ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
its 15 heals in a round, and i must have gotten like 25 heals several times and still i havnt been awarded my expert heal badge, anyone else having problems aquiring this badge?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden
Hell it must be i played on a 24/7 gibraltar server a while ago lets say i did´nt need to call for a medic for them to show up. It was retarded most people did´nt have their guns out at most of the time they ran around like maniacs trying to get to wounded people first.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
You need 60 hours as assault, the whole 60 hours with med hub is fucked up.
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
No i got mine the other day on gibraltar so it is working, what im having trouble with is crew service ribbon and was wondering if you use a chopper and ram does it count as a roadkill or not
GeoEnvi
+22|6688|Philadelphia, PA
Why use a chopper to ram your way to a Crew Service Ribbon?  There IS a better way:

Go into one of those unsavory K&P servers that's running Camp Gib or Cebere and get in a Bandit/Ocelot.  Plow your way through the crowds of stat padders (Thanks FF=OFF!) and easily qualify for the 10 kill ribbon...
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6620|inside the recesses of your...

ELITE-UK wrote:

its 15 heals in a round, and i must have gotten like 25 heals several times and still i havnt been awarded my expert heal badge, anyone else having problems aquiring this badge?
According to your stats, you still short of the global heals requirement of 750...you still need about 70 more before you can attempt the 20 heals in a round for the badge.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

URE_DED wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

According to your stats, you still short of the global heals requirement of 750...you still need about 70 more before you can attempt the 20 heals in a round for the badge.
I don´t think you´re playing the same game
Rogue_granny
+22|6567

GeoEnvi wrote:

Why use a chopper to ram your way to a Crew Service Ribbon?  There IS a better way:

Go into one of those unsavory K&P servers that's running Camp Gib or Cebere and get in a Bandit/Ocelot.  Plow your way through the crowds of stat padders (Thanks FF=OFF!) and easily qualify for the 10 kill ribbon...
Cheers mate, noe to go and ruin a few rule breakers game lol
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6620|inside the recesses of your...

madmurre wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

I don´t think you´re playing the same game
ACK....you guys are playing 2142????????????
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
but just out of interest, does ramming a chopper in to a walker go down as a roadkill or transport
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
roadkill.
Entertayner
+826|6572

Rogue_granny wrote:

but just out of interest, does ramming a chopper in to a walker go down as a roadkill or transport
The problem is the transport always comes off worse
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

ELITE-UK wrote:

I'm having the same problem.  5 separate times I've tried for this badge, 3 different servers, I've hit 15 on the nose twice, the other three were 18+ heal points.  I have all the req's

JP_3
therealnicoli
+5|6678
ive tried this alot too, i haven't counted how many heals ive been getiing but have had a few rounds with 40+ team points just running round chasing ppl with the hub!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard