Mitchell SAAW 86(AA Rocket Launcher)2%2% - 3
Baur H-AR8%8% - 9
Voss L-AR18%18% - 21
Ganz HMG2%2% - 3
Clark 15-B15%15% - 17
Total: 111
DaBombadier
+8|6397|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Ya just wondering what is your favourite weapon unlock??
And can you tell me why?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6379|New York
pilum.

it does some serious damage to vehicles.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6510
Pilum without a doubt.
Its just so huge.
(plus the lack of a lock on, and I dont have to guide it so I can shoot at a tank and duck behind a wall)
GR34
+215|6535|ALBERTA> CANADA
pillum will take down gun shit one shit. that is if u got the skill to hot one hahahahaha
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

I'd have to say the pilum because of the "shock and awe" factor.

GR34 wrote:

pillum will take down gun shit one shit. that is if u got the skill to hot one hahahahaha
Especially camped on top of the enemy titan taking out transports as they take off

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-27 13:25:52)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6683
Clark 15-B
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6585|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
all of em
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6490|so randum
Lambert, as it gives recon a good chance in CQB
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6555|Area 51
Clark FTW!
zeidmaan
+234|6405|Vienna

It is PILLUM and LAMBERT !!!!!!

They both introduce more "game play" than any other weapon unlock.
Lambert totally changes the way you play as recon (as opposed to having a sniper rifle). You fight in close quarters, make better use of RDX and APM and basically switch from defensive to offensive.
Pilum FORCES you to be totally aggressive engineer. You can use the guided missiles to engage Armor from 100+ meters distance, but pillum forces you to move in, hide and let the armor go by, get in closer range etc.

Unlocks like Voss, Baur, Ganz, Zeller, are just a variation of stock weapons.
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

zeidmaan wrote:

Lambert totally changes the way you play as recon (as opposed to having a sniper rifle). You fight in close quarters, make better use of RDX and APM and basically switch from defensive to offensive.
Pilum FORCES you to be totally aggressive engineer. You can use the guided missiles to engage Armor from 100+ meters distance, but pillum forces you to move in, hide and let the armor go by, get in closer range etc.

With your logic I was submit the clark also
zeidmaan
+234|6405|Vienna

jsnipy wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

With your logic I was submit the clark also
Yeah Clark also... kind off. You can also use the LMGs in close range without a problem. But Clark is kewl
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6752|Internet!
The Pilum is my favorite unlock. It's much better than the other AV weapons, and hitting the occasional hapless infantryman is very, very pleasing.

It's like a Rorsch that you can carry around with you!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6648|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
voss, but krylov is som much better.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6560|United States
Pilum baby. It's such a big sexy gun with loads of damage. I just wish the projectile speed was a little bit higher.
Zefar
+116|6640|Sweden
Pilum.

Why? Because it kick ass, tanks are taken down with one shot from behind. You can still take down people with it if you are on some distance. But I have also taken down people from VERY long distance to. XD

Gunships and transports chopper are taken down in like one shot to.
Smoke_Deez
+8|6376
Voss, it is a killing machine.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6663|Colorado
Pilum , I haven't unlocked everything, just the engineer guns & so far thats my best one. I look forward to getting the voss, it kills me so often.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6517|Singapore
Pilum.

1. No lock tone
2. It looks badass
3. It sounds badass too
4. Hmm...yeah..thats all..
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6722|Germany, near Koblenz
APM!

Serious: First I was a big fan of the Lambert (since I like to play sneaky Spec Ops), but now as I'm going for the two assault / medic golds, I found out the Voss to be the perfect allrounder (accuracy, damage, magazine size) - of course after 1.10
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6691|MoVal So-Cal
Those assault kit rocket thingies!! I love lauching 3 of em at sniper nests and suddenly getting 3-4 kills. So...damn...gratifying.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Baur-H, a standard round for me using the Baur-H and AR rockets will end with 40 kills and 2 deaths.
Magius5.0
+106|6372|UMass Amherst
Ditto what Sydney said, though I don't think I can quite match 40 kills and 2 deaths...I'm typically a very agressive player and take lots of risks.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

Lambert, because SRs suck for assaulting and defending Titans.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker
Close quarters: Voss.  Clark shotty is nice, but haven't unlocked it yet

Vehicles: obviously Pilum (you can use it on infantry, but prepare for people to curse your name)

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-12-28 12:46:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard