Poll

Am I high or can you guys see it too. (Picture)

You're high30%30% - 19
I can see it o.O69%69% - 44
Total: 63
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6396|Inside the AR Rockets.
https://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p56/hundaemon/Drugmouse.jpg

Weird what an Nvidia 5200+ BF2142 can do...

*Emo in the corner because of shitty vid card T.T*
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

you mean satan's face?
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6460|canada
thats happened to me twice

theres more annoying glitches

i get one when i die and i go to customize a kit but all of a sudden it switches me to another kit but im usin the same gun from the other kit (if that makes any sence)

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-12-20 22:03:48)

autopilot
banned
+115|6368

It happens all the time.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6562|Winterpeg, Canada
I get similiar shit with my 9550 card. For example, my zellar scope has turned solid red before, couldn't see shit.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6396|Inside the AR Rockets.

INFERNO552 wrote:

i get one when i die and i go to customize a kit but all of a sudden it switches me to another kit but im usin the same gun from the other kit (if that makes any sence)
Usually to the support kit right?! (I HATE THAT)
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6370|Iowa...
your cursor looks like a paper airplane...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6547|Singapore
some times it happens to me when i close the weapons menu and it pops up again..
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6567|Doncaster, UK

HUNDaemon wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Same for me, I'm customizing another kit and then thinking, "WTF, why have I got a Lambert in the support kit?"
velocitychaos
+26|6517|Brisbane Australia

jsnipy wrote:

you mean satan's face?
Yes i see it too, and it looks like he's saying something......he's saying "Play more battle feild 2"
I think he looks a little bit like Bert newton but with real hair....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6695|Canberra, AUS
It happens.

When you click a weapon to customize your cursor changes size. It seems that it's changed size but hasn't changed the icon, so the icon seems to be 'stretched'.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6484|cuntshitlake

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

HUNDaemon wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Same for me, I'm customizing another kit and then thinking, "WTF, why have I got a Lambert in the support kit?"
it happens always when you are critically wounded you "die" with kit menu open...

Jbrar wrote:

I get similiar shit with my 9550 card. For example, my zellar scope has turned solid red before, couldn't see shit.
That isn't normal?? oh hell..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
GeoEnvi
+22|6707|Philadelphia, PA

HUNDaemon wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

That happens all the time to me.  If you are trying to customize or modify a different kit than you ldied with and your "Critically Wounded" timer runs out, the game auto-switches you to your 'death kit' and the weapons get all jacked up.  It's not permanent, but you need to switch to another kit and back again to see it right.

Annoying glitch.

My other favorite annoying "spawn screen" glitch: You cannot swich to the 'SQUAD' tab before spawning the first time.  Often I'd like to see what squad my Buddies are in when I join them on a server.  I understand why I can't spawn into their squad right away, but I should at least be able to see where they are at.

Last edited by GeoEnvi (2006-12-21 10:34:11)

SlightlySto0pid
+7|6470|New York
I think you're high
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

you mean that you're a futuristic medic whore?

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

I think you're high

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard