Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6479|meh-land
I want to know if anyone has ever seen a teamhack here and caught someone using it.  This is becuase I believe i ran into one earlier this morning on my clan's SF server.  He was in Insurgent outfit and everything, spawning with insurgents, and running around with them, but he had a blue tag, and i got a teamkill if i killed him.  But he killed me once and he got a teamkill for it.

So is this just some wierd glitch, or is it a poor attempt at making a teamhack that didn't work correct?

it is not red tag bug, because he WAS in insurgent outfit and he was spawning with the insurgents and they wouldn't shoot him
samfink
+31|6571
no, it's not red tag bug, it'd the red tag bug's evil cousin, the blue tag bug. i thought it weas cured with 1.4 though...........
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6687|UK
It's a very rare bug.  I've only ever seen it once in my ashamedly many many hours of BF2!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6479|meh-land
i have seen the blue tag bug as well

yet this guy got a teamkill when he killed me
unless thats what it said on my end, but on his end he got a kill. 

No, because when i killed him i lost points for teamkilling him i think. 
unless the blue tag bug tricks the server into saying that it was a teamkill, but it doesn't actually deduct points.  I guess thats possible, and i didn't even think of it.  This is the actually the reason i did not blame it on the blue tag bug
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

I myself have never seen the "stunning" teamhack that supposedly makes jets "stealthy" AKA you can't lock on to them.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6479|meh-land
I believe teamhacks are extremely rare, as in most people who have them will only use them from time to time, as anyone using a teamhack for more than a couple minutes would be so obvious that they would need a new CDkey within a day or two
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6469|The Twilight Zone
I've seen the bug yesterday
look at this pic. https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5241/bf2ah6.th.png

whos with me in the driver seat?

Last edited by >>SUPR3MACY<< (2006-12-31 14:18:11)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

Blehm98 wrote:

I believe teamhacks are extremely rare, as in most people who have them will only use them from time to time, as anyone using a teamhack for more than a couple minutes would be so obvious that they would need a new CDkey within a day or two
Assuming the "Cheat Companies" guarantee about the cheats being constantly PB-proofed, it'd be hard for them to get caught.
im_in_heaven
+27|6604
its not a bug its a hack. I had the same run in with a guy named Jeishua. Many people witnessed it. He was MEC and we were usmc and he was in usmc gear and going around killing us. He went 63-0 and didnt bother stopping until we said we reported him to PB EA BFROE etc etc. Then he happened to be around  2-17 the next few rounds. But its definetly a hack not a bug
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
No, it's an age old bf2 bug, still not cured.

In my 800 or so hours playing, I have come accross it about 5 times, but it's definately a bug. I know my friend doesn't cheat, yet it happened with him a few times.

Once someone said it was happening to me and I don't cheat.

Any good BF2'er will tell you it's a bug.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6479|meh-land
should've taken a screenshot...

yeah, i think its the blue tag bug, just when we traded kills the our computers thought it was a teamkill.  Too bad i didn't check to see if it counted as a teamkill though
ReTox
+100|6515|State of RETOXification
Ever had BF2 show you as team killing enemies?  Had that the other day, I never lost any points or went negative but every time I killed an enemy it showed up as a team kill in the game text.

Almost as good as when you're running around, very much alive, and you suddenly see that someone has killed you... but you haven't died.

It's been said ad nauseum but BF2 is by far the buggiest game I've ever played.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6736|Scotland

Blehm98 wrote:

I want to know if anyone has ever seen a teamhack here and caught someone using it.  This is becuase I believe i ran into one earlier this morning on my clan's SF server.  He was in Insurgent outfit and everything, spawning with insurgents, and running around with them, but he had a blue tag, and i got a teamkill if i killed him.  But he killed me once and he got a teamkill for it.

So is this just some wierd glitch, or is it a poor attempt at making a teamhack that didn't work correct?

it is not red tag bug, because he WAS in insurgent outfit and he was spawning with the insurgents and they wouldn't shoot him
OMG THANK YOU!

I tried to explain this on this forum once before, and it failed badly lol. I know what ur saying, I got a youtube video somewhere. erm.. I'll find it
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6756|England
I had "[ARTILLARY]wooly-back-jack" coming up on screen the other day and I wasnt even dying, no name on who was getting the credit either.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6468|Bradford UK

ReTox wrote:

Ever had BF2 show you as team killing enemies?  Had that the other day, I never lost any points or went negative but every time I killed an enemy it showed up as a team kill in the game text.

Almost as good as when you're running around, very much alive, and you suddenly see that someone has killed you... but you haven't died.

It's been said ad nauseum but BF2 is by far the buggiest game I've ever played.
i've seen this one too.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA

m3thod wrote:

It's a very rare bug.  I've only ever seen it once in my ashamedly many many hours of BF2!
tru dat, same here
Jammyc_53
+5|6574|Newcastle-England
its a glitch it happend to me,  i was on USMC and it said i switched team and i could here chinese voice and usmc was shooting me and they where getting teamkills, and they where just looking at me puzzeld. oh well
XRogerMellieX
+8|6345

wooly-back-jack wrote:

I had "[ARTILLARY]wooly-back-jack" coming up on screen the other day and I wasnt even dying, no name on who was getting the credit either.
That comes up on IO a lot.
adv3rsary
+28|6732
its a bug not a hack and yes i have run into it a few times..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard