magzy
+11|6722
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUqtSn91C0

The only place I could get it seen. Dont have anywhere to upload it so people can download a decent quality version. Due to youtube's quality raping, it might be difficult to see some things in some places. Sorry bout that.

Just looking for constructive criticism + tips really. Im new to the whole movie making lark.

thanks.

FILEFRONT LINK ADDED:

http://files.filefront.com/magzy_going_ … einfo.html

Last edited by magzy (2006-12-21 04:17:06)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6647|Ft. Drum, NY
old people music
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6713|Backward Ass Kansas
First of all, that balloon lipped freak from Aerosmith is a complete wanker.  Secondly I never liked that song until now, and thirdly that is some of the best copter moves I have ever witnessed.  Also you did a fantastic job with the timing of explosions to the beat.  Superior video.

Old people music....  Put down your i-pod for a minute and go dig through your dads old lp's.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2006-12-20 17:23:12)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Loved it

everything was perfect

Music was great

the shooting of planes earns you +1
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6643
Nice, I like the slow motion shots. Taking out the F18 with rockets like that was just elite man, awesome.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Give the man some karma
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6647|Ft. Drum, NY

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

First of all, that balloon lipped freak from Aerosmith is a complete wanker.  Secondly I never liked that song until now, and thirdly that is some of the best copter moves I have ever witnessed.  Also you did a fantastic job with the timing of explosions to the beat.  Superior video.

Old people music....  Put down your i-pod for a minute and go dig through your dads old lp's.
actually, dont have a i-pod but thnx...............Fail
An Enlarged Liver

yuckfou09 wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Oh, then ask your mom for one for X-mas....
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Pretty good, the only thing is who got the  credit for the F-18 kill? I kept reading it, but it looked like it said killed by F-18? And I don't think that Oman shot was solo. Anyways nice vid, you could upload it on filefront.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6420|New York
Mod:  flame / personal attack removed.

About the movie: It was some good stuff but show from the cockpit screw battlerecorder!!!! BR is good when you do a crazy TV missile then show a replay but in battlerecorder...IMO anyway.

Last edited by SlightlySto0pid (2006-12-20 17:36:42)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
i dont have one either
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
not a big fan of 3rd person
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Who karmad me french fries are sexy, i really wanna know
An Enlarged Liver

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

Wow dude you FAIL because you replied by saying you dont have an iPod wow

Thats like someone saying "it went over your head" and you replying "You didnt throw anything"

About the movie: It was some good stuff but show from the cockpit screw battlerecorder!!!! BR is good when you do a crazy TV missile then show a replay but in battlerecorder...IMO anyway.
Win.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6453|P-way, NJ

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

You Fail again..
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6643
Hahaha, I got "Fusion is sexy" in my karma. Someone is spamming.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
I karmad lots of people, karma me back jews
RoccoDW
+2|6337
Nice vid!
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6554|U.S.A

yuckfou09 wrote:

old people music
QFT i hate that song, but nice vid.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
nice vid,nice music,nice everything. +1 for you!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Pretty good, the only thing is who got the  credit for the F-18 kill? I kept reading it, but it looked like it said killed by F-18? And I don't think that Oman shot was solo. Anyways nice vid, you could upload it on filefront.
Pilot bailed, then roadkill maybe?

Anyway whats the name of that song?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
It was ok...
l41e
+677|6618

Nice shots. Editing can stand to be better (renderer.drawHud 0 ) but otherwise good.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...

Fredrik wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Pilot bailed, then roadkill maybe?

Anyway whats the name of that song?
it's Dream On by Aerosmith.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6647|Ft. Drum, NY

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

You Fail again..
owned

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard