SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6663

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Seems to be pretty much the same for everyone: rank is back, I even got the badges and pins, but
- no ribbons
- no medals
- no time requirements fulfilled
- no unlocks
- no dogtags

I hope they're still working on it.
Same status here
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6658|Mhz

I'd love to know what the fuck they've done to fuck things up this badly. I still literally have nothing apart from the ranks, pins, badges and unlocks I've got while waiting for them to pull their stubby fingers out their arses and fix it.

TBH I don't mind so much that it's all gone tits up, I just despise the fact they refuse to tell anyone exactly what monolithic balls up they made.
Rogue_granny
+22|6604
To the BF 2142 community wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

E.A. and the team from Dice
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6713|Canberra, AUS
Some people's accounts seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6426|New York
mine is still there, but i wasn't able to stay on the ea master server at all tonight. dropped off and couldn't reconnect. par for the course considering what's going on.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
NZDeathBoy
+20|6738|Chch, New Zealand
Arg i got my expert titain defence and a new rank last night, (my time) and they havn't come back.... And like a few others im missing my ribbons and medals.  Hanv't checked unlocks, but im guessin they not there.
I will not be happy if i have to get 30 titain defends again. It was hard the 1st time lol
Mudguts
+1|6530
Sucks being on the other side of the world hey, Master Server downtime always seems to be primetime for me...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6639|132 and Bush

Update: Announcement from Operating Fair Play! Last night we wiped 16000 soldiers with excessive round scores.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-12 23:17:40)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6583|England
well i got my rank and points back but all my Madel's and ribbons have gone
still cant use my unlocks yet

Last edited by Richard2000 (2006-12-12 23:46:03)

NZDeathBoy
+20|6738|Chch, New Zealand

Kmarion wrote:

Update: Announcement from Operating Fair Play! Last night we wiped 16000 soldiers with excessive round scores.
99 is a huge round socre...  The only plus side, is i got 3 ribbions in a round, ones that i aready got, but i got the points for it. But i do want my friggin unlocks back. They can have those points back I don't care...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6584
lol, worst game company ever.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Rogue_granny
+22|6604
yeah, im the same got my points back and my rank back but lost all my ribbons all my medals and all of my unlocks, tried to play last night but without unlocks you cant defuse apm, motion mines, revive, shoot ya cant do jack shit. What a complete Fubar
Pipo-de-coma
+1|6675|Ede, Netherlands
well it seems everything is back the way it should be
zeidmaan
+234|6453|Vienna

I got everything back. Points, meddals, ribbons... the whole shabang (sp?).
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6695|Devil's Perch
Yeah, I got my stuff back also. Bad thing is, I'm starting to like my new account. I didn't actually believe there was much of a learning curve for a BF2 vet in 2142, but my better KDR and SPM speak a different language.
Proud member of a dead community.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6426|New York

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Yeah, I got my stuff back also. Bad thing is, I'm starting to like my new account. I didn't actually believe there was much of a learning curve for a BF2 vet in 2142, but my better KDR and SPM speak a different language.
agreed. it's nice not having to start off without any idea what your doing and have crap stats.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
autopilot
banned
+115|6386

I did not get wiped, GG EA/dice!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6775

They are putting the Valid stats back, layer per layer. So it might take time for everyone to get theirs back completely.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6854|Belgium

Bernadictus wrote:

They are putting the Valid stats back, layer per layer. So it might take time for everyone to get theirs back completely.
Yup! I first got my score (late last night), this morning I got my kills/deaths/teamwork points and early this evening I got back everything: Dogtags/Ribbons/badges/hours/...
So don't freak out; it'll be fine.

But is there any word yet on what happened?
I'd love to know what the hell got f*cked up out there..
(And if it would be the case; who was the one to f*ck it up)
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6483|The Land of Scott Walker

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Fav quote: possible a misthrown dart hit a server.
Zzztttzzzztt *boooom*
Stat server eliminated and all the losers who gloat about their massive points dissolve into tears.  ROFLMAO
. . . I have decided not to write a novel but to create an online alter ego. I have decided not to spend my time writing, but playing. I have spend my time on a project of my choice and I have done nothing to deserve this project being taken away from me.
I'm sure, this goes for 99% of all players who are affected by these problems.

So, ffs, keep your gleefull comments to yourself. There's no need for that.
I think there is a need for it.  Lesson: write novels, don't invest so much time in a game.  You said yourself you are the one who chose to spend time playing a game which plugged points into a system you don't control.  They'll fix it anyway, so don't get your undies in a twist.  Get a sense of humor and don't take life so serious, man.  You'll live longer.  If losing points in a game is so serious, maybe a reevaluation is in order.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-12-13 20:20:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard