TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-
I was playing Call of Duty 2 recently, and I was filming with Fraps cause I thought "hey maybe I can make a movie with what I do", and I caught this:

http://media.putfile.com/Helmetwtf

I somehow managed to shoot the guys helmet off, without killing him.

Does anyone else think that's fucking cool?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
ive done that before in DOD actually...but i think i did it with a grenade.  thats awesome how the guy looks around though like he got dazed or freaked out or something.  weird thing is you see blood...so im assuming you did at least some damage to him.

trigger i played with you today!  you were a tank whore!  but so was i...and you helped our team win, so i dont have much room to talk.

Last edited by ThomasMorgan (2005-11-27 19:39:38)

oberst_enzian
+234|6750|melb.au
you can do that in DoDs, but it doesn't have the cool 'tf?' animation... nice.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

ive done that before in DOD actually...but i think i did it with a grenade.

trigger i played with you today!  you were a tank whore!  but so was i...and you helped our team win, so i dont have much room to talk.
Yeah, I saw you there

And hey, Kubra Dam is a big map, what do you expect me to do, walk?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I was playing Call of Duty 2 recently, and I was filming with Fraps cause I thought "hey maybe I can make a movie with what I do", and I caught this:

http://media.putfile.com/Helmetwtf

I somehow managed to shoot the guys helmet off, without killing him.

Does anyone else think that's fucking cool?
Well very cool effect. Is Call of Duty 2 worth the money to play it since it's mission single player based?
I'm looking for an alternate game to play so give me some feedback details on CoD2
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

kilroy0097 wrote:

Well very cool effect. Is Call of Duty 2 worth the money to play it since it's mission single player based?
I'm looking for an alternate game to play so give me some feedback details on CoD2
CoD 2 in one word: Fucking awesome.

Definitely one of the most worthy sequels for a game. I highly recommened it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

nice one word summary.  very smooth, trigger.

as for kubra dam, yes i expect you to walk!  besides, as i remember, you were a sniper for a lot of that round...whats a sniper doing in a tank???
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

as for kubra dam, yes i expect you to walk!  besides, as i remember, you were a sniper for a lot of that round...whats a sniper doing in a tank???
Sniper? I wasn't a sniper. I was AT.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6749|FUCK UBISOFT

snipers like tanks

its easier to fight large groups of people in a tank than with a sniper rifle or pistol or knife or claymore
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Sniper? I wasn't a sniper. I was AT.
well at the end of the round you had the best sniper score.  so...at one time you were a sniper on kubra dam.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

I'm glad they've changed the scope. In CoD 1 the circle was about one sixth of the screen while the rest was blacked out.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SokViChet
+1|6795
After playing BF2 for a while and becoming comfortable / complacent, I can tell you that CoD2 scared the shit out of me the first time I played.  I was actually afraid for my life!  Things happen so fast compared to BF2, and it is so incredibly immersive.  It was awesome.

Now for your envy and jealosy ---->  I bought it for $25 US at Best Buy on the day after thanksgiving!!!!!!!!  Beat that!
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6767
The singleplayer is the best, the multiplayer is ok (so many cheats, they are not possibly THAT good!!! I owned in CoD1)...

Oh, and if you don't know, some people are planning massive server shut down to stop them cheats...

Damn you!!!!!!!!!! $25?????? Lucky b*st@rd....
SokViChet
+1|6795
Heh, I can barely hold my own in Single Player, so I have not even attempted multi in CoD2.  It it sad to hear that the cheats are so bad... that sucks.

And I thought about buying up to the 5 copy limit so I could sell them, but I dont know that many people who actually want Special Forces, LoL!!!!!  Wow...
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6762|NH - USA
That was cool! I have to resist the temptation to buy that game.
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6763|Ventura, CA
In the original Medal of Honor for the Playstation if you shot a helmeted german's head with your carbine his helmet would come off. Then you'd have to shoot again to kill him. It was actually kinda lame because it occurred so frequently.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6854|North Texas

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Unless you're a modder. I came from the CoD modding scene, to BF2. Very happy with the switch. I took one look at CoD2, and knew shit would hit the fan in the modding community. They're current getting slammed with bad PR. It's a shame too, I loved modding that game.

Some people think EA/Dice are bad? Pftt... Infinity Ward has to be the worst developer in recent times. They do NOT know how to properly deal with their community. Now they're paying for it...

edit: Ha! an [MC]er... Hammer will tell ya what they're like to deal with!
S4INT05
+1|6737|79605, TX
man, that's fucking cool. D-Day level is fucking INTENSE!
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6762|Gold Coast, Australia
Ive done that soooo many times i thought it was part of the game, i just finished all the campains last week too!!!, But i wasted alot of time waiting to see what happens at the end of the credits clip, nothing happened.

Last edited by supa_fly52 (2005-12-29 20:14:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard