naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Well, It's almost the New Year for us living in Europe and what a year it has been.
Many thing have happened in the great time i have been here, some sad but others brilliant, but for the people who were here when EU squad was created I'm sure many more things have occurred for them.
I also want to say thanks to the following: (long list)

Last_Black_Winegum
JahManRed
Mike<Eagle23>
Negerkungen
Varegg
Superfly_Cox

All for being great admins and helping with any problems I faced as a "New guy" earlier this year when joining the EU community also making the EU the best it can be.

And these Guys:

NooBesT[FiN]
kmjnhb
Jenspm
K30
B3

For being great help when playing on the server or on the forums and really having a good laugh.

And a special thanks to:
TheDude5b
Echo
Slayer
B.Schuss
Alpha &
Goldman

These previous names listed need to say a special thanks to for so many reasons but i will sum it up in one.
These guys have been fantastic and going through the the routine of signing up to BF2s and being accustomed with the teamwork have really helped guide me along and get me to know the ropes. The have helped make EU a better place and have made sure we don't have any twits roaming our place in the forums..
Thanks alot.

I hope in the next year we will not only receive new maggots, but new friends who will make a huge difference in our community.

This is just a post to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!, MAY THE NEXT ONE HAVE EVEN GREATER THINGS TO HOLD THAN THE LAST

party crackers start going off

(Long and stupid, I know but i find New year is a much more special time and emotional for most people in the year rather than Someone's birthday. When in a new year case everyone is grouped as one and are human, they don't think about wars and hatred they think about each other and celebrate a new year in happiness.
Or you could be pissed out of your brains which I'm sure, most of us will be.)

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-31 04:50:49)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

Yahoe !!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours and 12 minutes and counting !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51
Yaaay! Just 10 hours and 11 minutes counting!

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-12-31 04:49:38)

penguin.killer
+75|6477
YAYYYYYYYYY 10HOURS AND 9 minutes COUNTING!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Oh God!  - Ok stop at 10 hours 9 minutes
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6543|Doncaster, UK
Happy New Year to all of you, 10 hours and 40 minutes to go here.

Have a great time and I look forward to talking to you in the future.

Doc
zeidmaan
+234|6411|Vienna

Happy new year from Bosnia
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51
From teh land of legal soft drugs and sex! Have a happy new year!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6739|Topside

Happy New Year boys!!!
Sweden out!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6716|The Netherlands
Happy hunting in 2007 everyone!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

happy new year guys.....hope all your dreams come true in 2007!!!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|NÃ¥rvei

Very nice post Nifer, i know i have been harsh on you on some occasions but it was with a reason, you are one of those hot shots coming fast into the community trying to leave your mark and craving attention.

I`m glad to see you have learned your lessons and now appear as an example to be followed - good job soldier and a happy new year, c ya on the battlefield
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6724|Germany

No time for long speeches, the best wishes for 2007 to all of you, see you next year!!!
Hallvard
+262|6519|North Norway

Won't be on at midnight so happy new year!

ffs... firework is so noisy here in Oslo >.< not like home where it's plenty of space so the sound isn't so loud >.<
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6669|The Real World

Happy new year everyone. Hope you all have a good one.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
theDude's 2006 Review

Well another year has past, we are all another year older, and we have a new game to play under the Battlefield title. We have gained some new EU server members, FruitLoop, Gillenator ,aardfrith, St0ned_Ranger (Recoil555), Doperwt, Speakman425, to name a few. You all have a great year ahead of you within the EU community.

Members

We have also lost some great members, HellHead (Double HH), Dancer (Mr DanceMan), Captain-a (one of the guys who made me join the EU community), and Goldman Sir. (the legend that is). They are all going to be missed from the EU community, although some will be seen playing with us on 2142, and others will be seen playing other games. They were all great server admins and have provided the community with many hours of service which will never be forgotten.

Admins

We have gained some new admins, Jahman, winegum and Mike. We were delighted to have gained the services of these guys on there servers. They are mature people who love the community and are willing to put in the time for the community.
I am sure that all the admins have had many highs and a few lows this year. This was mainly down to the lack of activity on the BF2 EU server, but as we have all seen, the community is as big and happy as ever due to the new 2142 server. LONG LIVE THE BF2s.com EU BF2 SERVER!!!

Community

2006 saw the start of a great tradition. The EU server Events. We have had the Old vrs Young Event (Old were victorious), we have had the Admins/Mods v The Community (Draw I think), and then we had the Draft event (draw again i think). Each event was kindly organised by members and admins within the community (we know who) so I think we all need to thank again these people for their time and effort. I am sure that in 2007 we will have more events that will be as good as the previous ones.

bf2s.com EU

We also saw the great wiki site which was created by Goldman and Captain-a. It was a great addition to the community, and proved to bf2s.com that we were more than just a group of kids but we were forming something greater. The wiki site began with two squads, 1st and 2nd, but ended with one great platoon.

The BF2 server has now been switched off, and many have stopped playing BF2 all together. We have the new 2142 server and is quickly moving up the server rankings table. It is by far one of the best servers to play on, and with the great players within the community, we will live long and prosper (was watching Star Trek today!). We now have a new sub forum, new members, and new squads. So as far as I can see, 2007 is going to be a great year within this section of bf2s.com

Happy New Year Everyone ... theDude5b (aka the_dude_5b, aka 5Bagger, aka Lt.Goldman )
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6739|Topside

theDude5B wrote:

theDude's 2006 Review

Well another year has past, we are all another year older, and we have a new game to play under the Battlefield title. We have gained some new EU server members, FruitLoop, Gillenator ,aardfrith, St0ned_Ranger (Recoil555), Doperwt, Speakman425, to name a few. You all have a great year ahead of you within the EU community.

Members

We have also lost some great members, HellHead (Double HH), Dancer (Mr DanceMan), Captain-a (one of the guys who made me join the EU community), and Goldman Sir. (the legend that is). They are all going to be missed from the EU community, although some will be seen playing with us on 2142, and others will be seen playing other games. They were all great server admins and have provided the community with many hours of service which will never be forgotten.

Admins

We have gained some new admins, Jahman, winegum and Mike. We were delighted to have gained the services of these guys on there servers. They are mature people who love the community and are willing to put in the time for the community.
I am sure that all the admins have had many highs and a few lows this year. This was mainly down to the lack of activity on the BF2 EU server, but as we have all seen, the community is as big and happy as ever due to the new 2142 server. LONG LIVE THE BF2s.com EU BF2 SERVER!!!

Community

2006 saw the start of a great tradition. The EU server Events. We have had the Old vrs Young Event (Old were victorious), we have had the Admins/Mods v The Community (Draw I think), and then we had the Draft event (draw again i think). Each event was kindly organised by members and admins within the community (we know who) so I think we all need to thank again these people for their time and effort. I am sure that in 2007 we will have more events that will be as good as the previous ones.

bf2s.com EU

We also saw the great wiki site which was created by Goldman and Captain-a. It was a great addition to the community, and proved to bf2s.com that we were more than just a group of kids but we were forming something greater. The wiki site began with two squads, 1st and 2nd, but ended with one great platoon.

The BF2 server has now been switched off, and many have stopped playing BF2 all together. We have the new 2142 server and is quickly moving up the server rankings table. It is by far one of the best servers to play on, and with the great players within the community, we will live long and prosper (was watching Star Trek today!). We now have a new sub forum, new members, and new squads. So as far as I can see, 2007 is going to be a great year within this section of bf2s.com

Happy New Year Everyone ... theDude5b (aka the_dude_5b, aka 5Bagger, aka Lt.Goldman )
I could not agree with you more,except that the BF2 EU server is still running and will do until 0703.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6724|Germany

"The Draft" a draw? Nah, it was:

Mike's Goldman's team 4 - 0 Alphie's team

By the way, I need unlimited karma points these days
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

TIM YOU COULDN'T HAVE SUMMED IT UP ANY BETTER!!!

I have enjoyed my year with you guys. ATM I'm not as active (my kid is going through a sick period)
The secret with this community is the people who make you feel at home on TS or/and the server even if you haven't been by lately. 
Again my PC is in my kitchen with babies and women talking, so I am very quite on TS these days.
My GF thinks you all are cool btw, she made me type that. She is anti Technology, anti wireless,anti computers, anti video games but plays 23 instruments fluently speaks 5 languages and has 3 classical grade 8's on 3 instruments.
So if i weigh you guys up against my missuses opinion from just hearing the odd conversation on ts, you all rate very high.
This is a vid I made very quickly for my gf's sister of my kid looking at himself on the webcam on the screen. She lives in Singapore  just my kid with some music..thought id share something personal............

Last edited by JahManRed (2007-01-01 00:35:18)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
dont lie jahman, that was really you wasnt it! You have been lieing all along! you are only 1 years old!

nice wee vid, now i know who is sick on you when you are not talking on TS and standing still in the game!
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6352|England - Kent
Happy New Year! (my birthday in 9 days) woooo
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

"The Draft" a draw? Nah, it was:

Mike's Goldman's team 4 - 0 Alphie's team

By the way, I need unlimited karma points these days
rub it in mike, rub it in !

anyway, happy 2007 !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6753|Hell, p.o box 666

Happy noob yeah everybody, lets wait and see what comes around

hint: Evils>Delta squaws
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6390|Belgium

happy newyear. I blew up some mailboxes to celebrate
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6716|The Netherlands

Doperwt. wrote:

happy newyear. I blew up some mailboxes to celebrate
You Belgians have a strange way of celebrating a new year...

Dutch people just eat alot of https://images.google.nl/images?q=tbn:kWZlDzhCI5bsvM:https://www.helloworlditsme.com/images/weblog/Oliebollen.jpg  and https://images.rienee.multiply.com/image/4/photos/9/1200x120/1.JPG/Oud%20N%20nieuw%20appelflap.JPG?et=qvAGt96Xz43uRbj73L8ZhA , blow up half a months salary of fireworks and get drunk... Personally i think fireworks are a waist of money tho. When i was in the army, i got to play around with explosives, at mines, at weapons, shot browning .50's, fal sniper rifle's and got to shoot just about every single small arms gun we ve got. Personal favorite is the glock 17. Anyways fireworks are for kids.

A new year and a nice time to reflect on the year that has passed. I was a lone wolf without a community/clan   when i read a post by schuss asking if people were interested in an bf2s eu ranked server. 2/3 months later at the 7th of march, we finally got it. I started playing there to help get it populated, 2 weeks later, schuss and goldman asked me to join their team.

A lot has happened over the past year, our community grew rapidly and not long ago it was pretty close to falling apart when about half our admins resigned, including me. 2142 was released just after 1.4, when we were still recovering from 3 months of 1.3 and all its ctd's and server crashes etc. I don't know how we got through these 3 months of playing karkand only but we did, alot of people got fed up with it tho and started playing poe2. When 2142 was released not long after 1.4, that was just the finishing blow to our old bf2 server. The admin team managed to overcome all these obstacles together.

What happened to our new 2142 server in about a month is just insane and beyond my imagination , we re game ranked 58th atm, we ve got 23.89 average players and its full every day. Its good to see the new admin system is working as planned and there's less discussions and more time to play basically.

I could make a list of people to thank but i m not cause it would be huge. I d like to thank all the regulars for the support, you people make it all work really. Special thanks to the bf2s.com staff, i m proud to part of this incredible team.

Last edited by Echo (2007-01-02 05:49:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard