ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
+12|6385|Sydney, Australia
I'm in serious need of a chopper gunner, who loves to fly and wont bail out as soon as we redline. If you've played on some of the more popular Australian clan servers (just about any weeknight) you should have seen me fly by now.

I'm not saying I'm one of the best pilots flying, but I can damn well hold my own against tanks, apcs, other choppers and rpg infantry(chuckle). Jets piss me off no end but I can usually evade all but the most determined pilot long enough to line up a good gunner for a TV.

If your interested in flying, learning new skills and training please speak up.

BTW, I've posted this here becaused I really want to see aussie server get up and owning. Besides that it's one of the only servers I don't constantly lag out on.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6838
I am good...with a good pilot....can hit helos and for sure all vehicles other than planes, but I just read that you are in sydney....
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6483|Melbourne

I can hit planes (As Smoke found out), Tanks, Jeeps, AA, anything.  But I'm a pilot,  so i stick to the jets...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6534|Internetfitlerland

Yep I'm interested.  Are we talking SF or Vanilla here, I'm good for both.  I'm around most weeknights unless something comes up (and it usually doesn't).

If you have xfire add me and we can chat.
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
Sounds sweet. I play both SF and Vanilla, where ever I can get a chopper. I don't have xfire atm, but I'll install it and drop you a line.

Looking forward to it.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

There we go, fixed up my stats.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6579|Brisbane Australia
Scarlett, Im always keen to learn if you have spare time on an empty (or full) server and smokey aint about. I just need more practice tv'ing moving targets
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6483|Melbourne

4_Phucsache wrote:

Scarlett, Im always keen to learn if you have spare time on an empty (or full) server and smokey aint about. I just need more practice tv'ing moving targets
rofl, no offence but so does Maxie
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6460|A W S M F O X
God, im an allright pilot, but my TV'ing is a bit random sometimes..........
Maxxxie74
+25|6567|Brisbane, Australia

R3v4n wrote:

rofl, no offence but so does Maxie
Ahem, yes, I was going to volunteer for this... but now that you've pointed out to the world, R3v4n, the WORLD, that I'm an incompetent boob, I think I'll go back to groundpounding.  *cry* *sniff*

Max
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

ill be the target, ill drive around in circles so you can hammer me with you fancy tv guided misslies
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

A-Unit64 wrote:

I am good...with a good pilot....can hit helos and for sure all vehicles other than planes, but I just read that you are in sydney....
Same here..so can't help you m8
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
K ladz, Finally got my arse into gear and loaded Xfire. I'm a little slow sometimes. Smokey and 4_Phucsache (lol, nice nick) I've sent you an Xfire invite.

Smokey your helio stats look fine. Were you gunning with me on the GUN Grave server yesterday ?
4_Phuc I'm up for a few random acts of malice any time we are on the same server ...

Last edited by ScarletPimpFromHell (2006-12-18 15:29:01)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

ScarletPimpFromHell wrote:

Were you gunning with me on the GUN Grave server yesterday ?
I dont think so.  Im ready to start when you are.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6524|Panama
I would love to..
Maxxxie74
+25|6567|Brisbane, Australia
Me too, if you're willing to train someone who... *ahem*... REALLY needs training.

Max
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
Hey guys, the BF2s.au server has been a bit quiet of late so I have been training on the Project Aus server.

Krambo, Maxxxie, I'll send you ladz an Xfire tonight. If the BF2s server is a bit quiet you can find me on PAus or Gun Grave.

This will probably be the last weeknight this week I can train, I'm off to Victoria tomorrow for the rest of the week.
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6524|northern virginia, US
i kick ass in a gunner seat but sorry i probly cwont be able to play with u cause ur across the world from me
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6524|northern virginia, US
hey scarlet pimp i saw ur helo stats and ummmmm.......U SUCK
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

YEAH GOOD JOB ON YOURS !

Fucking douche
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

LOL, comming from a vetrean pilot such as yourself, I am indeed crushed.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6660|under there hayousaidunderwear

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

LMAO, wanna 1v1 or 2v2 in a choppa buddy?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6646
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/5051469183ce01b7fc90271ed721819fb22f30ac.png
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/65b72cac6c1e6c2315042de1f73a27db86286a91.png

sign me up.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
ehh you only got 15 hours flying time???
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.

Locoloki wrote:

ehh you only got 15 hours flying time???
Thats correct 15 hours on ranked servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard