Azulmono55
+2|6477
Has anyone got a lucky, or a funny kill and want to share it? post it here!

I was on karkand once as a sniper, and we had all points except the gatehouse (I think thats what its called, the one at the top right of the map anyway) and was sniping people on the ridge. After a couple of kills, I had a perfect headshot lined up, but just as i pulled the trigger, someone (who i had killed before, he knew where I was) ran round the corner and got himself shot
cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6370
lucky: on karkand and i took the mec back main flag all by myself fighting 5 guys, i was anti tank,i killed there apc and a guy in a tank,there commander, i kept back tracking on them,and it finaly turned white,then fianly got it after they spawned they took it back, i was sooo pissed off from not getting any help:i was accused of hacking but the admn said no hes not then a guy kept calling me superman for the rest of the game,lol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

I swear this has been done loads of times...
What the hell.

Playing Gator on the SEALs, I left C4 on the ramp, incoming transport chopper lands on it. 6 C4 kills. Wonderful
A common tactic on the 24/7 servers, but still very funny
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
I shoot somewhere random while i was waiting for the Mi on sharqi, got a kill. [shoot at TV station]
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6642|Gold coast, Aus.
this happened to me once...But i was the victim....

I was in an FAV on jalalabad and i see some noobcake support guy with a PKM lying on the ground spraying his load into my team. So i drive towards this support guy, who was totally oblivious to his coming death.... Anyways, as he was spraying at some guy in front of him i drove in from his right and cut in front of him and lucked turned his way that day.... His spray hit the guy in the the 3rd passenger seat as i cut into him and then as i cut into him more his second bullet sprayed me in the face!

I virtually lined myself and the passenger into his fire and got us both killed without him even moving his aim!
kn0ckahh
+98|6759|netherlands, sweet lake city
I was usmc on wake the round just started i got in an Fb35, I flew directly to the airport and bombed 16 guys
at once I still got the screeny somewhere, searching for it as we speak

found it check my score in comparison to the other score ( and yes I crashed imideatly after making those kills I was not able to fly because I was shocked of making those kills

https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5690/screen469zn9.jpg

my other kill was on elunex its a modded server, USMC starts @ market and MEC starts at the usmc spawn.
I shot within a few seconds after the round began an GP-30, and I got a kill over 400 meter
that was too funny

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2006-12-09 04:42:00)

cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6370
i shot a guy out of his jet on wake island once, a true lucky shot, i was usmc on the carrier waiting for a jet to spawn when he made his aproach,i was a sniper with my m95, i aimed at his front jet window, then the jet just fell and it said i kiiled a noob,he said i hacked using an aim bot,lol
cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6370
knockahh, your stats saids you only have 15 kills  in a jet all together,im confused
kn0ckahh
+98|6759|netherlands, sweet lake city
i have like thousand account: kn0ckahh, [FF]kn0ckahh, Team-ff.|kn0ckahh, uniQue.kn0ck, Influx.kn0ck, Team-ff.|kn0ck, Team-ff.|kn0ck@hh

If you watch the screeny you see my it was with my Team-ff.|kn0ck@hh account with an streak of 24

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2006-12-09 04:44:50)

Jackabo
+127|6579|Dublin, Ireland
https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2652/screen000mb7.png

https://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9382/screen001pd7.jpg

I got three of my =]DH[= clan members in a row!!

Last edited by .-^Jackabo^-. (2006-12-09 04:58:41)

s()mtingWong
+48|6713
I was playing karkand on mec and joined a squad but couldnt spawn on my squad because they were in a full apc and were making there way to take back the train accident. So i spawn at the wharehouse and take the vodnik and start hauling @ss trying to catch up to my squad to help them, and as my squad made there way to the train accident from the bridge the driver of the apc spotted a mine slowed down and stopped short of the mine only to get rammed from the back pushing them forward detonating the mine and killing them all on accident by me driving the vodnik. It was funny because he got charged for all the teamkills and couldnt even explain himself cause he got kick so fast. Ya it was my fault but i never know he was gonna stop .

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-12-09 04:58:50)

Greenboi
+14|6388
Once on wake i was bored and decided to get my parachute ribbon, so i got in a chopper and flew high up and jumped...on the way down in the chute, a plane flies past me, i pop off a few shots at it and i killed the pilot but the plane didnt blow up!  This wasnt with a sniper btw, i think i was medic with a m16, i was shocked lol
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6740|Melbourne, Australia

Greenboi wrote:

Once on wake i was bored and decided to get my parachute ribbon, so i got in a chopper and flew high up and jumped...on the way down in the chute, a plane flies past me, i pop off a few shots at it and i killed the pilot but the plane didnt blow up!  This wasnt with a sniper btw, i think i was medic with a m16, i was shocked lol
is dat even possible :S?? ... meh probly :p
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6578|A dark hole....

kn0ckahh wrote:

I was usmc on wake the round just started i got in an Fb35, I flew directly to the airport and bombed 16 guys

found it check my score in comparison to the other score ( and yes I crashed imideatly after making those kills I was not able to fly because I was shocked of making those kills

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5690 … 469zn9.jpg

my other kill was on elunex its a modded server, USMC starts @ market and MEC starts at the usmc spawn.
I shot within a few seconds after the round began an GP-30, and I got a kill over 400 meter
that was too funny
it cant you said you bombed 16 guys.....but there only 9 people who have died
Greenboi
+14|6388

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Greenboi wrote:

is dat even possible :S?? ... meh probly :p
I really didnt think it was possible, but it did happen lol
zero_x830
+5|6445|Netherlands
I was USMC on sharqi and we only had the TV-station , the entrance to the city and the surveillance post, bot not the hotel, the construction site and the.... don't remember.
So i was on the TV-station roof sniping and saw the tank spawn, although it was full of mec down on the ground so i jump down parachute, land on a mec and killed him by landing on him only happened 2 or 3 times in my whole BF2 live (i prefer to stay away from enemy in chute)

Last edited by zero_x830 (2006-12-09 06:02:43)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6484|cuntshitlake

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

that was too funny
they were critically wounded, so the kill does't show up yet..

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-12-09 06:08:45)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6484|cuntshitlake

My funniest kills are those two I got in Zatar Wetlands. A FAV was driviving full speed at me. I knew I'd die so I just shot once at the car with my trusted pump-shotty. Result: I killed the driver and the gunner with ONE shot!! Pump-shotties FTW!!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6473|UK
yeah your not counting the fact that people probably left after they got bombed 30 seconds into the game lol.
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6578|A dark hole....

DeathUnlimited wrote:

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

that was too funny
they were critically wounded, so the kill does't show up yet..
if they are critically wounded the names are grey
adam1503
+85|6409|Manchester, UK
I was playing on Karkad as spec-ops once, and was defending the hotel against the US apcs.  They were both parked infront of the hotel wall where the phone box is, and i was in the archway across from the flag.  Neither of them were looking my way so I sprinted up to them and put 2 c4 packs on each apc.  I was able to kill them both and defend the flag.  It wsnt particularly lucky, but it looked bloody good, and I bet the guys in the apcs wondered where the hell I came from.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6459

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

Call me crazy, but from that screenie I count 19 ppl on PLA who had died at that point.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6674

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

that was too funny
Revives maybe?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jonaphatus
+10|6626|Copenhagen
Tried once on Dharqi Oilfields, jumped out of transport at Old City, as Engineer, Laid down three mines, heard the other teams transport chopper, I thought great now I'm a gonna. Got ready with the Shotty, Then the Chopper landed on my mines. SWEEET.
Dwit
+34|6531

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

that was too funny
and there are only 15 people on the other team....

so you bombed the whole team, and antoher who was revived super quickly and died again?

HMMMMM.... smells like bs to me, BUT;) maybe he just left so i'm not calling you a liar

Last edited by Dwit (2007-01-23 12:12:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard