DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6466
This is a new video I recently finished... it's only my second and was made in windows movie maker so be nice. The vid was made from Battlerecorder footage of one of my rounds on a public server and is intended to be more of a visually pleasing movie rather than an ownage movie per say. Also, please don't mind the quality since google video seems to have reduced it tons for reasons beyond me. Well here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 2434581940

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-12 23:19:06)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6762|Great Wall
Man.. that was the most boring video I've ever seen.. Was it a single player?.. you had not very brilliant opponents

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2006-12-12 23:56:21)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6605|Melbourne, Australia.
Not enough action IMO.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6488|A W S M F O X
Zzzzzzzzboring.............
K3rt6699
+70|6393
Cool vid

+1 for the effort
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6466
nah it wasnt single player it just turned out looking slow because my pc sucks too much to keep the framerates up during capture w/ fraps. If I had something other than windows media to work with I would have increased the speed a bit, but thanks for comments anyway.
turkeybacon
+50|6470|Dragon Valley
I thought the editing was pretty cool
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6820|Barrington, RI

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Man.. that was the most boring video I've ever seen..
JT_001
+17|6445|Canada
Neat.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6554|UK
you used unlocks and still sucked
Simon
basically
+838|6682|UK
Nice editing, didnt like the footage though
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6503
Good work on the vid. Try to use freecam when playing as sniper so you can see the shots hit the enemy.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6466
blackhawk I dont really see how I sucked, but you have the right to be a prick if u want I guess.

thanks for the compliments on the editing guys, I had to split and cut alot of footage and if anything good came from this project it was good practice in choosing shots and editing.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-13 11:02:05)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6615|Reisterstown, MD

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

nah it wasnt single player it just turned out looking slow because my pc sucks too much to keep the framerates up during capture w/ fraps. If I had something other than windows media to work with I would have increased the speed a bit, but thanks for comments anyway.
Try Sony Vegas.  It is a lot better than WMM.
Brasso
+1,549|6655

Ricerckt93 wrote:

Sorry man, was not happy with it.

I know it was over 6 minutes long but could not take more than 45 seconds.

THATS 45 SECONDS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually it's 5 minutes, 15 seconds.  Obviously you didn't spend enough time in school.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
adv3rsary
+28|6740
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6466
your unoriginal response was even more boring... if thats all u got to say then dont bother.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6566|Winterpeg, Canada
have u tried turning down some settings while recording? It may not look the best, but a video with better framerates is usually more entertaining.
shadowkila
+26|6434|Canada
Nice vid.....+1
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6466
settings were already pretty low,  but I suppose I could have gone lower. Its funny cuz my first vid turned out to look just fine even though the framerate was also pretty low while capturing... oh well I'll keep it in mind if I make another one, either that or I will see if someone with a kick ass rig can make one for me.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6767|London

An enemy sniper walks past you in the first few seconds of the game, and you don't think to shoot him?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6830|The planet Tophet
it wasnt bad kinda confusing but not bad
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6865

This is a new video I recently finished... it's only my second and was made in windows movie maker so be nice. The vid was made from Battlerecorder footage of one of my rounds on a public server and is intended to be more of a visually pleasing movie rather than an ownage movie per say. Also, please don't mind the quality since google video seems to have reduced it tons for reasons beyond me. Well here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 2434581940
they guys have pretty slow reaction time...lol
no offense but you would get owned in a 64 player game karkand 16 player map
VicktorVauhn
+319|6416|Southern California

haffeysucks wrote:

Ricerckt93 wrote:

Sorry man, was not happy with it.

I know it was over 6 minutes long but could not take more than 45 seconds.

THATS 45 SECONDS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually it's 5 minutes, 15 seconds.  Obviously you didn't spend enough time in school.
I guess I missed the day in school where we covered timing internet videos on BF2 also?

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2006-12-13 19:42:07)

A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6865

killer21 wrote:

Try Sony Vegas.  It is a lot better than WMM.
oh yeah for rich fuckin pro movie editors

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard