D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6830|Belgium
DICE dogtags challenge!

Greetings,

This week DICE challenges you to seek out and take the dog tags from as many Dice players as you can. Whatever your motivations are, this is the time to get our dogtags.

Below are the names of DICE players that will be playing during these days and who will be fighting to keep you from their tags. Feel free to add the players to your buddy list so that you are able to locate them in the game. The soldiers will do their best to populate both US and European servers. Between December 14 and December 17 we will be tracking how many DICE dogtags are captured, and the people who capture the most dogtags will be featured in a future community update and on the Battlefield website.

You are also free to send us any screenshots as proof of the humiliation on the battlefield to the following address: [email protected] and we will post some of them online. Here is your shot for honor, revenge and some good old fashioned butt kicking.

See you on the Battlefield!

p.s. – Team Kills do not count.

-The DICE Live Team

Dice Players:
Generalsnus
Wasser
Wilh3lm
CantKnifeThis
Benny.Blanco
TicketEater
Thxu4betap1y
Beard.Papa
Powerline
Pirelli
Cmd*
MisterPeanut
DAN1EL
Fenghus
Demize99
LexLuther
HumanSee
Pe3ak
Ninjaneer
CHUTotoro
Cookie.monster
MayDei
Protagonist
This comes straight from the BF2142 website.
Don't know if it's been posted yet, I didn't see it anyway..

Are you guys going to try to get those tags?? I am!!
Although of course I do realize that this is just some lame making up for the Stats error stuff that they had earlier this week..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-12-14 14:52:37)

Brasso
+1,549|6644

I'm not adding them, but if I do get one of them, I'll be sure to get a SS.  Adding all those people would just clog up my friends list.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jamie_v1.1
+35|6517|Leeds, UK
Awesome, i can see it now, these poor guys will have several ppl running at them at a time, trying to knfe them, it will be worth watching thats for sure!!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6830|Belgium
Yup! I'm going to have fraps ready, don't care if I lag or not; just the sight of someone with a [DICE] tag having 5 enemies running behind them with a knife! LOL
Entertayner
+826|6585

Those betches are mines.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6641|UK
Source? (link)
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6830|Belgium

liquidat0r wrote:

Source? (link)
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … 306_2.aspx
Here you go my dear. You can also click their names to view their stats.
(Not that I would.)
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States
this will be a cinch
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

Quick, get |TOP| on the line. Tell them we need their best kidnappers to kidnap every DICE employee, FRAPS it, and send the video (a compilation of each kidnapping) to DICE. Money is no object. Various girlies and luxury items such as cars and watches and sunglasses are also on the table should the aforementioned goal be accomplished.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6427|da ville, va
I don't see how tking them doesn't count. Shouldn't that count like extra or something?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6857|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I already got Demize99 way back

https://img289.imageshack.us/img289/6039/screen028fa6.jpg
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6830|Belgium

evilcartman99 wrote:

I don't see how tking them doesn't count. Shouldn't that count like extra or something?
Lol, I don't think I could resit TK'ing them at least once if I have one of them in my team :-)..
Of course, kidnapping would be loads more fun.
General Custer
Banned
+6|6366

Hurricane wrote:

Quick, get |TOP| on the line. Tell them we need their best kidnappers to kidnap every DICE employee, FRAPS it, and send the video (a compilation of each kidnapping) to DICE. Money is no object. Various girlies and luxury items such as cars and watches and sunglasses are also on the table should the aforementioned goal be accomplished.
You just sent me this on xfire.
shhh..
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6501|Melbourne

i put the challage to FRAPS a kidnapping of one of the dice employees!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kebabking
+14|6418|Brisbane, AUstralia
Hurricane, LOL! best idea!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6482
This is just so DICE can get cheap kills, guns>knives right?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6779|Toronto Canada
willh3lm added me to xfire last week. weird
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6661|Peoria
figures I start a contest as soon as I loose my internet connection for a month.
silentsin
+3|6712
wouldn't that be great if those actually weren't dice employees but just people who criticized dice? XD
panderiz
+32|6781
Oh, I took the title literally...
ifixphns2
+3|6729|Evanston, WY
Well, I think after this giant pile o' shit, we all ought to make it a point to give these assclowns a Ginsu 2000 test.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=56993
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6704|England, GBR
Has anyone tried putting [DICE] tags on? - Fuck me... you'll get raped!
Avantek
Banned
+7|6362|New York
Hehe
Bernadictus
+1,055|6751

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Has anyone tried putting [DICE] tags on? - Fuck me... you'll get raped!
Ow yes, [DICE] Tags are my favorite place to land my gunship on. Or swoop them of a roof by use of the tail.

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

Awesome, i can see it now, these poor guys will have several ppl running at them at a time, trying to knfe them, it will be worth watching thats for sure!!
They'll be on a FF-off server RDX, APM wtf.
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6508|Russia
Oh, it's ingame knifing.

I was hoping they're going to disclose some place they hang out (pub or something). :-)

Last edited by [RU]Grmbl (2006-12-15 00:38:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard