Poll

Should Northern Ireland be reunited with the Republic of Ireland?

Yes69%69% - 34
No22%22% - 11
It depends (explain)8%8% - 4
Total: 49
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6534|England
I know I'd want to, i wouldn't wanna be part of Ireland I'd want to be part of Great Britain!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6815|UK
Bullshit and you know it is. They will be hunted worse than before, would surprise me if even more fighting started up, and the fact remains that they will be FORCED to move if they want to stay part of the UK.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6604

Vilham wrote:

Bullshit and you know it is. They will be hunted worse than before, would surprise me if even more fighting started up, and the fact remains that they will be FORCED to move if they want to stay part of the UK.
What a spa. Just like all the British protestants who stayed in the Republic after 1922? There was NO oppression of the protestant minority. Read the fucking proclamation.

https://michaelcollins.warnerbros.com/cmp/gfx/proclamation.gif

It's like you live in a timewarp oblivious to how Ireland ACTUALLY is today. You need to get out of the UK more often and see the fucking world.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-12-14 11:06:34)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6815|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

So by your standards, aslong as its UK territory its allowed to be fucked up by people from RI and NI who are trying to force people into joining the RI, but when UK soldiers come along to try and help some things go bad and wrong they are the worse people. I say fuck you. If anyone is racist here its you towards UK citizens.

Are you living in 1975 you dipshit? There's a fucking peace agreement. Pull your head out of your anus. My Dad's a fucking Londoner, what on earth does this have to do with UK citizens?

All this arguing is nonsense because there will be a democratically agreed 32 county republic in the next 25 years, given Catholic birth rates and the ever narrowing majority the Unionists cling to.
No im not living in 1975, there were bombings as recent as the late 90's. Peace agreement my arse, that didnt stop them continuing, its only in the last few years that they agreed to fully disarm.

I agree that this is nonsense because there will be a vote, but you at the start of this thread were claiming it should be part of Ireland just because of 850 years ago is bull shit, it should be part of RI if the people want it so, not because you in the RI want it.

So based on your earlier statement of UK soldiers, if you dad was a soldier you would shoot him in the back of the head for being in NI?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6604

Vilham wrote:

No im not living in 1975, there were bombings as recent as the late 90's. Peace agreement my arse, that didnt stop them continuing, its only in the last few years that they agreed to fully disarm.

I agree that this is nonsense because there will be a vote, but you at the start of this thread were claiming it should be part of Ireland just because of 850 years ago is bull shit, it should be part of RI if the people want it so, not because you in the RI want it.

So based on your earlier statement of UK soldiers, if you dad was a soldier you would shoot him in the back of the head for being in NI?
Why would ANYONE shoot their father in the head? Christ.

PS So you're living in 1998?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-12-14 11:10:45)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6815|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What a spa. Just like all the British protestants who stayed in the Republic after 1922? There was NO oppression of the protestant minority. Read the fucking proclamation.

http://michaelcollins.warnerbros.com/cm … mation.gif

It's like you live in a timewarp oblivious to how Ireland ACTUALLY is today. You need to get out of the UK more often and see the fucking world.
Cameron Ive seen a hell of alot of the world, the only region i havent been to is the middle east, south America or Austrailia.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6815|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Hmmm werent you saying earlier that there was sparodic viloence? Therefore just because they stopped 8 years ago doesnt mean they wont start in another few years again if they dont get it their way. Dont you know human nature at all?

As to the head you said you would shoot any UK soldier in Ireland in the back of the head, therefore if your dad happened to be a soldier....

Anyway as revealing as this discussion has been about you cameron, its my last night at uni before christmas so im off out like normal and then i wont be able to reply for a week as im going skiing.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-12-14 11:15:25)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6604

Vilham wrote:

Hmmm werent you saying earlier that there was sparodic viloence? Therefore just because they stopped 8 years ago doesnt mean they wont start in another few years again if they dont get it their way. Dont you know human nature at all?

As to the head you said you would shoot any UK soldier in Ireland in the back of the head, therefore if your dad happened to be a soldier....
I never said I would shoot any UK soldier in the head - I just warned that they would probably be at high risk of said event occurring. Read the sentence I wrote slowly and carefully.

I believe that this is the end of the sporadic violence (the full on sporadic violence) until the North democratically votes to join the Republic, at which point a civil war will ensue where loyalists will give it one last throw of the dice.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6792|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

Vilham wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Anyway as revealing as this discussion has been about you cameron, its my last night at uni before christmas so im off out like normal and then i wont be able to reply for a week as im going skiing.
STOP POSTING YOU JUST LOOK AN IDIOT MATE.. THE IRA WAR IS OVER and has been for nearly a decade now, do you understand? it's not like the 1970's anymore, there is no "if they don't get their way", everything is agreed and enshrined in law (European law it's not Englands say on the matter anymore), all the Unionists can do is stall * slow down the process, but reunification is now guaranteed to be settled democratically, you can take that to the bank.  The world is a different place now, you cannot by law discriminate because of religion, & this has always been about discrimination since 1969 and a united Ireland second.  Protestants aren't the law of the land exclusively with Catholics 2nd class citizens anymore nor will they ever be again.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6815|UK
According to research undertaken by the CAIN organisation, based on Sutton's work, 85.6% (873) of Loyalist killings, 52.9% (190) by the security forces and 35.9% (738) of all killings by Republican paramilitaries took the lives of civilians between 1969 and 2001.

Check the dates. Cya on the 23rd.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6604

Vilham wrote:

According to research undertaken by the CAIN organisation, based on Sutton's work, 85.6% (873) of Loyalist killings, 52.9% (190) by the security forces and 35.9% (738) of all killings by Republican paramilitaries took the lives of civilians between 1969 and 2001.

Republicans ceased operation pre/circa-98. Loyalists haven't agreed to any ceasefire. They are still murdering away contently. Mostly murdering their own kind though.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-12-14 11:37:29)

IG-Calibre
comhalta

Vilham wrote:

The IRA have been on cease fire for nearly a decade mate, destroyed their arsenal of weapons (verified) and declared the war over.. "Republicans" refer to more organisations  than the IRA, it includes the Real IRA a small band of disillusioned extremists opposed to the peace process, all your stats show is that Loyalists and the British State predominantly murdered Catholic civilians, GG 

Edit: The UDA, UVF, UFF (Loyalist terror groups)  have not decommissioned a single bullet..

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-12-14 11:45:04)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6542|N. Ireland
The break-up, when it happened, was only meant to be temporary.

But no, I just like "Northern Ireland" and "Southern Ireland".
IG-Calibre
comhalta

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard