you id played it... yeah...
bobby177
+129|6470|Texas.. getting out asap
Just because someone kills themselves over a game does not change the quality of the game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard