+129|6384|Evilsville
WTF!
Gillenizzle!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6550|Southampton, UK

superfly_cox wrote:

Member Alert!

Seems to me that some of you guys have been hitting the funny stuff a little bit too hard recently:

maggots page proof
<--- click
chatter thread proof
<--- click

let's try to maintain some sense of integrity to our community!

soup out.
Brillliant!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6458

This game really bores me... It offers very little change, all the maps are quite similar and so on. And vehicles get boring fast. Well yeah, I guess we won't meet again unless you come over to BF2. I'm not going to play this game anymore.

Had fun for while but everything must come to and end.

Goodbye, good luck and have fun.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6517|stalker.
Ok.
l41e
+677|6637

Thread = necessary, TBH?
morphman001
+9|6550|Melbourne
i hear ya.....i lost interest after about 10hours of online play..booooring!
I let my kids play online with 2142...but not bf2..)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
We need to know this why?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6709|California

'bout time
Rosebudteg
+6|6384|Washington State
I'll buy your copy of 2142 off ya if it's just gonna sit there...
Ryan
+1,230|6832|Alberta, Canada

I knew you would fall from the 2142 cliff.

And land on a bed of soft BF2 pillows
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6681|Calgary

morphman001 wrote:

i hear ya.....i lost interest after about 10hours of online play..booooring!
I let my kids play online with 2142...but not bf2..)
same here, i feel that 2142 is aimed at a younger crowd, I got about 10hrs in and lost interest, however, after 1000 hrs at  BF2, I still quite enjoy it.
Chillay-14
+21|6668
I didnt even buy 2142, i played the demo for a lil bit and knew right there and then that it whud be completly crap
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6740
@ all the noobs who are posting in this thread and dont know NooBest - This thread does not concern you. NooBesT is posting this to inform the EU community who he has been part of for a while now. He is not just saying this as another whinner who doesnt like the game, so please keep your comments to yourself.

@NooBesT - sure thing man. I am sure we will have some more rounds of PR if you are on that, but I doubt I will be on the BF2 server if you are runnning Wake Island.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6458

@ Most of you: Check the section please.

@ Dude: BF2 server is currently IO karkand I think... And to quote Jappe:

De_Jappe wrote:

Well we switch profiles every now and then, if you have suggestions, we sure want to listen. But there is no profile EVERYONE loves. Ryan, it's no wake at the moment but karkand Infantry only. Keios, it used to be a wake only. And there are other profiles with more maps too.
@ The ones of EU COMMUNITY who are not going to play BF2 any more: Consider this as goodbye.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-03-16 01:58:43)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6709|The Netherlands
Too bad you re quiting 2142, maybe you played it too much and you just need something new. I can understand that but maybe you can come visit your old 2142 buddies when the time is right.

I m planning on playing some bf2 on the old server in the near future so anyways see you around matey.

Last edited by Echo (2007-03-16 10:45:44)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6557|NYC / Hamburg

good for you
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
morphman001
+9|6550|Melbourne

theDude5B wrote:

@ all the noobs who are posting in this thread and dont know NooBest - This thread does not concern you. NooBesT is posting this to inform the EU community who he has been part of for a while now. He is not just saying this as another whinner who doesnt like the game, so please keep your comments to yourself.

@NooBesT - sure thing man. I am sure we will have some more rounds of PR if you are on that, but I doubt I will be on the BF2 server if you are runnning Wake Island.
Who the hell do u think u are jerkoff!!!
Ill comment on any topic i wish so shut the fk up...noob
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6637|I smell corners

morphman001 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

If it was to inform the EU community he could have done that int the thread called ----> BF2S EU 2142 Member Section <-- What we are all about
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6458

Echo wrote:

Too bad you re quiting 2142, maybe you played it too much and you just need something new. I can understand that but maybe you can come visit your old 2142 buddies when the time is right.

I m planning on playing some bf2 on the old server in the near future so anyways see you around matey.
Who knows... Well we will see about that.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6554|Area 51

stryyker wrote:

'bout time
word.
sniper09735
+12|6615

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

We need to know this why?
Was that post nessicary?  Do you really ahve no life to just sit on these forums and crtisize people?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6709|The Netherlands

morphman001 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Rule number 2 on this forum Respect the site, staff, and members. You seriously insulting a member of the bf2s staff and i dont appreciate your tone.

If you have nothing to contribute, then shut the fuck up.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6740
@morpman001 - if you dont know who I am then you must be a NOOB, also I didnt not say dont post your comments, I just said keep you comments (meaning the NOOBISH ones) to yourself. So the fact that you have misread this just concludes that you are the NOOB here sonny jim.
p.s. If I ever see you on the EU BF2 or 2142 server I will kick your ass wihtout warning.
[wank]

@Polux, we in the EU community have known each other for a while, so sometimes it doesnt seem fit to post something like this in the member/chatter section.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

you guys really dont give me a change to give him a warning + delete his post eh well I can bring his post back or you guys need to delete your reply, I can do that too but.....

Alfie out.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6732|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

you guys really dont give me a change to give him a warning + delete his post eh well I can bring his post back or you guys need to delete your reply, I can do that too but.....

Alfie out.
You go girl!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard