Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States
Before I get start it I have a story to tell you.  About two weeks ago I was playing iron gather and there was enemy front of me but he didn't have a weapon in his hand and he have killed me and I was thinking how did he kill me if he didn't have weapon in his hand.  Well today i was playing iron gathor and I was taking cover by the wall (its located by hanger bay fore and first floor mess hall) and i notice that my weapon start to disapear and the dead bodies.

https://img260.imageshack.us/img260/73/screen145gp3.jpg

Edit : Putted a picture

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-12-17 20:10:34)

Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
wtf wow. lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yah i got a kind of little glitch like that...i can make my pistol dissaper...but its done in Karkand and its nothing usefull.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Roger Lesboules wrote:

...i can make my pistol dissaper
big deal, 2142 can do that ^
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au

Private_Adam wrote:

Before I get start it I have a story to tell you.  About two weeks ago I was playing iron gathor and there was enemy front of me but he didnt have a weapon in his hand and he have killed me and I was thinking how did he kill me if he didnt have weapon in his hand.  Well today i was playing iron gathor and I was taking cover by the wall (its located by hanger bay fore and first floor mess hall) and i notice that my weapon start to disapear and the dead bodies.
he did have a weapon in his hand. its a very old graphics glitch called the no-kit bug - it just makes it appear to you as if he had no kit/weapon.

the second part of what you say, however, makes little sense. dead bodies disappear all the time, in all the maps - with iron gator being a weird exception where they tend to stick around much longer then usual. so ok, bodies disappeared, that's normal. but as for the weapon disappearing part, that makes no sense - if you seriously want help/advice and aren't just screwing with the forum you need to take a screenshot and post it to show what you're talking about.

edit: given your stats, it's obvious you're just taking the piss. please ignore my misguided attempt at trying to be infomative. :s

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-12-13 15:29:09)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland

burni$te wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

yeah but 2142 is ghey
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6404

david363 wrote:

burni$te wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

yeah but 2142 is ghey
2142 can glitch anything
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

david363 wrote:

burni$te wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

yeah but 2142 is ghey
Look who's talking.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
Thats not just a TIG glitch, it's happened to me on Dalian.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
hmm. pszepraszam, i spoke too soon. that is a glitch that i haven't seen before
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
Thats nothing new. If you get revived on certaint parts of the ship mainly the elevator you get revived without a kit since hte kit falls trough the fall into the water and when you get revived youd ont have one.

Or maybe its something different.
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6643
Guys i am in that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at top left at the picture! I am killing guys in the helicopter!!! LOL
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Guys i am in that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at top left at the picture! I am killing guys in the helicopter!!! LOL
Wow how interesting.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

do i care?

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-12-15 13:25:59)

StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6811|UK
How about make this the most useless thread to read ever.com ?

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

How old are you?
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

Private_Adam wrote:

Before I get start it I have a story to tell you.  About two weeks ago I was playing iron gathor and there was enemy front of me but he didnt have a weapon in his hand and he have killed me and I was thinking how did he kill me if he didnt have weapon in his hand.  Well today i was playing iron gathor and I was taking cover by the wall (its located by hanger bay fore and first floor mess hall) and i notice that my weapon start to disapear and the dead bodies.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/73/screen145gp3.jpg

How are you from America, yet your grammar is that bad?
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6697|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
Iron Gathor owns :p
R0lyP0ly
+161|6624|USA

Snake wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

How old are you?
snake, stfu. personally, i think its neat how, out of the thousands of players, and perhaps millions of ss, you see one that you are in, and not posted bc you are in it. cheers to you, reddragon.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

https://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4173/interesting2ih1nr7.jpg

PS: OP, are you able to cycle through your weapons?
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au

ToXiC888 wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

blah
*slaps forehead*
you can't be serious...

there are two things wrong with this question. firstly, the sidebar clearly states he's an immigrant, explaining why his grammar is not so good - english is his second language.
assuming that you presume (haven't clearly not read the sidebar) that he's from the US because you checked his stats and saw the US flag, that makes the second thing... i'll leave it up to you to figure that out.

dzień dobry do ciebie.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
who said americans are good at grammer in the first place?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States

ToXiC888 wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/73/screen145gp3.jpg

I'm Polish 
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States

oberst_enzian wrote:

ToXiC888 wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

blah
*slaps forehead*
you can't be serious...

there are two things wrong with this question. firstly, the sidebar clearly states he's an immigrant, explaining why his grammar is not so good - english is his second language.
assuming that you presume (haven't clearly not read the sidebar) that he's from the US because you checked his stats and saw the US flag, that makes the second thing... i'll leave it up to you to figure that out.

dzień dobry do ciebie.
dzień dobry i jak sie masz?

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-12-17 17:16:46)

basetballjones
+30|6719

oberst_enzian wrote:

edit: given your stats, it's obvious you're just taking the piss. please ignore my misguided attempt at trying to be infomative. :s
You Are An Idiot.

OMG!! He's not a General!!!11 Don't talk to him!!

Spare me, please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard