Do you hate rap?

yes59%59% - 232
nah40%40% - 158
Total: 390
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6537|Somewhere else

kessel! wrote:

I dont like "gangsta rap" i like intelligent political rap. Immortal Technique is probably the best political rapper out there.

If you think intelligent rap is an oxymoron, you are wrong. download 4th Branch by Immortal Technique

maybe that will change you rap hater's opinions

I fail to see any intelligence in screaming into the microphone whilst shredding on a guitar.
People are getting off track and inot a rap Vs Metal War.  The Problem with most popular Rap and why it sucks is because its about Spinners, bitches, bling bling, crunk, (insert any other made up dumb fucking hip lingo), money, and how goddamn cool they are.

Rap has the highest amount of ingnorant repetition than most other genres.  It's for morons who like to be cool rather than listen to music with anything worthwhile to say.

Krappyappy wrote:

i will bet you that everyone who says they hate rap have no clue what hiphop really is and have only ever heard lil bow wow.
Now I agree with both quotes.  I am speaking of rap in general. However, even though I like NO rap. There is some rap out there I can respect.  Rappers whith something to say.  political, addressing racism, stuff like that.

Basically I am against Anti-Intelectual music, and the Rap catagory is rife with ingorance, and unfortunately some very talented musicians can get lost in the dumb pop shit that's infecting radio and tv.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-05-26 08:34:00)

icecold2510
+31|6351
Young Jeezy FTW
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6582|dunno
Rap sucks
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6696|Montreal, Qc, Canada
lots of hater out there !

I do like rap !
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6715|South West England

Coolbeano wrote:

I'm not a fan of rap, but I absolutely hate anyone who calls rap 'music'.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5756

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I hate most of it.  My parents hated my music. You will hate your kids music too. Its a Law I think.
maybe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard