Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6824
ironically, the cameraman's cursing and presumed ethnic slurs are beeped out.

i'd think given the nature of the footage, that's the least offensive thing about it.

there's a bit of the good old fashioned british kicking in there too.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5866432585690527292&[/google]

Last edited by Krappyappy (2007-01-03 21:33:44)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6482|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Are you aware they were throwing Shit over the  Wall Earlier?  These Soldiers didn't just pick a fight at random.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6662|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
They are disciplining the children

Last edited by ozzie_johnson (2007-01-03 21:42:31)

SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6390
that camerman is scary.  Other than that ok video 
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock
If they throwing shit at me Id give them the old fashion boot as well. Good on them.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6710
It sounds as if that camera man was getting sextual pleasure from waching the kids get beat up.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6662|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

It sounds as if that camera man was getting sextual pleasure from waching the kids get beat up.
yeah i thought that to, pomie dude, you have been a bad (boy in gay voice)
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6676

Adams_BJ wrote:

If they throwing shit at me Id give them the old fashion boot as well. Good on them.
Agreed, you know we really have no clue on wtf is going on over there.

As far as the US media says "We are greeted with flowers and love everywhere we go".

However all this "Underground" video is people throwing rocks (At the least) at every solider they see.
dubbs
+105|6636|Lexington, KY
Are you aware that this clip is about a year old, and has been discussed here multiple times?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

dubbs wrote:

MULTIPLE TIMES
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6824
no, because i took a long hiatus from these forums after they got reset.

just ignore it if it's not interesting.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6630|Gold Coast, Australia
I think its abit extreme though...

I mean, If i had something thrown at me, i'd be angry and beat them up (Like I did to someone at school, ended up throwing his lunch at him in the end)

But look at the size of the soldiers compared to the kids...
It just doesn't seem right to me.

If they were English kids throwing rocks at Iraqi soldiers and the soldiers beat the kids. Then people would'nt like it so much...
zeidmaan
+234|6419|Vienna

Lovely how people try to justify beating up of childreen. Good ol´"western" values.
One is even hitting the kid in "private" parts. Discusting and sick.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6627|Camp XRay

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dubbs wrote:

MULTIPLE TIMES
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6487|denmark
if children wants to act like grown ups, let them suffer grown ups consequences..

and this problem is not only limited to the US-soldiers... they were just the ones who coincidently got caught on camera...

Last edited by I_invented_BF2 (2007-01-04 06:54:56)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6525|Istanbul-Turkey
It is very sad to see you are defending these soldiers that can only beat kids. long live juba.

Last edited by Ottomania (2007-01-04 06:55:59)

Stealth_Bain
+19|6501|England, United Kingdom
Thing is! you don't know what they were doing prior to the video! could've been lobbing nasties at them,
Kids over there also carry rifles which are still just as deadly in their hands!! Anyone is a potential enemy no matter how young!
Therefore I may have been completely fair!

I am british and believe as a whole our armed forces are a good bunch who are morally and legaly guided people!
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6491|Latvia
That kids won't be throwing rocks at soldiers so soon again.. but who knows what they'll be throwing in 10 years..

anyways, I would be angry too, if they would throw rocks at me, but a Soldier shouldn't go so far.
zeidmaan
+234|6419|Vienna

Stealth_Bain wrote:

Thing is! you don't know what they were doing prior to the video! could've been lobbing nasties at them,
Kids over there also carry rifles which are still just as deadly in their hands!! Anyone is a potential enemy no matter how young!

I am british and believe as a whole our armed forces are a good bunch who are morally and legaly guided people!
Hey if they catch a kid with 20 pounds of C4 strapped to him, that wants to blow up innocent people and they manage to subdue him alive, and dissarm him, put handcuffs on him, should they then take him behind a building and beat the shit out of him ???
My answer is no.
For one it stand against basic moral values that people in all developed western countries try to follow and that we are trying to teach those very kids that they are beating.
Even if one is complety without any decency or morality (hipoteticly, not talking about those british soldiers) atleast think about yourself. If you show that kid sympaty and compasion and that there are other ways exept violence, you have a better chance of influencing him.
You think those kids on that video will get up, wipe the blood from their faces and say "OMG my ways were wrong, thank you for teaching me to respect other people, from now on I shall spread joy and happines where ever I go". Hell no, next time instead of rocks they will throw granades.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England

I_invented_BF2 wrote:

if children wants to act like grown ups, let them suffer grown ups consequences..

and this problem is not only limited to the US-soldiers... they were just the ones who coincidently got caught on camera...
They are British soldiers.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6630|Gold Coast, Australia
They're most likely to grow up and drive a plane into a tower after being bashed.

Way to go, Lets bash kids and make sure terrorism lives on for another generation...
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6525|Istanbul-Turkey

Stealth_Bain wrote:

I think their racism guides them.

Last edited by Ottomania (2007-01-04 13:14:28)

~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6572|Up a tree
copied from the report on the incident

A DIY grenade lands and explodes inside the compound—blasting out shrapnel and a cloud of grey-white smoke. A fire blazes just outside the perimeter wall sending up a pall of black fumes as crowds of rioters chant abuse at the soldiers. Dozens of youths run towards the compound hurling stones, but suddenly turn on their heels—chased by a unit of squaddies in combat helmets with riot visors and desert camouflage. Some of the soldiers are wearing flak vests and are armed with batons and rifles.

(your going home in a fucking ambulance !! )

Last edited by ~{TPP}~richoxon (2007-01-04 13:18:22)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6601|Seattle

TerrorisT² wrote:

They're most likely to grow up and drive a plane into a tower after being bashed.

Way to go, Lets bash kids and make sure terrorism lives on for another generation...
Exactly. A bullet to the head would've been better. They're of no use alive.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard