misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6394|Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone downloaded and played the free multiplayer version of FEAR? If so; what do you think?

I personally think the physics/graphics are beautiful, albeit I don't like the way the fighting is layed out, You can pwn someone with a unarmed attack before they can mow you down with a machine gun.

LAME!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
It's decent, especially for a free game.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

Its kinda boring and I don't like this type of games. I downloaded  it though, played  few rounds then left xD
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6671|Houston, Texas
I've downloaded it. I am the guy who setup our clans server with it. Our server is very popular because we offer something diffrent then just deathmatch, we have it on Conquer All, which is similiar to BF2 in a way that you have to take over control points, or as I like to call that style, Advanced and Secure.

The unarmed attack is a lethal thing, thats for damn sure. Used to drive me crazy when I first started playing the game, but now it's no big deal. It really becomes a quick reaction thing for when you walk up to someone in a hallway, you already pwned them before they can re-act. Yeah its annoying, but after a while you wont really notice it as much.

But you're welcome in our server at anytime, as I said its a bit diffrent then the normal deathmatch crap that everyone else seems to have running. It's pretty popular, #1 server on game-monitor.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/66.102.113.54:27888.png
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6401|Alberta, Canada
I'm not intending to brag, but I am really quite a good player at F.E.A.R. Combat.
My computer can play it on maximum settings and I love the graphics. (Especially in slow-mo where textures look sharper and WAY more detailed.)
The weapon I use all of the time is the dual AT-14 pistols. Fast mobility and I never have to reload during a fight.
The unarmed... I like using it on people that I know I can hit. The pistols are my lethal weapon. My feet (or pistol butt) are for AFKs, people not looking in my direction, and if I'm against total newbies. (Not noobs, but newbies.)
If I see someone coming towards me with no weapon in their hands, I have no problem taking them down.
I wish that other weapons were as lethal as the G2. As it is pretty much the only weapon people use.
The physics are a nice part of the game. Creating moments where I killed someone and see them either faceplant into a wall, fall over a railing, or create some kind of "HOLY #!@%!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!" moment.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

What I like best is you can use the Combat cd keys on the original game.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6349
I use the Unarmed attacks allot, i usually use the 10mm Penetrator, but only for the long range kills,  i usually  holster it and go around kicking the shit out of ppl lol... unarmed is good on the Factory, stockpile, campus maps...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard