instakill
+3|6640|Canberra ACT
I had a little run on 2142 the other night, having a bit of a shit round. I notice a guy in front of me [45th] TIGER-045 so i go in for the knife. I knife him and then ended up killing him twice more, once with my rifle and once with my APM's i then get this response

https://www.45thtigers.com/uploads/screenshots/screens/735.jpg

so i joined their forum and asked why they would act like that?

All i got back was kiddie replies
So i thought id make this in response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyDcyJVni0

I don't care if you call me a hack, it makes me smile
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6550|Valhalla
I feel left out nobody has called me a cheat/hack or bitched/moaned at me
chittydog
less busy
+586|6851|Kubra, Damn it!

You're a hack, loonitic
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6550|Valhalla

chittydog wrote:

You're a hack, loonitic
yay i feel better now
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6674|California
Not very often do we get a video with a story....

Great Job... We can feel his pain...

Whats the server? I gotta go there....
psH
Banned
+217|6399|Sydney
Its people like this that WRECK games like this.

If you ever play on i think its MAFIA knife server, you will be flamed at constantly, and most people will leave the server due to the FAGGOT admin. He paused the game so he could tell everybody how pissed he was, and kicked peolpe that tried to take the church in Cerbere when they wern't supposed to. When it was paused he said "WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" i think he is possible the stupidest person i have ever seen. You can't chat when the game is paused, and when he un-paused i was like: "WE CAN'T TALK WHEN YOU PAUSE THE GAME RETARD." So what happens a second later? he pauses the round, and banns me for stat padding. I think you get the drift of what i did next. I wrote this.
instakill
+3|6640|Canberra ACT
i agree 100% Dom
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA
you aren't supposed to play on KP anyways...dont cry so much. it makes you no better than that tiger guy.
dyfu
+0|6357|in your mom
A couple of things

1st) Dont ever assume that all clan members are like this. For every douchebag numbnut retard clan member there are 10 that are not like him.

2nd) On a skill level of 1-10 Battlefield 2142 is a -2. So pat yourself on the back for pwning a 12 year old. Your mom might just soil herself once you tell her what you did.

DOMS---nice job telling everyone how you play on K/P servers.....granted EA could care less, but it just lets me know that if you are ever on my server that I can automatically BAN you for being a complete waste of a human life. Dont worry I'm pretty sure your "manfriend" will let you cry on his shoulder once you read him this.............tard

GFYS

Last edited by dyfu (2006-12-17 02:27:53)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
Hm, i never had much respect for [45th].

I see you around a bit insta, pretty decent player.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6455|Brisbane, Australia

dyfu wrote:

1st) Dont ever assume that all clan members are like this. For every douchebag numbnut retard clan member there are 10 that are not like him.
gee by the rest of your post, I'm gonna have to put you in the first category
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
gene_pool
Banned

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

dyfu wrote:

and he the topic does say ''why must Some clanners cry?"
TimmmmaaaaH

gene_pool wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

dyfu wrote:

and he the topic does say ''why must Some clanners cry?"
good point my friend
gene_pool
Banned

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

dyfu wrote:

A couple of things

2nd) On a skill level of 1-10 Battlefield 2142 is a -2. So pat yourself on the back for pwning a 12 year old. Your mom might just soil herself once you tell her what you did.

DOMS---nice job telling everyone how you play on K/P servers.....granted EA could care less, but it just lets me know that if you are ever on my server that I can automatically BAN you for being a complete waste of a human life. Dont worry I'm pretty sure your "manfriend" will let you cry on his shoulder once you read him this.............tard

GFYS
Indeed. also what does GFYS mean?

Get Fucked You Slut was the only thing that came to mind.
dyfu
+0|6357|in your mom
I believe you mean  "you ARE A dumbfuck" or you're a dumbfuck. nice try though.
dyfu
+0|6357|in your mom
You are right. I stated how not all clan members are douchebags. Then I got flamed by people who took offense to me calling them out. It happens.

Last edited by dyfu (2006-12-17 03:23:18)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6670|Teesside, UK

dyfu wrote:

You are right. I stated how not all clan members are douchebags. Then I got flamed by people who took offense to me calling them out. It happens.
Actually people flamed you because you started hurling completely cliched & random insults and told people to go fuck themselves proving you were the kind of douchebag the thread was started to complain about.  Don't assume that because people think your a dick that your correct.
TimmmmaaaaH

dyfu wrote:

A) I'm not a clan member......sorry

and B) That wasn't what we were flaming you about - it was the rest of your dumbshit post we were reffering to
dyfu
+0|6357|in your mom
You are all absolutely correct. And the other internet forums are correct as well when referring to members and their posts on bf2s.com. I figured I would test it out and see for myself just to be sure and not 'prejudge' anything or anyone. But now I know. Thank you for your help

and by the way

GFYS
instakill
+3|6640|Canberra ACT
dyfu... thanks for joining bf2s today just to defend someone who abuses people online for nothing... we all appreciate your useless input
dyfu
+0|6357|in your mom
You are quite welcome. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face. While I see where you are coming from please understand one thing. I too appreciate your input. The entire thread was nothing other then a flame-fest. I 'defended' or just gave the other side of the story. I myself am not a clan member, but I hate one sided arguements where a bunch of people flame away on someone. I just wanted to offer the other side of the story. I am just as guilty as all of you of flaming and that is a big problem with this site. There are some interesting threads that provide alot of input, but the flaming is out of control. As a newcomer it shows that there is no respect for others.
Feel free to flame me on that because 'im new and havent put in time and paid my dues' but that is how it looks to others. And sure we all have snappy little comebacks like yours and people get a chuckle out of it, but it gets old. And you continue the cycle with your witty little snaps. So congrats to you.

I 'defended' no one other then the other side of the story. Do I think he was in the wrong? Personally we ALL were in the wrong, but I look at both sides regardless of the story.  Just like how instead of judging the forums and members of bf2s.com from what I heard, I came and saw for myself.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6621|Greenwood, IN

dyfu wrote:

You are all absolutely correct. And the other internet forums are correct as well when referring to members and their posts on bf2s.com. I figured I would test it out and see for myself just to be sure and not 'prejudge' anything or anyone. But now I know. Thank you for your help

and by the way

GFYS
I swear he just likes to hear him self talk...

Now for my comment on this thread...

I was actually bitched at the other day but yet to have been called a "hacker" or "your cheating" and such.  While 2142 is easier(IMO) to play than BF2 was.  It is sure the fuck more well balanced and adds a good aspect to game play.  Mean when someone gets pwned in 2142, they got pwned.  No ifs an's or but's.  And some people just can't take being killed by someone better than them or just having a bad "Battlefield" day.(Like bad hair day?)
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6670|Teesside, UK

dyfu wrote:

I 'defended' no one other then the other side of the story.
By calling someone you know nothing about gay, talking about their mother soiling their pants and telling everyone to go fuck themselves with every post?  And you wonder why you weren't welcomed to the forum with open arms??
Magius5.0
+106|6397|UMass Amherst

Brizzzer wrote:

I was actually bitched at the other day but yet to have been called a "hacker" or "your cheating" and such.  While 2142 is easier(IMO) to play than BF2 was.  It is sure the fuck more well balanced and adds a good aspect to game play.  Mean when someone gets pwned in 2142, they got pwned.  No ifs an's or but's.  And some people just can't take being killed by someone better than them or just having a bad "Battlefield" day.(Like bad hair day?)
Damn straight man, you got it right in one.  Sadly I have not been called a cheating hack yet...I am constantly on the lookout for people bitching about how good I am however, because I take it as a compliment.  More so when said target is a prepubescent whiny admin who bans on a whim, or a clanner with some dumb name like 'Iamtehl33tness'.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6496|Somewhere else

dyfu wrote:

and by the way

GFYS
So by the few posts thats flamed you, thats enough to judge all of Bf2s? so the test included a half dozen people, and thats enough to inlcuded the hundreds of active members on the bf2s forums?  your first day on here and you act like an ass? what did you expect.  plus, adding GFYS after every post doesn't anger anyone, it just makes it easier to draw to the conclusion that you are a fucking dipshit FTL.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard