+138|6375|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania > Oregon
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA
California

New Jersey<California<The Rest

Alright so it's not that bad.  It's just not as glamorous as the TV shows make it out to be (And the gun laws are shitty).  No, we're not all surfers, not all the women are hot, AND THERE IS NO EARTHQUAKE SEASON.

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2006-12-26 01:53:44)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6585|Melbourne, Australia.
Victoria
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6341|Oregon

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

California

so, california is ONLY better than NJ?

did you mean to flip those gator mouths? (that's how they taught them to us in elementary school... the gator eats the greater!)

okay nevermind... you clarified it...

Last edited by djphetal (2006-12-26 01:55:19)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6375|Pittsburgh, PA USA

California

Alright so it's not that bad.  It's just not as glamorous as the TV shows make it out to be (And the gun laws are shitty).  No, we're not all surfers, not all the women are hot, AND THERE IS NO EARTHQUAKE SEASON.
No Earthquake season? Does that mean there is always earthquakes or there isn't ever earthquakes?
Never been out West
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA

djphetal wrote:

California

did you mean to flip those gator mouths? (that's how they taught them to us in elementary school... the gator eats the greater!)

Yeah honestly I hate California (sometimes).  And I've never heard anything good about New Jersey, so I felt like ragging on it (Apologizing now to any of you out there).  Thing about CA is that it's so freakin' varied.  If I go East 3 hours I'll be in a blizzard, if I go West 1 hour I'll be on the beach.  Then there's the Desert in the South, The Huge Central Valley in the middle, and.....something up North.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Victoria
sydney>victoria
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6726|oregon
IM FROM FREAKING OREGON, AND ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!...lol, its only awesome because people from OREGON are freaking awesome...i odnt have enough time to tell you why your state isnt as FREAKING AWESOME as OREGON....

if my post made your eyes bleed, im very sorry, but i can not be responsible for any damages that i have casued.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6663|San Francisco, CA

djphetal wrote:

California

Yeah honestly I hate California (sometimes).  And I've never heard anything good about New Jersey, so I felt like ragging on it (Apologizing now to any of you out there).  Thing about CA is that it's so freakin' varied.  If I go East 3 hours I'll be in a blizzard, if I go West 1 hour I'll be on the beach.  Then there's the Desert in the South, The Huge Central Valley in the middle, and.....something up North.
lol, go CA! How couldn't you love it then if it's like that? Everything you need is within a reach away. Next all we need is a tornado climate! WHEE!

Also from CA here.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

California.

I think it's ok. It has a good job market for what I'm getting in to (engineering). But I do want to retire outside of here. Like Montana or something...

We got the governator, which is cool I guess. We don't have as many earthquakes as everyone thinks; I usually sleep through them, but when I do experience them, they're freaking awesome, and if it weren't for my stuff falling off the shelves and lamps tipping over, I'd never want it to stop! It's like your house is a roller coaster!

I'm from Orange County, and I hate the tv show, not like it is here at all. And I fucking hate those spoiled teenage brats on MTV.

No offense to any other places, but it seems like we are ahead of the times. When I visit family in the east and in the South, it seems like I went back to the 90s. They just now discovered myspace, they have no idea what emo kids are, gothic people are scary to them (no I'm not gothic), and heck, not even people in other parts of California know what a bro is.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2006-12-26 03:04:27)

tnt_dynamite
+3|6746
Alaska!!!

Best State Ever!!!

The Last Frontier!

SO WHAT IF I PING 90 TO SEATTLE

Last edited by tnt_dynamite (2006-12-26 03:09:01)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

How is Alaska? I've always wanted to go some place semi-desolate, like in the middle of the mountains or in the middle of tundra. And I've read a couple books by a guy who goes sleigh-riding around Alaska, seems really interesting!
tnt_dynamite
+3|6746
yea alaska is really sweet. but really reading books isnt going to do it for you. you gotta see it to believe it. i live in anchorage and if you wanted to be in the middle of the mountains or just be with nature you wouldn't have to go far or spend much money. Come in the summer time. its better
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

22 hours of day light, it sure as heck better be better!
Some day I'll have to vacation there... but I dunno if I could handle it being a southern california guy... I only wear shorts and flip flops, even in the winter! (And I'm not a surfer)
Mogura
+17|6367|EUROPE
well, im not from US and A, not even been ever in americas, but dudes alaska looks so freaking cold to me, its like living in an congelator ( in congelator never gets as cold as in alaska ),..... but if i had to chose some state to live in, it would be one of those: 1. Arizona, 2. Texas, 3. New Mexico, 4. Nevada ( VIVA LAS VEGAS )
5. California

but not Florida ( too much damn Huricanes )

snow and cold are just worth of hell to me
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6362
from europe but Ive lived in cali for almost 4 years now
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6535|Boston, MA
Massachusetts -- Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter... it's juuuuust right.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
Texas   <- win
cablecopulate
+449|6743|Massachusetts.
You must be from a different Massachusetts from me because it's been way too mild here this winter. Bring on the snow! Most other winters I would agree.
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6653|Land of =KBK=
Texas born and living there now but was raised in CA .. 29 Palms Marine Corps Base.  Miss it.  Too damn cold here (I live in the panhandle region and yes it gets cold with snow and ice every winter) in winter and I hate tornadoes.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6750|Houston, TX
Ahh Alaska, been there.  Great state.  F'in beautiful!  But not a place for being single...  An Alaskan friend of mine once told me "When looking for women in Alaska, the odds are good, but the goods are odd."

West coast, nice to visit.  I got the distinct impression that if I was missing for two weeks, none of my "friends" would really notice though.

East coast, New England area.  Rockin place to go.  Cutting edge, great place to party, kinda expensive.  But people aren't the friendliest I've met.

So back to good ol' Texas for me.  Southern hospitality is something I've come to cherish.  Humidity is something I've come to deal with.  I can even surf during the hurricanes. 

KJ
topthrill05
+125|6583|Rochester NY USA
Ny
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6562|Ellisville, MS
Mississippi
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6826|Delaware
Delaware.