{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6715|The Island of Carls Jr.
To my opinion (and you better damn respect it....) The Voss L-AR and the Krylov FA-37 are the best (OMG l337 pnwag!) assault rifles in the game. Question is which one is better?
Krylov: Its more powerful, best looking AR, cool sound and muzzle flash, and Im not too sure but I think its just as or more accurate than the Voss.
Voss: Its an unlock that I get to use with the EU (EU looks way cooler than the PAC) Maybe more accurate than the Krylov, and has almost the same power of the Krylov.

Now I need YOUR (yes it is important) opinion on this matter.
Some technical info would be great too. Thanks
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Baur.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Baur.
The man asked for advice on Krylov vs Voss L-AR.
So please, don't make any 'Baur H-AR' or other posts if you can't keep to the Voss L-AR vs Krylov.
The question was; which is the better; Krylov or Voss L-AR. Stick with that.

Personally I prefer the Voss L-AR.. But I think if you're going with longer distances, the Krylov will be better.
Short distance, the Voss L-AR will be better. At least that's what I think. But Assault Class is the Class I have the lowest time with (20h or so).
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
I prefer using Krylov over Voss. But please read the rest of the comment if you have the patience.

If you are very confident with your shots, Baur will be the best one (new patch with deviation modifications of AR made Baur VERY accurate if used properly even in FULL AUTO mode), but since you asked for the comparison between Krylov and Voss I shall give my opinion on both.

IMO, if you are accurate with your shots, you can take down a target, using Krylov, much faster compared to Voss. It also has better accuracy when shot in the distance, and it almost doesn't even have any recoil in single shot.

Voss, has large magazine capacity allowing the user to mow down several infantries at ease, the user's skill has to acompany this though (n00bs, don't expect to kill massive amounts of enemies just because you have a Voss). It is considerably accurate, compared to other AR, when sprayed at close range. This helps Voss to be a very ideal close combat weapon. However, when two EXPERIENCED assault players meet each other (one holding Voss, other holding some other AR), it is most likely that Voss will not come out to be victorious due to the lack of damage.

I do not consider a single rifle to be the best at EVERY field. It is required for a player to adapt to all the weapons in game and change the weapons setting according to the situation given.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
Bianchi.
Microwave
_
+515|6625|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
You think the Krylov looks good, in my opinion it doesn't. And thats the ONLY reason i don't use it!

The lambert looks sexy, as does the voss.
Dangles91
+7|6360

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Krylov: Its more powerful, best looking AR, cool sound and muzzle flash, and Im not too sure but I think its just as or more accurate than the Voss.
Voss: Its an unlock that I get to use with the EU (EU looks way cooler than the PAC) Maybe more accurate than the Krylov, and has almost the same power of the Krylov.
IMO i think you have it the wrong way around i think that Krylov is more accurate but not as powerful. eg. at long distance it is easier with Krylov. Close range like running around a corner Voss is better.

But in all i prefer using the Krylov compared to voss.

Dangles.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Baur.
Agree 100%
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6395|Browntown

BabySpinach wrote:

Baur.
Agree 100%
This man speaks the truth!
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6660|England, GBR
Krylov.

Best fucking gun in the game. - Though not best looking imo. That one goes to the Scar
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Baur.
The man asked for advice on Krylov vs Voss L-AR.
So please, don't make any 'Baur H-AR' or other posts if you can't keep to the Voss L-AR vs Krylov.
The question was; which is the better; Krylov or Voss L-AR. Stick with that.

Personally I prefer the Voss L-AR.. But I think if you're going with longer distances, the Krylov will be better.
Short distance, the Voss L-AR will be better. At least that's what I think. But Assault Class is the Class I have the lowest time with (20h or so).
Want me to argue for the Baur?  I'm entitled to my opinion as well, and having used both the Krylov and the Voss, I prefer Baur.
Zefar
+116|6619|Sweden
If you guys really wanna talk about Baur just make a topic for it. And you are ONLY allowed to talk about Baur in it. This is aboue Voss vs Krylov.
The mods on this forum don't seems to care if people sidetrack/Spam every damn topic in BF2142. Why?

Anyway, Krylov have next to 0 recoil which makes it very deadly. But lately I have noticed people coming with Voss and shooting 2 whole bullets and I'm dead. I don't understand how they do it but they do. VERY anoying.
Voss might be a bit more powerfull or it's on the same level as Krylov not sure about it.

But I use Krylov on PAC team and Voss on EU as the Scar have such high recoil compared to both of those guns.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Depends on the map, Baur, single shot for med-long distance, Krylov, burst firing for short-med, Voss for ... umm well nothing much lol, it's handy for raping titans I suppose coz of the huge clip but TBH it just seems pretty shitty to me, I do much better with the other rifles. Not that I play assault all that much.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6414|Perth, W.A, Australia.
The Krylov looks leet sounds leet and is leet all over but its not more powerful than the voss. The voss looks ugly, sounds bloody noisey but is very powerful.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
Krylov.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Krylov.

Best fucking gun in the game. - Though not best looking imo. That one goes to the Scar
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Voss, never use default assault weapons anymore.
Do you guys use single shot alot?? I find myself using it a considerable amount of the time, and I can own with the voss.  Add to that a larger clip and its a close one with the Krylov. 

I think the Krylov sounds weaker than it is.. I prefer the sharper/more impactful sound of a the Voss, especially if  I can (and do) pop off a dozen rounds and drop 2-3 bad guys at a silo, wondering where the hell the shots are coming from...
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6352|FLOOR E DUH
sentry gun.

Last edited by Janja (2006-12-25 20:57:22)

SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
Krylov.....
ReDevilJR
+106|6321
I personally find the Baur better at close range for it's short spraying, and the Voss better for sniping, with it's large capacity, you'll have more shots. The Baur does have a lot of recoil in auto-matic, however, single shot, wait a second, gets back to it's original aiming point.
KORdaemon
+2|6341
well, just on looks i'd pick the voss over the krylov hands down xP
i personally think the voss is far superior over the krylov in my hands (due to circumstantial luck mostly xP) and just looks plain sexy.
outside of the argument though, i prefer the Baur over the rest xP.
also, i not only think the voss looks better than the krylov, i think the krylov's damn ugly. sure its sleek and slim and all but just becuz its with that ugly ass pile of PAC weapons i think its ugly too. am i racist?

btw, zeller owns all!

edit : maybe ppl havn't realised (am i not being clear?) but i dont really care about statistics. if its lucky, its cool and if its sexy, its all the better lucky or not xD
i'm an assault noob and if im a noob id rather die with a bad sexy gun than a good ugly one.

this is my opinion

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

(and you better damn respect it....)
xD

Last edited by KORdaemon (2006-12-31 19:04:53)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
This thread is so gay.  The Baur is a lot better than both of them.  I will make a video to prove it.  Gimme a few days.
link52787
+29|6491
Since the rate of fire is about the same, I would go for the Voss because of the bigger magazine capacity.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6346|Inside the AR Rockets.
Park 52 Sniper rifle bitches!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard