AA's4%4% - 12
The APC's 2nd seat bombs9%9% - 24
Tank0%0% - 2
Nothing53%53% - 134
Total: 250
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
Well I think Dice is gonna nerf something in near future. What do you think needs a little or a big nerf?

I think walkers.
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6659|perv
engineer kit simply because it sucks
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6585|Finland
Support kit and support guns and enforcers.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
nothing.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
Nothing needs nerfing. Leave it as it is and then we won't have to listen to a bazillion threads about "ZOMG, EA and DiCE are teh n00bs for listening to teh n00bs and nerfing the {insert item here}!!!!!!111111one"
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Nothing needs nerfing. Leave it as it is and then we won't have to listen to a bazillion threads about "ZOMG, EA and DiCE are teh n00bs for listening to teh n00bs and nerfing the {insert item here}!!!!!!111111one"
amen
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

[LCI]squeakyfleece wrote:

Lol, yur saying, nerf the bad kit, doesn't that make it even more bad than it allready is..? lol..anyway I think the walkers are waaaayy to strong...-.-
Badcomp
+2|6789|U.S.
I personally hate the EMP on the AA. It needs to be tweaked somehow.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
It has been tweaked in the new patch to reduce it's affects by 1 second IIRC.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

2nd seat in APC. Or simply remove the APCs from Berlin and Belgrade, because lets face it they are not used to transport troops on the battlefield. They are used to get 50-70 kills IAR buy just standind at one place and spamming the 2nd seat mortar thing.
Unless the server is full of 1337 mofos that own the APCs with their knifes and huge balls.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
nerf your brain noob, remember when people wanted certain things nerfing in bf2, it all went wrong from there, so just leave it be sunshine and play the game!!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Titan guns are the only thing I don't like.

Why? Because I can't use them the way others can, I can't see a single enemy because my video card sucks.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

ELITE-UK wrote:

nerf your brain noob, remember when people wanted certain things nerfing in bf2, it all went wrong from there, so just leave it be sunshine and play the game!!
AMEN BROTHER +1
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Well I think Dice is gonna nerf something in near future. What do you think needs a little or a big nerf?

I think walkers.
Your SIG NEEDS A NERF! I hate the fatguy jumping out in every fucking thread
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
True, I can live with overpowered something, I just adapt and kill it with something else.

Pilum with a support guy right under the titan belly will give you lots of points from killing titan guns without being in danger of getting hit by them.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6763|Internet!
The APC mortars are a bit... overpowered.

However, on the subject of game balance, my only complaint is this: What the hell is with the Pilum and it's deviation? The accuracy on that damn thing sucks. The slow projectile speed (in comparison to rifles, atleast) removes any usefulness it might have had in sniping even slow moving infantry, so the deviation seems pointless and frustrating.
wrx_sti
+2|6473|USA
May I say all of the above!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
https://images.hasbro.com/common/images/products/619832cdca51_main400.jpg

new from nerf.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
For the moment, nothing as they have balanced out things pretty much.

Though they could buff the damage on those Gunship missles, or at least give them a little bit more splash damage as they have a really small one. Also now you need to hit all the missle in order to kill something or hit the weak spot and it will requier few ones.

This would make those Gunships a bit more dangerous because right now when I'm a tank they should be afraid of me. :3

But lets see if the Ganz is the next Super PKM :3
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6660|SLC, Utah, USA
Amazingly, I find the game is very well balanced.  Nothing needs changes, except as, Zeidmaan said, is to remove the APC from non-titanmode maps.  Those maps are the only ones that I do not like the fact the enemy APC has the splash rockets.  Otherwise, I don't mind dying to the rockets.

And despite what people say, the balances on BF2 were decent.  Nothing should be countered by one thing only: equal skill.  There has to be certain things that, no matter how good you are, is the scissors to your paper.

I feel myself as a good pilot in BF2, but there's no way I can match certain people in air manuvers.  It's not that I suck, it's just that I can't seem to get the hardware (planes etc) to work the same way THEY seem to, so I always lose.  And being unable to take them down with dedicated AA such as AA sites or AA vehicles is just wrong.

There's nothing in 2142 that I can honestly say has no counter to it in the hands of a pro.  Sniper? snipe back or use the AR rockets. Walker?  Flank with demo, emp/arty strike, mass AT rocket it, etc.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
right, NOTHING NEEDS NURFING!

NOTHING NEEDS NURFING!

NOTHING NEEDS NURFING!

NOTHING NEEDS NURFING!

NOTHING NEEDS NURFING!
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
They wont do anything. Why? Ask them. But don't expect a reply for that either.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6536|Edmonton Alberta
AA emp ... everything else is fine
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK

[LCI]squeakyfleece wrote:

nerf means make worse mate
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
Those Fucking Fucked Up Mother Fuckers On The Fucking Fucked Up Titan Fucking Guns Whores Bastard Wanker Pieces Of Mother Fucking Fucking Shit Cock

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard