killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

slicknic wrote:

u shoudl just cut to the parts showing where he cheats... but damn he sucks at cheating.. i bet hes not even close to first ><.. hed do better if he just had a brain.
Yea, I made that video two or three months ago.  I'll edit it sooner or later.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6523
Ive played bf2 for a long long time and Ive only come across about 3 hackers. One I actually came across yesterday. One used to be in my clan and another one I came across on a server and I checked and he was on the PB ban list as well. http://bf2s.com/player/48341099/ (look at that guys sniper rifle K/D and he was only a 1Sgt a month ago) My clan leader has also caught a hacker on fraps.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

All cheaters need to have their hands cut off. Then we would know how many really cheat.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

adv3rsary wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

adv3rsary wrote:

found a gang of people INSIDE the power station building on dragon valley that couldnt be killed just an hour ago...

...lots
=glitch, not a hack

granted, it still qualifies for cheating..but i think the aim of the thread is just hackers.
ok then how about bullets going up, past the wall, then curving down and hitting in the head everytime
not sure exactly what you're saying, but i think you mean they fire out of the top of the structure and kill you with a headshot?

they're probably just firing out of the walls...you can do that when you wall glitch.

although it is possible that they were hacking, but i i've just made my best guess based on the givens.
lynxlyran
+15|6645
IMO there are 3-4 in just about every round on any map. 24/7 maps have more and Kark 24/7 maps are overrun with them. I just switch teams and get on their side, then it doesn't bother me as much.

Can't beat 'em, can't prove they are doing it, might as well join 'em.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
Thats why people should get their servers streaming or stick to servers that stream to punkbuster, ive come across a few hackers and they were just standing there giving the headshots . I found one dude shootin at me as i came past a wall  in a car, he killed me before and i saw where he was then i drove up to him and he tried to shoot me through the window -_- and sometimes i think aimbotters when yr in a tank they cant stop shootin u for some apparent reason lol

both those cheats camilo and mongoose have been banned already i think, but they have been reported thats for sure to PB.

BF2/2142 cheats are paid for these days to which make it even more sadder -_-

Last edited by bullit (2006-12-12 07:36:50)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon
i've been in a few rounds where i've snuck up on people, stabbed them like 3 or 4 times (even hear the sound effect of a solid hit) but the person doesn't die, and eventually they gun me down...  does this sound more like a frame rate issue?  my system is pretty hefty, so i have decided to blame it on laggy servers, but it's just so suspicious...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

steelie34 wrote:

i've been in a few rounds where i've snuck up on people, stabbed them like 3 or 4 times (even hear the sound effect of a solid hit) but the person doesn't die, and eventually they gun me down...
That's not a cheat; there is no invincibility hack. Do a search on hit detection, there's your culprit.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

steelie34 wrote:

i've been in a few rounds where i've snuck up on people, stabbed them like 3 or 4 times (even hear the sound effect of a solid hit) but the person doesn't die, and eventually they gun me down...  does this sound more like a frame rate issue?  my system is pretty hefty, so i have decided to blame it on laggy servers, but it's just so suspicious...
No, that happens to me all the time.  The fact of the matter is that the BF2 knife blows balls.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon
damn hit detection...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653
People cheat all the time. I ran into one the other day. This asshat right here.

http://bf2s.com/player/17139150/

On mash, he obviously had fog off and could see through walls. He was on the roof of the hotel and could nail me just entering the riverbed next to back yard. When he shot me through a fence I really knew he was hacking then. I couldnt touch this guy, the fog was hiding him yet he was able to hit me. Plus he always knew the direction i was coming and when i came out from behind buildings. This fucker was hacking, no doubt in my mind.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6693|Sweden
Sometimes youre team is unable to create squads, while the other team still can... An old bug.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

People cheat all the time. I ran into one the other day. This asshat right here.

On mash, he obviously had fog off and could see through walls. He was on the roof of the hotel and could nail me just entering the riverbed next to back yard. When he shot me through a fence I really knew he was hacking then. I couldnt touch this guy, the fog was hiding him yet he was able to hit me. Plus he always knew the direction i was coming and when i came out from behind buildings. This fucker was hacking, no doubt in my mind.
lol...he has a TWELVE kdr with the sniper rifle. Woah. Nyte and him should meet up....
But, for an accused hacker with 32% accuracy, thats pretty crap!
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653

Snake wrote:

lol...he has a TWELVE kdr with the sniper rifle. Woah. Nyte and him should meet up....
Well if he doesnt run it 100% of the time he was running it that night i was trying to kill him. Also a 12 kdr with a sniper rifle has to be impossible without a hack.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-12-12 09:02:03)

https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
I was playing on karkand and I am sure this guy was hacking (can't remember name)

He got some pretty quick head shots at quite long range but I just thought stupid G36E whores

I realized he actually was hacking when I was on the big pipe laying down between gatehouse and warehouse, he just rolled out the door and headshotted me.

Even if I had been spotted or UAV he couldn't have instantly aimed at the exact spot where I was on the pipe.

Unless maybe he was superman, that would explain the flying and laser vision.

(and by the way, there wasn't really any flying or laser vision)
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
Hacking is still a problem even in competitions (TWL and CAL).  Last season MiQ was caught when several of their players were using cheats.  I have been part of a few scrims where there were hackers invited to see if we could get evidence against them.  I have seen many fantastic players at this game and can accept getting owned.  However, I did get on a pub clan server a week or so ago and noticed that everyone in their clan was getting headshots non-stop.  I ran around a building and was shot just as I came around a corner by a medic ~200 yds away.  How did he know I was there and was going to come out at that exact second?  I didn't accuse anyone, but I can not deny the use of cheats.

Gifted FTW lol
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6523

Snake wrote:

Well if he doesnt run it 100% of the time he was running it that night i was trying to kill him. Also a 12 kdr with a sniper rifle has to be impossible without a hack.
Hackers have very LOW sniper accuracy because they spam the svd 100 miles an hour. I know this because a hacker that I know always used the svd and had very bad accuracy with his hack.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
CHEATERS (not hackers for lucifers' sake) in BF2 are extremely easy to spot - they have incredible aim, always know where you are, but royally suck at 1 on 1 combat. I had a scrim against an entire team of cheaters once (we got em on PB screenshots) and still managed to knife them several times simply because they just hold and fire, constantly. Although being naded across the map was less fun.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6641|Montréal, Québec

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ZekersSneakers wrote:

Try going 60> -0 in the F35, it's insane how many people think that is impossible.
im no newb pilot i do however use the mouse and keyboard.. (but der is no real dif.. if u get locked on while ur in a f35 ur gonna die if ur flares aient charged)

on maps likle wake i realy realy try to stay up for as long as possible ill fly at around 400 - 500 feet an look below me so i can just see the outline of the island an any viechles.. i swoop down take em out an go bak up .. but amazingly for those 5 seconds i come down the j10s seem to find me!
LOOOOL !!!
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

lynxlyran wrote:

IMO there are 3-4 in just about every round on any map. 24/7 maps have more and Kark 24/7 maps are overrun with them. I just switch teams and get on their side, then it doesn't bother me as much.

Can't beat 'em, can't prove they are doing it, might as well join 'em.
LMAO, I lol'd
Barrakuda777
+86|6737|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
I get accused of cheating alot, 12KDR is possible on sniper rifles easier than you would think (not easy by any means.... but far from impossible) Jemme101?

People need to understand that there are players who are just naturally better than them....

I have never seen anyone with an aimbot etc, i seen some great shots but nothing to call cheat for. The only cheat ive seen is the command hack.
If there are people playing with aimbots then I honestly dont think they can be a very good player (why is the leaderboard / KDR leaderboard not chock full of them instead of plane whores?)

Kooda
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Not to sound like a baby but you really should be careful putting people's PID's out there like that. When y9ou catch them on BR like killer did thats one thing but just guessing they cheat so you tell the whole world they do is kinda shitty. The 2 links I clicked aren't even really special stats, http://bf2s.com/player/17139150/ has 50% of his kills & 217 hours as Sniper, so what is his KDR is 6, if all I did was Snipe mine would be too.
I'm just sayin, I get pissed when I get accused of cheating because all you have in this damned game is your ability to own people, thats what makes it fun, if someone thinks your cheating it kind of takes away from the fun.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Call of Duty 2 has a "kill cam", a wonderfull thing that shows you about last 10 seconds from the view of the guy that killed you. Its an exelent way of spotting cheaters, and also spotting people that dont cheat. Often you get killed and you are 100 % sure that asshole was haxin´ but than you see it was an honest kill. Very helpfull, but sadly cant be implemented in BF games for obvious reasons.
RoccoDW
+2|6368
I honestly cant understand why someone would want to hack/cheat. How can you have fun when you know your only getting the kills because you're cheating? Each to his own but i think its just retarded.

Out of interest though, i was on a Zatar Wetlands map once and there was a guy in a Mig who kept getting the most amazing kills on me and a few mates. He was killing us with guns from miles away, whether we were on foot, buggyor armor not spraying teh rounds everywhere and getting lucky hits but short bursts that hit exactly where we were standing/running/lying. The first time this happened we were all fairly close together so figured it was a lucky shot that he got all of us but he also managed to pick us of individually later on.

Anyone know how he did this or are there pilots thats really that good? I have a fairly decent rig and run BF with everything at highest but have never been able to spot infantry from the distances this guy was shooting us from. 

Btw If it wasnt for cheating we'd all have lag-free gameplay, anti-cheating measures forms a huge part of the data thats transferred for online gaming...
basetballjones
+30|6749
You can use the server's punkbuster client to take screenshots of any player and then review them from the server's FTP.  It's very easy to catch hax when you are looking through the eyes of the offender.

It is also easy to spot aimbot, especially in the situation where the enemy spins in a 180 and take out 3-4 soldiers INSTANTLY, then he snaps his head back and headshots a sniper from halfway across the map.
The aimbots create a very jerky mopvement as the bot rushes to aim at the next target.. it's easy as hell to see the difference once you know.  I don't care how good anyone in this game is,  there's just some things that are so highly unlikely.

There are alot of hackers out there (the leading BF2 hack site has over 6000 members), thing is, they sucked already.  The hacks don't make them much better, so instead of this awesome godlike player, you get what appears to be an average joe with some level of skill.  The proof is in the screenshots, and knowing the hacks and what they do/how they work- only then can you actually unfocus from the specifics and look at the big picture of the battle and see the hax standing out like a sore thumb.

In general, I don't think they are an issue, because they suck even with hax.  I get bothered when it rains vehicle drops, or an enemy is running around with a blue tag (yes, it's a bug, and exploited by hack coders), but all in all, i don't see my game affected much by them.

Then again, I come from the admin side, so I can deal with trouble, I imagine I might feel differently if I could not kick or even screenshot someone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard