Pretty much equally31%31% - 41
Mostly Secondary10%10% - 13
I only use Snipers (no modes)10%10% - 13
I only use PKM (no modes)6%6% - 8
Total: 130
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
I only use secondary with the m16, you fire single shots with all the other weapons by simply tapping the button, that dont work with burst weapons...
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6730|Honolulu, HI
If the weapon's two modes are full-auto and single shot, then I'll keep it in full-auto the whole time, as I'm nimble-fingered enough to snap off single shots when the situation warrants it.  There's nothing worse than being caught flat-footed at point-blank with a rifle set to semi-automatic.

If the weapon's two modes are burst and single shot, then I'll keep it on burst, as these weapons (e.g., M16A2, G36E) are not quite as powerful as their full-auto cousins and need the extra firepower for close range sorties.  The accuracy is reasonable enough so that at least the first shot of each burst will hit your target at range.

If the weapon's two modes are full-auto and burst (e.g., G36K, MG36), then keep it on full-auto since it allows you to fire both full-auto and single-shot by either holding the mouse button or tapping it.  Why restrict yourself to bursts only?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord
Null vote: depends too much on gun and circumstances (range, moving/stationary target etc.)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Null vote: depends too much on gun and circumstances (range, moving/stationary target etc.)
Which one do you use mostly... not always... READ for once...

Rofl flames of teh forums.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Gilmourish
+4|6585|Holland
Mostly primary, cause I don't like to be jumped and get two shots off before I get killed. I tap the mouse for single shots.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Im full auto 99% of the time, bust fire for long range stuff. The other 1% is when i change weapons and hit the wrong button by accident and it switches to single shot.
lol. me too, except when using AK-101. It is a SNIPER in single shot...
Maybe if you hack it is. Otherwise it has one of the worst deviations of any gun.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Im full auto 99% of the time, bust fire for long range stuff. The other 1% is when i change weapons and hit the wrong button by accident and it switches to single shot.
lol. me too, except when using AK-101. It is a SNIPER in single shot...
Maybe if you hack it is. Otherwise it has one of the worst deviations of any gun.
Click the Dev. Zoom See?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Warstarz
+11|6433
I keep everything on the primary, which is usually full auto. I do this because at close range I can spray and pray, at medium range I can do controlled bursts, and at a far range I can shoot 1 bullet at a time still on full auto since there's no tellin' when an enemy pops up and you need full auto to take him down.
Hitokiri_Battousi
+1|6377
im pretty much equal; if im running through a back alley or a medium/small building, im full auto.  but if im at any distance, im semi.

that is, if im not using the SCAR-L, then im indefinately on semi.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6489
I use Primary mostly, but will use single shot quite liberally. Single Shots do more damage and are more accurate, so any kind of range battle, it's better to quick tap single shots than fire bursts. I'm suprised many people use primary so much, puts you at a big disadvantage.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
keep my gun on primary all the time, wether it be a ak101 or g36e, incase i get "jumped", but as soon as i see a target at range (>100 metres), i switch to single shot, and plug away. I play sniper lots though, and obv only use single shot in that

Greenspan wrote:

Single Shots do more damage
No they dont

Last edited by fatherted13 (2006-12-20 14:41:08)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
adv3rsary
+28|6717
totally depends on the gun, g36e, never zoom, L85 always zoom, sniper rifles always zoom, pkm always zoom, pistols never zoom.. etc etc...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Which one do you use mostly... not always... READ for once...
For once? Don't even try that with me; few people here read better than I.

"So which mode do you use more often."

Depends on gun and circumstances, like I said, and like a number of others did too (and this a deep point ...don't get lost now... including those that said about equal).
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I snipe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard