artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6501|the Great British Queendom :)
Am so so sure that this question has been asked before!
But hey I can always ask again as I seem to find find having music plaing whilst in game very annoying! Then again there are a few tunes out there that always hieghten my experience! Such as Orbital: Lush 3.1 through to 3.4. But hey no one here would know what I am talking about? Also a lot of Faithless tunes have a similar effect, but there are all dance tracks in respect to all, I also like to listen to KRS 1 in the hip hop field as well as Stone Roses, Led Zepplin, Herbie Hancock, Linkin Park amongst others. I think I need to put together a playlist for of tracks to listen too, what do you all suggest? Please bear in mind I like Dance music as I am a DJ, but have a varied listening ear. Fav band is Massive Attack so work from that.
All the best for 2007 and I will be hunting you down very shortly if you respond!
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6613|The Suburb at Karkand
Ermmm.. tons I dont even know the names theres o many but mainly ACDC and Top Gun when in J10 oo and like motley crue and metallica and all that shit.

Last edited by MT_Androo (2007-01-03 17:03:55)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6740

artofsurvival wrote:

But hey I can always ask again
No offense...But No, you cannot ask again.

This will get flamed/closed for having many posts dedicated to it.

Found one of them http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=50821

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-01-03 17:08:23)

Archer
rapes face
+161|6568|Canuckistan
None. Music is a distraction.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
You rocker you:) I like AC:DC but hey I tend to listen to much more modern stuff, but then again I will give it ago in the future. Cheers for response:)
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6613|The Suburb at Karkand

Archer wrote:

Not true, music gets me pumped up and makes me better...
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6783
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Top Gun
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6774|Washington, DC

I don't normally listen to it cause it conflicts with the critical sounds I need to hear. When I do listen to music while playing though, I tend to warm up with You Spin Me 'Round and The Final Countdown, then frag with Rage Against the Machine.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6549|NSW, Australia

Archer wrote:

artofsurvival
Idiot!

Archer wrote:

Hey I agree it is a distraction, even really loud!
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6681|Chicago
I listen to whatever music is on my iPod, everything from Less Than Jake to Tool to Weird Al.

I also frequently listen to Podcasts (which for those of you who don't know, are internet radio shows released in episodes) during my fighting. This is because most of the Podcasts I listen to are between 30 and 180 minutes long, and I don't have enough time to do both activities seperately.
artofsurvival
Idiot!

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

O.K Point taken MorbiD! I only asked so it would show up on my own posts at bottom of page, sorry dude:(
OnePumpChump
+0|6833|Ohio
Barry Manilow. \m/ FTW \m/
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6699|QLD, australia
system of a down gets me goin and i reckon it heightens my reflexes, but yeah i just listen to anythin pretty much
artofsurvival
Idiot!

OnePumpChump wrote:

Barry Manilow. \m/ FTW \m/
Laughing my fucking ass off:) very good, sorry I don't have any of his tunes by preference!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6674|Boston, MA
I don't listen to music while I play BF2. I only listen to some hard rock when I play some serious HL2DM and TFC.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
Cool so I think thaqt the general conscious is that music is not that good while playing BF2? Hmm, I would disagree IMO. Get the right track and the whole map is yours? But what track is that? My question! Seems top gun theme is doing good so far!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6801|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
whatever is on my ipod.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6740

artofsurvival wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

O.K Point taken MorbiD! I only asked so it would show up on my own posts at bottom of page, sorry dude:(
Haha, it is cool man.  It seems like it hasn't so I might as well post what I listen to.

Usually I have my ipod player set up next to the computer and blast some form of metal.  It keeps me happy and focused and something to drum to whilst waiting for the chopper.  RIght now I'm listening to Amon Amarth - Runes to my memory which is amazing.

Mainly Metal.  Check sig for my musical tastes.
artofsurvival
Idiot!

ozzie_johnson wrote:

whatever is on my ipod.
You Like you riPod then? But what is on that little white machine?
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6471|105 RVK
I only do when im in a Jet or chopper but on ground it doesn't help you cause you need to hear what's going on around you.

But when I listen to it I listen to everything from Disturbed to Rolling Stones. I have a random taste for music
artofsurvival
Idiot!

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Haha, it is cool man.  It seems like it hasn't so I might as well post what I listen to.

Usually I have my ipod player set up next to the computer and blast some form of metal.  It keeps me happy and focused and something to drum to whilst waiting for the chopper.  RIght now I'm listening to Amon Amarth - Runes to my memory which is amazing.

Mainly Metal.  Check sig for my musical tastes.
Cool thanks MorbiD, I guess you know how it goes? Different taste here I must admit but still able to appreciate:)
artofsurvival
Idiot!

Missionless wrote:

I only do when im in a Jet or chopper but on ground it doesn't help you cause you need to hear what's going on around you.

But when I listen to it I listen to everything from Disturbed to Rolling Stones. I have a random taste for music
Hey the Stones Rock:) Especially brown sugar? More into late 80's 90's myself though:)
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6624|Purdue
The sound of gunshots and arty and grenades and gaymores and c4 and arty and tanks...you get the point.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6748|Pickle Village
The loading screen music and thats it.  I have surround sound so listening to music would be pointless and make me a worse player.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard