Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I am sick of people ragging on snipers because one person or so didnt like them. Its annoying as shit. Some of the TOP(im pretty sure they started it right?) people said snipers are worthless and soon everyone followed in their steps. Thats so dumb. Pretty soon bf2s was in an uproar against snipers, or maybe it started with all the damn videos. If you dont like them, dont fucking watch/post. Its really that simple.

I have nothing against TOP or sniping,(shit, I love sniping, its fun as hell)... but I do have something against claymores. That was/should have been the real issue.

Also, another thing with IO. A couple of people knocked it and for a while, it was known as the "easy mode" of bf2. Hell, even I did that. It is and will be the easy mode of bf2.

Please people, there is nothing wrong with snipers, all, and i say all because i mean all, of the snipers who frequent this forum are great, Bigmack is amazing, whore, and dontbess is good from what Ive heard, over the puddle from me. And they dont claywhore.

So people, have your own opinion, or just rename yourself to the person or make your forum title : I sucked *insert name*'s e-dick. GG i suck.

KTHXBAI
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Entertayner
+826|6567

No...body cares?
Brasso
+1,549|6627

/agree

There's no claywhoring on Wake, so how could I do it? O.o

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-12-14 18:24:47)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

Snipers are generalized into being claymore-spamming "fags". Much like right after 9/11, most Americans labeled Arabs as "terrorists". Truth is, not all snipers spam claymores, and not all Arabs are terrorists. I agree with you Kmal, there isn't a reason to hate the whole kit because of a few (in this case, many) bad apples. Hate the player, not the kit =p
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6455|behind my rifle
yeah.i happen to like sniping, i place claymores in front/behind me to protect me, not to gaymore. i hate that. im down with what kmal says. Props
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6552|An Hour North of Indy
K
Des.Kmal

Entertayner wrote:

No...body cares?
says the guy who quit wookie because no one liked snipers. get your own opinion.
Entertayner
+826|6567

Des.Kmal wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

No...body cares?
says the guy who quit wookie because no one liked snipers. get your own opinion.
I quit Wookie because I didn't like their style of play, the way it was heading and the boringness.  I wanted to start my own clan but I never got the chance to and after that I found I preferred not being in a clan at all and liked being in the bf2s community so I never went back. K?
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Entertayner wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

No...body cares?
I quit Wookie because I didn't like their style of play, the way it was heading and the boringness.  I wanted to start my own clan but I never got the chance to and after that I found I preferred not being in a clan at all and liked being in the bf2s community so I never went back. K?
No k.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Phrozenbot
+632|6612|do not disturb

I agree, and the only issue I got with snipers are claymores. Being nade spammed by some support guy is more annoyng though, but I dont' see nearly as many people hating on them. Tools.
Des.Kmal

Entertayner wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

No...body cares?
i guess. if it helps you sleep at night dude.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6367|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Snipers even hate the Snipers that gaymorewhore, I didn't like them before I knew what the hell I was talking about because I didn't think they could be team players but after I started playing the kit I realized how much damage they can really do. If you know there's a good sniper covering a flag you tend to try & stay away from that flag, making it easier for you team. When you take out 30+ people IAR thats 30 less people that can do damage to your team. People will stay out of certain areas when they know it's covered by a sniper because they dont wanna die & it's usually too hard to fight back when it's an Assault vs Sniper thing. Some people are assholes no matter what kit they play, Snipers just get it the worst I think. I mean what's more annoying that seeing somebody run right up to you & let you kill them just so they can drop a claymore at your feet? It doesn't help either team, it's just gay.

Normal Snipers = Cool
Gay Snipers = Gay
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6528
Snipers are fine but gaymore snipers are gay. The other day one guy spent all his round just tossing claymores around. No skills is required for that.

I admire real snipers who snipe and can snipe well. I hate snipers who cant snipe and coz they cant get any kills with their rifle they resort to spamming nades around.
Mikkyo
+2|6449
[img]http://www.jaypinkerton.com/forumcontests/toddcodpiece/Senor_TacoCorpse.jpg[/img]
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

Sniping is quite easy.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Statistical Analysis.

The majority of Snipers in BF2 and BF2142 are uberfags

they
  • Claymore spam
  • Camp
  • Don't do shit for flags
  • Don't do shit for teamwork

Unarguably, that is 99% of the Snipers in this game. As it has been with CS, CS:S, and DoD. (the camping/flag part)

Its not personal vendetta, its experience.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6832|Kubra, Damn it!

stryyker wrote:

Statistical Analysis.

they
  • Claymore spam
  • Camp

Unarguably, that is 99% of the Snipers in this game. As it has been with CS, CS:S, and DoD. (the camping/flag part)

QFT

Oh, do I have to say I sucked stryyker's e-dick now?

Last edited by chittydog (2006-12-14 20:01:09)

arnica
+18|6677|Sydney

stryyker wrote:

Statistical Analysis.

they
  • Claymore spam
  • Camp

IMO snipers are supposed to provide backup cover. They shouldn't be in the meat of the action.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

arnica wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Statistical Analysis.

they
  • Claymore spam
  • Camp

IMO snipers are supposed to provide backup cover. They shouldn't be in the meat of the action.
they rarely do though.... sometimes you can be an effective sniper/squadleader( giving a spawnpoint close to a flag and covering it.) but more often then not its easier to be a medic/squadleader.  sniping can be effective sometimes, if its the right person sniping. classic example though is last night playing ghost town, my team (sas) has no flags and doing pretty shitty.... so i make my way to the oil field to get that flag, what do i see. 2 sas snipers on the towers right beside the flag doing shit fuck all execpt dropping claymore facing themselves in a friendly fire on server... morons.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6483|Melbourne

i concure with Kmal!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
Wtf is top? a clan? Ok, i have nothing against them but why are u guys just hating them?
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6367|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Ayumiz wrote:

Wtf is top? a clan? Ok, i have nothing against them but why are u guys just hating them?
Dude are you serious? Find me one place in this thread where someone said "I hate TOP".

Pay attention...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6652|Brisbane, Australia

MagikTrik wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Dude are you serious? Find me one place in this thread where someone said "I hate TOP".

Pay attention...
Dumbass. It doesnt need to have been stated in the thread for the opinion to be there. Its also been said in numerous threads, some of which are not in the exact wording, but the idea is there.

The guy just doesnt know why there are so many Anti-Top threads.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6516|Adelaide, South Australia

Sarrk wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Pay attention...
Dumbass. It doesnt need to have been stated in the thread for the opinion to be there. Its also been said in numerous threads, some of which are not in the exact wording, but the idea is there.

The guy just doesnt know why there are so many Anti-Top threads.
Shouldn't you be busy spamming EA hotlinks?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6669|Colorado
I heard ea is making a new map just for snipers with the next patch for bf2
https://www.invisiblechainsaw.com/claymore/Images/claymore-title1.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard