Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6652
A couple weeks ago it came out that a group of people at my school gang raped my friend (girl). She only did it because she gave into the peer pressure and was forced into it. It was not consensual at all. I'm really close to this girl. She's like a sister to me. I threw up when I heard about it.

So, me and 7 other guys followed the rapists after school to one of their homes. They knew we were following them, they were trying to lose us. The pulled over in front of the house. We got out. My friend pulled out his metal bat that he had with him and slammed it right into the wind shield of the truck they were in. They got out and were like "HOLY HELL! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! YOU WANNA START SOMETHIN!?" They were clearly scared, but we weren't having it. There were only 4 of them and 8 of us. Simply put, we beat the living shit out of them. I can't tell you how animalistic and relieving it felt. It was like I was feeling the human body's most raw and primitive hate-filled instincts it has to offer. No parents or anyone were at the home we were in front of. And, this house was in a new construction area, so there weren't really any other neighbors around or anything to report it. We told them they were lucky we hadn't killed them. The whole time through out the fight they were yelling that they didn't do anything wrong to our friend (the girl). We just told them "bullshit, we know the whole story."

So we leave them beaten and broken. God only knows what we broke. That whole night we were scared to death that they were going to report us to the police. But they didn't, and for good reason. This girl is only 16 and some of the people who were in on her gang bang are 18. So they'd be fucked if they went to authorities. Anyway, they showed up to school on Monday (they were beaten by us on Friday). What I heard from the school is that they were telling their parents and others that they had just been jumped for no reason. They couldn't tell anyone what really happened.

So, at school they came to me and my friends with all these wannabe thugs from not only our school but from some other schools around the area. They told us to watch our backs. My friend (He's huge, puts up over 300 on the bench) walked over to the "leader" of this group and spat in his face, and we just walked off. Anyway, threats went back and forth between them and us for the last couple weeks. But earlier this week, they jumped some of our friends and put one in a hospital. So yesterday, I brought a hand gun to school and got up in their face to prove that we'd end this before it got any further. My friends and I walked off and left school. Next thing I know, on the local news channels, they're reporting that the school we go to is under lock down (No one in, no one out) due to a gun scare, and they showed footage of cops and swat teams making rounds around the school campus and in the school. After 3 hours of lock down, the school was deemed safe, and the student body was let out. On the news they were saying they have a few suspects but aren't able to reveal anything publicly at the moment. I've just been hiding low since, and I don't know what to do. I've completely ruined my life. I should have gone to the police before all this started.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-22 22:53:36)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6374|Cali
Nice story, +1
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6651
sure it was consensual no offense though reminds me of that movie havoc the girl claimed she was reaped but in reality she wanted to join the gang one of the ways of doing so was to sleep or get banged by the posy.
burton
+9|6426|Da Bay, California
sounds like my usual tuesdays.....
JE3146
+109|6577|Oregon
Sad part is... even if it were true. No one would believe you

Weak story. If there was a gun scare at a school, it'd be made public real quick. Finding out about it later aint gonna happen.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6409|Alberta, Canada

التعريفات wrote:

Nice story, +1
Nice... It could be another one of Fancy's stories... Or for all I know, it's real. I have no fricking idea. So here's a +1 anyway Fancy.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6664|Australia
another entertaining piece of fiction from fancy - unless it is a re-telling of a story that actually DID happen...

it is effective in highlighting the dangers of revenge and how things can escalate if you dont stop and look past your emotions and involve the relevant authorities. the vigilanties in this story are now the 'bad guys' when their only want was justice.

+1 for the public announcement
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6549|My head
If what you said is true:

when they say: we know who has done this blah blah, please come to [insert place here]

DON'T GO

they are just trying to suck you in because they dont know shit.  now if the cops show up, then your f****d in the anus. 

best of luck.   you might want to bury that hand gun for the time being...

Last edited by Snowmanimal (2006-12-22 23:04:53)

kajukenbo_kid
+36|6422|...
Wow, that is why you hold a rumble, greeser style, brass, bottles and chains and the better group wins.  Have respect for life bro, no guns, angry people+guns is bad. Anywho about the cops, I'm stumped.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

Damn Pollux, what haven't you done in your life....
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6749|Backward Ass Kansas
Dude have fun at all your friend's funeral's.   I have buried too many of mine to enjoy this one.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6537|Sydney, in 1978
i liek your stories fancy, +1 for you!
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6664|Australia

Jestar12345 wrote:

told a true story!

nah i love you fancy. and your stories.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

I bring guns everywhere I go. (Points to arms)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6590|Vic, Australia

Mongoose wrote:

i liek your stories fancy, +1 for you!
It is not his story, I've seen it elsewhere....
47man
+46|6430|Cali

JE3146 wrote:

Sad part is... even if it were true. No one would believe you

Weak story. If there was a gun scare at a school, it'd be made public real quick. Finding out about it later aint gonna happen.
I always think that when I read pollux's posts, "Entertaining... but what if he did get shot by his neighbor's dog?"
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i just wasted 5 min of my life reading this !!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6656|Keyboard

Jestar12345 wrote:

Get the fuck out of the damn computer. Also, I don't see how much you claim that you felt like an animal by beating someone in a 8 vs. 4 fight. Only pussies gang bang. Try making up a story where you could actually fight one on one to someone. Nice effort to amaze the internets.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6618|balls
sounds like your in high school, they're called fists, nuff said.  as far as your friend being "raped", why the fuck is she not reporting this????????  there's the question.  you kids nowadays are too quick to act before knowing the facts.  this is what is wrong with the youth today.  do you have parents?
Des.Kmal
+917|6624|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Kmarion wrote:

I bring guns everywhere I go. (Points to arms)
omg, my friend has like 17 of those shirts.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

you acutally belive him lol
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6653|dont worry about it

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

and I don't know what to do. I've completely ruined my life. I should have gone to the police before all this started.
u should take the gun and kill yourself, its the only way out man you have no choice
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6450|Perth, W.A, Australia.
good story but to tell you the truth i dont believe you cmon if you were in that kinda of trouble you wouldnt come on the bf2s forums and post it you wouldnt risk it.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

I cannot believe Pollux is STILL fooling people into thinking these stories are real. O.o
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6499|Connecticut
-1 for being a bitch. I am not saying carrying a gun makes you weak, I am saying bringing one to school to settle something that should be settled with fists, like men, makes you a bitch. Grow the fuck up.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard