xixGATSBYxix
+0|6422
Hey butler nice graphics, MX4400? guess McDonalds is paying minimum skill, I MEAN wage again.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6962|Marathon, Florida Keys

xixGATSBYxix wrote:

Hey butler nice graphics, MX4400? guess McDonalds is paying minimum skill, I MEAN wage again.
Accually he runs his own buisnuess, he and i run the game on low settings because it is easier to see enemies. Get your facts straight. In the meantime go back to fucking your boyfriend divine on karkand, piece of shit smurf.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

xixGATSBYxix wrote:

Accually he runs his own buisnuess, he and i run the game on low settings because it is easier to see enemies. Get your facts straight. In the meantime go back to fucking your boyfriend divine on karkand, piece of shit smurf.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X

xixGATSBYxix wrote:

Hey divine didn't know you used these forums. Yes divine is not only a whore, is that of a man with great uncap capabilities, the one who runs up the hill with no fear, the one who is not afraid of owning 3,4 or even 15 guys. He is a man of great dedication when it comes to the L85. Legend has it, Divine was playing with super glue and he picked up the L85.

Yeah, we rape the UCB, and he is my leader all the way.
See you in Tc Master Truth.

IRT gCASEy, yeah FU you're bad. -KD's don't work. kthnxbai.
You just owned yourself there.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.

xixGATSBYxix wrote:

Hey, your an idiot!

I can run on high at 70 FPS but i run on low, because,

No shadows.
People don't blend into the background.
Little to no grass for your enemies to hide in.
Easier to concentrate.
And, constant 100FPS > 50-70FPS~

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-02-28 00:25:25)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6595
people who run everything on low just for the advantages are missing the point of the game... I can understand running like all low/ off for light settings but why make your textures look like a bunch of aliased shit all mashed together and cut with a rusty knife?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.
Because it doesnt look that ugly if you put it on a high reso, and its easier to play.....
The_Jester
+52|6644|Italy

gene_pool wrote:

I can run on high at 70 FPS but i run on low, because,

No shadows.
People don't blend into the background.
Little to no grass for your enemies to hide in.
Easier to concentrate.
And, constant 100FPS > 50-70FPS~
All correct, except the last part.
There is no difference over 30/40 fps. 200 fps=50 fps.

I run everything on high anyway. My pc can handle it with no problems and low settings make the game look like a bunch of plastic boxes.

Last edited by The_Jester (2007-03-01 05:09:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard