Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645
They've killed over 10 million female children by choking them with sand, have penises too small for international size condoms, and now they've got killer elephants named after Osama bin Laden:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061217/ap_ … r_elephant

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-17 10:15:53)

avman633
+116|6363
wtf i with you an India, i liked you with ur funny stories but now ur an asshole. Get a life
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

avman633 wrote:

wtf i with you an India, i liked you with ur funny stories but now ur an asshole. Get a life
Come on, it's a joke. An elephant named after Osama bin Laden is taken down by sharpshooters after going on a killing spree.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-17 10:21:15)

Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6443

avman633 wrote:

Go away before he wacks you with his e-penis that is about nine hundred and twenty inches bigger than yours.
avman633
+116|6363

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Go away before he wacks you with his e-penis that is about nine hundred and twenty inches bigger than yours.
i dont give a fuck about his e-penis, you shud think about getting a real penis first
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6443

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

i dont give a fuck about his e-penis, you shud think about getting a real penis first
Why?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Wow, that's a real zinger. How about you just chill out and laugh at the prospect of a killer elephant named after Osama bin Laden being taken down by elite sharpshooters.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-17 10:26:38)

Swiss
+20|6544
Sorry man, but i agree with him Fancy, you're becoming a dickhole.
herrr_smity
+156|6627|space command ur anus
lolz at india
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6774

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

You should think about getting some grammar and spelling lessons.
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6432|Maryland
lol avmans second account is from india,and that is some  funny stuff Pollux, anyways, this isnt ur thread avman so i suggest u shut the hell up because no one cares what u think
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6443

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Calling Fenris, aka Grammar Nazi.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6819
fancy pollux, you lost it when you tried to explain yourself. that really kills the impact.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6554|An Hour North of Indy
wtf is up w/ all the triple posts Fancy?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

wtf is up w/ all the triple posts Fancy?
It's a forum glitch. I'm not actually double/triple posting, it's just displaying it wrong. This happened in several other threads, but the glitch only seems to last a few minutes before it corrects itself.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
indians eat curry
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6554|An Hour North of Indy

kr@cker wrote:

indians eat curry
This guy knows of what he speaks!
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6530|Sydney, in 1978
lol i love these fourms, never stop making me laugh
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
They also shit in the street and cut the clitoris off some young baby girls (like circumisation) some live on the rubbish tips too picking plastic out of the dumps to sell (age 5+).  They tell us Britian is shit yet have invaded us like a plague.

However, there shops stay open on xmas day and there fucking curries are wicked.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Stop! Grammar Time!

avman633 can't spell!
Here are MY corrections! wrote:

WTF is with you and India? I liked you with your funny stories but now your an asshole. Get a life.

I don't give a fuck about his e-penis, you should think about getting a real penis first.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Stop! Grammar Time!

avman633 can't spell!

WTF is with you and India? I liked you with your funny stories but now your an asshole. Get a life.

I don't give a fuck about his e-penis, you should think about getting a real penis first.
Awesome.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Stop! Grammar Time!

avman633 can't spell!

Awesome.
People really need to learn to PM this stuff to me. I may be awesome, but i can't correct everything that's posted!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Stop! Grammar Time!

Awesome.
People really need to learn to PM this stuff to me. I may be awesome, but I can't correct everything that's posted!
Zomg, I corrected a grammar Nazi's post!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Stop! Grammar Time!

Awesome.
People really need to learn to PM this stuff to me. I may be awesome, but i can't correct everything that's posted!
you do know you're going to get swamped by PMs now right?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Awesome.
People really need to learn to PM this stuff to me. I may be awesome, but I can't correct everything that's posted!
Zomg, I corrected a grammar Nazi's post!
I correct horrible grammar, not occasional slips

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard