Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Battle Royale

Now, after watching them all, Which was your favourite kill/s?

I Lollared so loud when the guy on the bike gets killed and his head flys into the shack with a grenade in his mouth. Roflollarz.

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-12-14 16:49:24)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

Greatest Thread Evarz!
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6532|Sydney, in 1978
lol
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6511|Surrey, United Kingdom
ahh man i love that film what a classic!

Lol @ the guy who gets the potlid... and the crazy fat dude with the crossbow hahaha...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
I think that was my GF's friends... sigh stupid azns..
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Magius5.0
+106|6383|UMass Amherst
Holy dog shit, another way to waste my day!!!  (fyi, I have a major project due on Tuesday...ya, supposed to be working on it, lol)  +1 for you for finding this piece of art!
fannwong00
+6|6694|Paris, France (Sporean)

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Honestly, I find that offensive and racist . For one they are Japanese, yes they are asians but to classify all asians as stupid is in error based on the context of your statement. 2nd thing, this is a movie and if I were to make a statement that Caucasians or Westerners as blood thirsty killers based on Reservoir Dogs. That would be offensive and racist.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Honestly, I find that offensive and racist . For one they are Japanese, yes they are asians but to classify all asians as stupid is in error based on the context of your statement. 2nd thing, this is a movie and if I were to make a statement that Caucasians or Westerners as blood thirsty killers based on Reservoir Dogs. That would be offensive and racist.
You live in France, I live in Taiwan. I think I'm more Asian than you will ever be.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
commissargizz
+123|6465| Heaven
hurry up I want to see what happens.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
Lol, just the title made me genuinely laugh out loud, well chuckle realy +1 for you.

Btw you should post videos from the second one. Or are you posting the whole film in short clips?
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6576
Does the last video follow the one before, it didnt seem to synch?
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway
I love that film. Read the book! It's even better.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6433|Washington State, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You live in France, I live in Taiwan. I think I'm more Asian than you will ever be.
im half asian too but that french guy just overeacted
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
That last one is from the second movie, i saw part 9 of the first one... but wheres the otherS??????????
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
Kick ass movie
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

daffytag wrote:

Does the last video follow the one before, it didnt seem to synch?
They try to Synch, but at most, your missing out on like a second, or re watching it.

Vilham wrote:

Btw you should post videos from the second one. Or are you posting the whole film in short clips?
I kinda have to post the film in short clips cause thats they way I found them, plus, its easier to load.

And yes I will be posting the second one - Right after I watch it

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-12-10 14:30:29)

Brasso
+1,549|6631

Lawl, Japs.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Some people will always choose to be offended.
Never seen Battle Royal, but I hear it's a great bit of mindless violence.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
second one is a bunch of shit
fannwong00
+6|6694|Paris, France (Sporean)

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hello,

Referring to my previous post, I didn't say that you weren't Asian, I am saying that what you said is offensive.
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey
i read the book to the movie and it is one of the greatest books i have ever read

hahahha

Last edited by KO (2006-12-10 17:35:08)

J3ST3R
+59|6515|Vancouver, Canada
part 6 and up loads sooooooo slow
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

fannwong00 wrote:

Hello,

Referring to my previous post, I didn't say that you weren't Asian, I am saying that what you said is offensive.
no dude i think you got pwned
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6372|Pittsburgh, PA USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 > fannwong00

pwned.

*Edit*: btw, you should get +1 everyday for at least a week for finding this

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-10 22:00:58)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6597
Anyone read the book?

It is fucking AMAZING.  So much better than the movie could ever be, although the movie is sooo niiiiiiiiice.

Thank you for this awesome post.  I will sleep/breathe now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard