too_money2007
+145|6335|Keller, Tx
How can a towel get wetter as it dries. Drying means the lack of water, so a towel drying wouldn't get wetter.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6490|cuntshitlake

too_money2007 wrote:

How can a towel get wetter as it dries. Drying means the lack of water, so a towel drying wouldn't get wetter.
it dries people, not itself
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6658|New Hampshire, USA
An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things and that ended up filling the entire room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2007-04-05 12:23:10)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6335|Keller, Tx

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things and that ended up filling the entire room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?
Yarn and cat nip? That's what I'd buy to fill a room.
Eagle
Nope
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6415|New York

too_money2007 wrote:

The towel gets wet while you get dry. It's just a play on words really; a pun, if you will.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
too_money2007
+145|6335|Keller, Tx
Yeah. I was looking at it backwards. I doubt there's an object that gets wetter as it dries.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6415|New York

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

A guitar and pick? (filling the room with music)?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
bennisboy
+829|6673|Poundland

Plisken wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Nope. If you're going about it this way, it's a math problem. To find the distance, we add the height of the guy to the radius of the earth. Then square that number and multiply by pi. I still think ekfud nailed it.
They both work out, lets see what Splinter Strike says....

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Plisken wrote:

No,
eg, go measure the distance around on the inside of a tyre and then measure the outside of it, which is bigger.
Yes yes, but if the man was six feet tall, wouldn't it be just a six foot difference?
No, it's alot more complicated than that, geometry is a pain in the ass.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Nope. If you're going about it this way, it's a math problem. To find the distance, we add the height of the guy to the radius of the earth. Then square that number and multiply by pi. I still think ekfud nailed it.
fgsfds. Don't think that'll work...Especially if there's no division / subtraction. Unless I'm missing something huge here.
You have to add the height of the man to the radius of the earth, and then work out the circumference
RxPi2=C
erms thats the formula for the area of a circle, not its circumference
bennisboy
+829|6673|Poundland

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

some earth and a tree
archmadtramp
+1|6333|Stupid Pig Flying Down

SplinterStrike wrote:

archmadtramp wrote:

The White Knight's Riddle
?yadnom saw thaw ,etihw saw yadseut dna ,kcalb saw yadnus fi
From The Looking Glass i think, a friend told me it.
I don't think this one has been posted, but if it has, let me know.
If Sunday was black, and Tuesday white, what was Monday?

Did you want me to unscramble or answer the question?
Answer the question. Sorry for not clearing that up.
bennisboy
+829|6673|Poundland

SplinterStrike wrote:

archmadtramp wrote:

Hispanic?

My real guess is grey

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-04-05 15:36:06)

Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6672|Camoran's Paradise

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Actually there are a few things:
1. Candle/match: fill room with light.
2. Jar of air: air diffuses to fill the room.
3. Something scented (candle, flower, poo): fill room with smell.
Eagle

Ganko_06 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Actually there are a few things:
1. Candle/match: fill room with light.
Winner
archmadtramp
+1|6333|Stupid Pig Flying Down

bennisboy wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

archmadtramp wrote:

Hispanic?

My real guess is grey
Yeah.... I'm sorry, but I'm kinda new to BF2S so I don't know how many posts I need to be able to Karma you... Sorry buddy, but nicely done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard