Brasso
+1,549|6644

http://battlefield.ea.com/adidea/

Battlefield 2142 features in-game billboards which have been also used to enhance the reality of the battlegrounds in the 22nd century. Previous messaging included futuristic fake advertisement for the Dice Tavel Agency or propaganda posters from the factions asking you to join their side of the war, amongst others. You think you have a good idea of what ads should be in the year 2142? This is your chance to tell us!

Submit your ideas on this space and they may be included in the game - visible to players world wide. Naturally your ideas should tie in to the futuristic setting and/or story of Battlefield 2142. Your creativity is appreciated for the submissions!

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-12-08 20:56:11)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551
unoriginal queers cant come up with anything on their own. You aint getting creativity for free out of me lazy ass DICE
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6408|The Gem Saloon
id shit my cereal if hard gay wound up on a billboard in 2142.........
Magius5.0
+106|6396|UMass Amherst
So I'm drunk after a night of throwing a party for my best friend, but here goes:

"EU is looking for the worlds best marksmen...do you have what it takes to hit a target no matter what distance, no matter where they may hide?  Join the EU today!

(followed by 400 meter+ headshot screenshots with crimson spray of their heads exploding.)
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6724|Sweden

Parker wrote:

id shit my cereal if hard gay wound up on a billboard in 2142.........
If he would i could imagine something like..

Still gay in 2142? Join the army! your chance to share shower with well shaped men from all the world!"
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
I would make a billboard where it says

Squad Leader + Attack orders on flag you attack = Shit loads of points noobs.

Or some other noobish boards to tell those damn beginners to read the damn manual.
madmurre
+117|6724|Sweden

Zukabazuka wrote:

Or some other noobish boards to tell those damn beginners to read the damn manual.
On a sidenote i think the squadleaders are abusing this to much they just give orders to attack or defend the most crowded flag on the map and don´t bother about leading the squad in any way except whoring those points.
Entertayner
+826|6585

"Explosives are your friends"
Zukabazuka
+23|6700

madmurre wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

On a sidenote i think the squadleaders are abusing this to much they just give orders to attack or defend the most crowded flag on the map and don´t bother about leading the squad in any way except whoring those points.
So? They hold the army back while the other army also wanna get those points, the other squads that have teamwork will just focus on taking silos. So after they been fighting they hear that their shield is down and we are attacking their titan.
GR34
+215|6559|ALBERTA> CANADA
i put a oic that says January 23rd emos be ware with a pic of a dead emo.. jan 23 of this yer is international emo hunting day
madmurre
+117|6724|Sweden

Zukabazuka wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

So? They hold the army back while the other army also wanna get those points, the other squads that have teamwork will just focus on taking silos. So after they been fighting they hear that their shield is down and we are attacking their titan.
Now some people would think hmmm what orders should i give to get more points instead of hmmm maybe we should try to grab that strategical flag far back which would benefit the team more.
Zefar
+116|6663|Sweden
Well on some maps it's pretty hard to sneak past a forth nox area so you just push your way through. Camp Gibralta for example. You can sneak past in the start but if they pin you down you just pick the closest flag to whore the points from. And it's LOVELY.

Plus the only one who whore it are the good ones, the rest of those players are noob and need a commander to even begin to think to put out an order.

As for me, I really dun know what to make. But I would want to see what other people make as they are more fun than normal ads.
Also if that HardGay guy comes up in one of those billboards you gotta gratulate the person who did it. XD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard