+71|6569|A dark hole....
nice
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Nice video.
Kusunagi
+59|6749|The land of Hookers and pod
Cool. The plane shooting are really nice, next time try to put more heli vs heli actions in it (only 2/3 tried to evadeyour tv's).
stef10
+173|6494|Denmark
Pretty nice.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6631|InGerLand
nice but i don't agree with the TK at the start of the video...
a fly
+105|6656|The netherlands
Thanks for the comments

@splixx, thanks for telling him xD

And i choice not to do chopper vs chopper cause in any ranked game i play, they or dont evade, or are smart enough to stay out. Thats why i credited chopper mayham and cativa cause thats where people keep trying (and succeed )

@sfarrar33

The tk was actualy halfway that round. and i do agree with it, i personely dont mind to get teamkilled if someone uses it better then i could.
']['error
Banned
+630|6656|The Netherlands
nice movie!
+1 for you
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6491|Trondheim, Norway
Nice.

Except: If you gotta tk for the chopper: Don't put it on film!!!
and the music sucked big time, but that's my opinion... if u like that music it's your own choice...
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6702|London, UK
Nice vid but how did u do all those moves? M/K or Joystick?
02fxnmaurer
+75|6494|Birmingham UK
lol joystick FTW ! lovely TK XD!!
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6400|Scotland
Very nice!

I bet no one was expecting that based on your rank

You did good so I can't hold the TK against you.

+1
a fly

bullit wrote:

Nice vid but how did u do all those moves? M/K or Joystick?
I use mouse and keyboard. BUT, its a fact that a joystick is better for making some moves. for solo-ing, you cant be fast enough with a joystick. i switch so fast to the TV guided with the settings i have, that in slomotion there was normally not a single frame that showed the gunners seat.

But, i do have the advantage of a joystick, and i recommend it to every K&M player: (click on the picture for more info)

https://www.t3.co.uk/__data/assets/fp_auto_layout_image/61368/varieties/6.jpg

edit: it does support macros, very good actualy, but i dont use them. oke, i do, to spot boats when im afk.

Last edited by a fly (2006-12-27 14:44:12)

K3rt6699
+70|6381
sweet vid, +1
SoC./Omega
+122|6553|Omaha, Nebraska!
cool
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California
lol nice. Want to 1v1 agian sometime
PuN!sHer
+18|6571
nice one
a fly

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol nice. Want to 1v1 agian sometime
Sure, this time kubra 64/32? or dalian cause oilfields on 16 is not my thing (played it again today, i felt like a complete noob)
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6631|InGerLand

a fly wrote:

@sfarrar33

The tk was actualy halfway that round. and i do agree with it, i personely dont mind to get teamkilled if someone uses it better then i could.
maybe, but how do you know he wasn't better than you?
though my view has pretty much always been that in game an extra chopper and jet wouldn't go amis so meh
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6369
a the beauty of soloing, you make me want to start playing BF2 again, btw daqing is the best chopper map EVER!!!!!!!

+1
a fly

sfarrar33 wrote:

a fly wrote:

@sfarrar33

maybe, but how do you know he wasn't better than you?
though my view has pretty much always been that in game an extra chopper and jet wouldn't go amis so meh
well, if you saw him play, you would have asumed he could not snipe, tank, gun the essex or whatever properly.
And, i did offerd to do turns, but most of the team said they wanted me in it, wich i dont mind at all

besides, this tk was good for the team, its better then teamkilling for a plane to just hold it in the air not killing like most people in wake do. (yes, that DOES make my action good imo)
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6494

a fly wrote:

@sfarrar33

thats funny cause there are not many people better then you

oh wait me
a fly
i challence you to a duel deadawakeing. and cause your so good, you dont mind taking the mi-24  a whole duel do you?
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6494

a fly wrote:

i challence you to a duel deadawakeing. and cause your so good, you dont mind taking the mi-24  a whole duel do you?
sure thing

gulf of omen

but with a pilot?
a fly
oke, just by saying that, i dont thing it will be worth my time. how can you need a pilot if i chalance YOU to a duel.

and gulf of OMAN it is, i would like to start as mec, switch every 5 kills.    if you crash when its live, or just after you killed someone (like hit the water or a tree cause of wrong movement before tv guiding), it counts as an kill for the other player. Hight limit of 200.

after each kill you go back to any heli pad your team controls, and land/hover above it (if its a hover, close to the ground).

Also, what timezone do you live in, and do you have time before tomoro (thats 21 hours and 9 min to go , gmt +01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard