Poll

Have YOU Been Able To Master the Future TV Guided Missles?

Yes20%20% - 26
No32%32% - 41
Almost29%29% - 37
Never Tryed8%8% - 11
BF2142 Owns and Vanilla Sucks!/Yes2%2% - 3
BF2142 Owns and Vanilla Sucks/No4%4% - 6
BF2142 Owns and Vanilla Sucks/Almost1%1% - 2
Total: 126
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Hyper wrote:

you forgot nexar
he was caught hacking too
I havent talked to Nexar in like a month

i have a problem because these idiots shit talked here for a long ass time, and generally made these boards suck for awhile
isnt karma grand?
Nexar is a good player. Colony's hacks havent been used for long. To my knowledge, he started using it when CAL started heating up.

as for your website....i could care less what your members have to say, its meaningless to me.
you called me a cunt for pointing out the irony of the ppl who claim to be so damn good getting caught hacking, thats lol once again.
Your a cunt for generalizing few people into a larger group. Thats called stereotyping, Like me saying that because one Jew sold be a bad TV, then all Jews are sheeny devils. (apologies for racism)

btw
how good can colony be?
he hacks...that makes him a fucking loser, no way out of that .
Yes, because hacking on the internet makes you a worthless soul to society, Stunning logic!

not sure why its sad for you that he got caught tho, doesnt make alot of sense, but it dos taint the rest of the group...how many times was he in vent helping out the others that *dont hack?*
either or, i didnt have any problem with you until your cunt comment , but then again, a dog gets pretty angry when they are cornered.
shrugs
im still loling
It makes plenty of sense if you pulled your head out of your ass for 10 seconds. Notice the name on your sig: "ColtsX.conspiracy". I see no "|TOP|" tags in that name, yet your sig is plastered with TOP references.
I called you a cunt for a simple reason. Cunt is a word for vagina, which *im sure you dont know* is a small, dark place that the light of day does not reach. I found this to be a fitting metaphor for you; Laughing at your profound sense of self awareness.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721
so your saying you knew colony was hacking? GGs u
who cares if his top tag isnt in that screenie, hesa top member and imo your just as bad because you knew it.
either or, they have tainted the name of the group and that wont go away, oh , and my wife says that you do a pretty good job at describing a vagina, she wants to know where ya found the definiton, was it wikipedia or one of your own actual books?
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6517

Hyper wrote:

so your saying you knew colony was hacking? GGs u
who cares if his top tag isnt in that screenie, hesa top member and imo your just as bad because you knew it.
either or, they have tainted the name of the group and that wont go away, oh , and my wife says that you do a pretty good job at describing a vagina, she wants to know where ya found the definiton, was it wikipedia or one of your own actual books?
No stryyker did not know and TOP also has nothing to do with this.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721
ya know what?
lets take this to a pm because this simply isnt fair to the OP
didnt realise little stryyker was gonna cry all over the thread
Avantek
Banned
+7|6318|New York

Adams_BJ wrote:

I think they should make them one hitters. Don't slow them down or make them easier to handle like they did, just make them do more damage. That way your skill gets payed off rather than having to hit it once then hit them again. I hit a transport 3 times and it didn't die, even thought it's sposed to be two. I was impressed with myself though.
Unlike in BF2 vehicles do have weak spots one shot in the back of a tank and its gone...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard