usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

The same game is played in trying to pre-empt terror threats.  This often involves detaining innocent people and invading countries on flimsy evidence.
Right.  But we wouldn't have to do that if we just left him alone after the Gulf War.  Also, staying out of Bosnia would have helped avoid 9/11 right?
I supported the Gulf War and the Bosnian War.  In both cases, it was a matter of an army invading another country.  We didn't want Saddam to conquer Kuwait, and we didn't want Milosevic to take over Eastern Europe.

After we defeated Saddam the first time, he was no longer a threat to us.  He was only a threat to his own people.
Then why did Clinton send troops to the kuwait border in 1998?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Right.  But we wouldn't have to do that if we just left him alone after the Gulf War.  Also, staying out of Bosnia would have helped avoid 9/11 right?
I supported the Gulf War and the Bosnian War.  In both cases, it was a matter of an army invading another country.  We didn't want Saddam to conquer Kuwait, and we didn't want Milosevic to take over Eastern Europe.

After we defeated Saddam the first time, he was no longer a threat to us.  He was only a threat to his own people.
Then why did Clinton send troops to the kuwait border in 1998?
Samba Football tourney.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SealXo
+309|6552
Shut the fuck up.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio

SealXo wrote:

Shut the fuck up.
You need a hug.
SealXo
+309|6552

Spark wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

SealXo wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

My supporting reason. Think we didn not go to war? What would happen? I'd say maybe a Sears Tower bombing? A few more USS Cole incidents? Embasys? Answer:YES

Small price. I'd do it.

If somebody walked into your house and killed your family, then you'd do something right? Stop it from happening again?

Whatever Americas my home.

I know i know, the next person will say "Iraq didnt have t odo with 911! Wah Wah Wah. Saddam is the durka durka Dictator of  Hitler. First Hitler killed retartds, then gays, people with problems, then the Jews, and noone cared. If someone would have cad when he killed the mental than we could have stopped WW2 from ever happening. So harden the fuck up.
Go on, what would have been the result if troops hadn't gone into Iraq over three years ago?  Maybe Osama would have been found, Afghanistan cleaned up and all the US soldiers might have spent this Christmas back home with their families, where they belong instead of in cemeteries, in boxes or in body bags.

How about you shut the fuck up and pay respect to your fallen countrymen?
SealXo has no respect for soldiers. He is among the lowest forms of life - and probably would try to dodge the draft.
Go fuck yourself, i have more respect than you'll ever have being an asshole.
If i had to miss christmas with my family for america, id fucking do it.
Master*
Banned
+416|6511|United States
umm, would we have just left terrorists alone after 9/11? I dont think so.
Commie Killer
+192|6403

SealXo wrote:

Spark wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Go on, what would have been the result if troops hadn't gone into Iraq over three years ago?  Maybe Osama would have been found, Afghanistan cleaned up and all the US soldiers might have spent this Christmas back home with their families, where they belong instead of in cemeteries, in boxes or in body bags.

How about you shut the fuck up and pay respect to your fallen countrymen?
SealXo has no respect for soldiers. He is among the lowest forms of life - and probably would try to dodge the draft.
Spark, I have to admit that I think that the chances of you dodgeing the draft are higher, his sense of patriotism seems to be more from what I have seen him post in all of the topics here.
SealXo
+309|6552

Commie Killer wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Spark wrote:

Spark, I have to admit that I think that the chances of you dodgeing the draft are higher, his sense of patriotism seems to be more from what I have seen him post in all of the topics here.
Thank you, Jesus
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6691|Canberra, AUS
Then why does SealXo seem to find it all but impossible to pay the least respect to soldiers in this thread, instead responding with 'Go fuck yourself' at any mention of soldier deaths?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SealXo
+309|6552

Spark wrote:

Then why does SealXo seem to find it all but impossible to pay the least respect to soldiers in this thread, instead responding with 'Go fuck yourself' at any mention of soldier deaths?
Im telling you, yes you you aging liberal lhippie to F off, because you dont think america should be sacraficing.

would you rather your son get gassed at a laker game? Or a brave soldier fights to keep that from happening.

Go smoke some weed so you can leave the real world
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6347|teh alien spaceshit
Wow.... that is just sad... not being able to see your family and dying... its really sad
SealXo
+309|6552
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … =harden+up

Thats for you spark, and change your annoying font, it burns my retnea(sp?)

If you dont get my post, its insisting the thread started is insiting that we shouldnt be at war, because hes a hippie (:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard