destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6633|Canada
Post all your CoH tactics here
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Set up fixed machine gun posts with 2 anti tanks, then force the enemy to go down that path by tank trapping and barbwireing other close by entrances, cover the wire with snipers so the enemy cant get in without u know. Works a treat for me.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6757|the middle of nowhere
Quickly cap the victory points, then put MG squads in all the buildings surrounding them with some snipers too. That's about the only useful tactic that has worked for me but then again, I just started playing. I'll probably post more later on.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6480|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
put flak 88 weapons so they can get the tanks easily, behind buildings
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York
axis:

terror doctrine, zeal, grenadiers, give them two panzershreks, bring them up to elite.

by the time this squad gets down to 1 guy, he will be firing constantly, and because he's elite, he won't die very quickly at all. i had him single handedly take down a base by himself.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6702|UK
Entertayner
+826|6577

Plug or what?
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA
easy get the sherman berral upgrad then build 6 of them and 2 m10's bam there u go i took 3 tiger aces online with this formation and only lost 3 shermans ;)or use light vehcals to ge to an are behing enemy lines the para troop as many air borne men as possible there then us satchels to destry there hq!! or get on guy to buildinfanty an light vehicals then u build 3 105mm howitzers and a bunck of tanks and egineers to keep them up and running then blits there base leaving a cricidile and 2 m10 to defen er bas as well as an mg team in hq and thows mg nests!(i never play as germans so i have no tactics 4 them) also f u come acorss a flak 88 instilation arty the hell out of it or bomb the hell out of it, or u can rush it with thows pershings but that dosent usualy go so well but the pershings and colliopees are pritty sweet things
MagiCandy
+18|6660
Take all the fuel zones you can, the less your enemy has, harder it is for him to build tanks and buildings.

Shermans with the deploy smoke ability lasts alot longer in a battle. Don't overdue it when howitzers and 88's, each one takes up 11 pop.

When I play as the allies the first building I construct is the weapons support center because you can train MG squads and snipers, then I build the barracks for the jeep to counter if they decide to get snipers.

Yeah, so basically get all the fuel you can, it is very important if you wanna win.
sneeky_fluff
+1|6505
A good tactic as either side (with some minor alterations) is to rush and spam standard infantry from the offset (build 1 spare engy, have the first build a barracks the second the map starts and then get an infantry unit under production the second the barracks is up and running). Infantry versus engineers is nasty as long as engineers are not in cover or have flames (which that early on they shouldn't have), if the enemy goes the mg / sniper route just ignore or flank the mg's with 2 squads and a single grenade (upgrade as allies, blitz doctrine as axis) and as for snipers, just remember that they need to kill 5 of your men to make it worth while so just rush them.
The idea is to kill off their ability to gain resources and tech up, go for fuel and ammo points. If they spam build units then they cannot tech up fast which allows you to out resource your opponent and tech up.

In short, mobillity and lots of cheap units allow you to take the advantage in the early game. The extra resources allow you to pull foward in the mid game and out tech your opponent.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6609|Philadelphia, PA
Build as many Tanks as I can. Then tear ass through the map.
MagiCandy
+18|6660
You could always do the allied prometheus tactic, which is just basically only building a barracks and going airborne commander and never stop attacking them.
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

GR34 (Josh), you need to learn to spell bud lol.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

destruktion_6143 wrote:

1. Install unit limit increase mod.
2. Have fun.
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

1. Install unit limit increase mod.